[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in a position where i should not be depressed. All the shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 8a9.jpg (26KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.jpg
26KB, 600x401px
I am in a position where i should not be depressed. All the shit that happened is now over and i should be happy, but i am not.Still want to kill myself everyday. I don't get it.
>>
>>36674875
Well, what are the some of the things you'd like to do with your life?
>>
that's precisely what depression is you fucking faggot
>>
File: wqQ9alL.png (397KB, 724x489px) Image search: [Google]
wqQ9alL.png
397KB, 724x489px
>>36675730
Learn and master Python

Use it to make money at home in my PJ's without becoming a wagecuck forced to leave my comfy house everyday for wagebucks

Idk how tho
>>
>>36675768
I know it is depression, i don't get depression.
>>
This isn't a board for depression anymore faggot this board is for tulpas.
Fuck off dweeb.
>>
>>36675820
I am trying to learn Python, it is a little daunting but i will eventually get it.
>>
>>36675829
4chans description for this board is that it is a place for sharing greentext stories. I don't see tulpas often on this board.
>>
File: 1478380505189.jpg (17KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
1478380505189.jpg
17KB, 480x473px
>>36675840
How make money with Python without wagecucking?

Building apps?

Temporary contracts with random websites for specific tasks?

Legit have no idea where the fuck this road will take me but I'm going along for the ride
>>
>>36675901
From experience, I can tell you: Likely your first step will be wagecucking as a Python programmer while you build domain knowledge (inside knowledge of an industry, basically) and network. Only after you're experienced as a programmer and have a small stable of clients on the side will you likely be able to step over successfully to freelancing.

Specialization is everything as an independent consultant: Nobody pays big bucks for a generalist, someone who knows "a little bit of everything". So I recommend picking an industry, field or domain that interests you, and pursuing work as a programmer in that field. For instance, you might want to get experience working on medical software, or financial software, or software used by oil-drilling companies, etc. Find a job at a company that needs programmers but is not itself part of the software industry, then learn everything you can about that company's industry and meet everyone you can who works within it.

Once you have specialized knowledge like this along with skills as a programmer, it's mostly a matter of marketing yourself to clients (other businesses) who need someone with that specific knowledge and experience. All told this can be a good way to make some serious money.

Is there any industry outside of software itself you find interesting?
>>
>>36674875
shrooms will fix your brain
do your research first though
>>
File: 1476971574813.png (6KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476971574813.png
6KB, 540x500px
>>36676059
Machine learning AI? Gaming? Helping run network servers/database optimization on misc smaller chans (like sushichan etc)?
>>
>>36674875
Could be like me where its a physical fuckery with your brain and not some background radiation or enviromental thing.
It also could be that you just aren't out of it yet. Like loneliness it sticks around a while till you're well and truly free as your brain switches gears.
Get checked by a doc though.
>>
>>36677413
Those sound like good specializations to start with, though be aware gaming is a tough industry to get into and game developers tend to burn out quickly.

If you can develop some competency in machine learning/AI or IT and then down the road combine it with knowledge of a specific industry, you could do very well indeed.

Godspeed, Anon. Sounds like you have a lot to be working on and towards right now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.