[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't Chads boring as hell though? No personality, nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: url.jpg (6KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 237x212px
Aren't Chads boring as hell though? No personality, nothing going on upstairs. They never developed themselves because everyone handed them. I actually think that Chads are shit and we are the true alpha males.

The women go for them because they are so insecure on a genetic level they want to eliminate the individual from the equation.
>>
>>36675243
>No personality, nothing going on upstairs.
>he women go for them because they are so insecure on a genetic level
>and we are the true alpha males
>>
Robots are the ones with no personality, friendo. Chads have fun experiences they get to talk about. They are funny. Charming. Confident. When most think of a Chad they think of a frat boy, but in reality Chads are well rounded.

But go ahead. Keep thinking anime and depression are talking points and that shitposting is a hobby.
>>
>>36675243
But Chads are more interesting, have social lives, are smarter, and have hobbies. Robots have nothing.
>>
>>36675243
That's simply not true. Chad has a hobby and is the shepherd herding the cattle.
You're making a mistake by assuming every male who succeeds with women is a chad, normalfags get women as well, you're describing normal men, not a chad. Chad is supposed to be the ubermensch.
This is why people always tell normalfags to leave, you come here and change the meaning of things that already have a definition because you don't know what the word is supposed to mean but you pretend to because you're attempting to shill something, you aught to be killed.
>>
You haven't met a Chad then, or at least a good one.

All the Chads I met were pretty outgoing, and always had something going on. They can't sit still for a second. Always going out to new places, or hanging with friends.
It's the reason women like them so much. They are just so damn social.
>>
>>36675243
nope

Chads are usually just as intelligent and articulate as the typical 4chan poster, they just have a filter and aren't autistic. They have wit and charm, and are attractive.

A Chad is the norm and status quo of what men are supposed to be. In the past, the majority of men were Chad. Our society has degraded to the point were Chad is no longer the norm, but the exception.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
I would be a chad if I wasn't so autistic.
>>
>>36675243
Chads are robots with autism filters and good looks.
They can be jsut as fanatical about a hobby as robots, but know when to talk about it in a social situation.
>>
>>36675243
Most Chads have fun personalities and cool interests. That's part of why they find gfs so easily. Looks are only good for sex, if you want a gf you have to have more going on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.