[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fact that there are faggots out there that criticize Taco

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3475.jpg (153KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
153KB, 400x300px
The fact that there are faggots out there that criticize Taco Bell drives me crazy.

>delicious choices, sources locally from vendors
>award winning fire sauce
>service with a smile, they don't hire felons.
>you can serve a family of four for $14.00

My friends, I tell you. Taco Bell is the robots choice. Head on down today to try a Dorito taco and a diet Sierra Mist.

Taco Bell, I'm loving it!!
>>
I had a Triple Double Crunch Wrap yesterday. Taco Bell is definitely the most underrated prolechow outlet.
>>
I run every night, and it is torturous to eat before running. You will 100% have the shits.
>>
I've literally never eaten Taco Bell in my life
>>
File: 1492905947444.jpg (54KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1492905947444.jpg
54KB, 958x660px
why does taco bell give normies the shits
it's never done anything to me
>>
Whatever that shit was with the tortilla, cheese, tortilla, and jalapennos with some kind of filling was delicious. I think made a spicy version with ghost chili. Pretty good stuff, and actually almost hot. Most restaurants cater to normies and just call the mild flavor hot for some reason.

I don't like the new rice, but despite this Taco Bell is still among the best in fast food.
>>
File: 1492203464698.png (225KB, 443x682px) Image search: [Google]
1492203464698.png
225KB, 443x682px
>>36675150

Normalfags have poor diets and sedentary lifestyle. It's also a popular joke for them to say they shit their pants after eating a taco. I don't get in, but they don't get (good) memes either.
>>
when I scratch my asshole and smell it it smells like Taco bell. I don't even eat there
>>
>>36674848
>diet Sierra Mist

The only correct drink to get is baja blast
kys
>>
>>36674848
I don't know why you structured it like a commercial but I agree with what you're saying.
Taco Bell is incredibly cheap and I never feel like shit after I eat there, unlike McDonalds or Rally's.
>>
>>36675150
No shits from taco bell either.
Burger king is a different story.
>>
Only thing I get from there are the baja blast freezes. I really like those, though.
>>
>>36674848
I've worked at several taco bell locations and I cannot begin to tell you all the disgusting, grimy shit that goes on in a taco bell kitchen.
If you had seen what I have, you would avoid taco bell like the fucking plague
>>
>>36675545
That's every restaurant

t. Food industry for 10 years
>>
>>36674848
>tfw I'm a felon who worked there before getting a real job
How mad are you right now?
>>
>>36674848
>don't hire felons
Everyone deserves a second chance. Why do you think there are so many repeat offenders? It's because they are shunned by the world for one slip up they made and paid for.
Get off your high horse OP.
>>
>>36675449
>>36675545
IS there a correlation between these?
>>
>>36675710
>be a religious freak
>"Jesus died so that everyone could have a second chance, because everyone makes mistakes... except people who do things I don't like."
>>
>>36675484
Me too, Taco Bell doesn't bother me but McDonald's and Carl's Jr. Gets me.
>>
>>36675545
I worked at a taco bell for 2 and a half years and nothing disgusting ever happened. It was in a nice area, though.
>>
>>36674848
>Hungry as fuck
>Go to taco bell
>Order 4 bean burritos
>Cashier gives me a judging look as she reads out my order
PLEASE DO NOT BULLY ME
>>
>>36675150
>why does taco bell give normies the shits
>it's never done anything to me
*white people
>>
>>36675848
Man, fuck her. As a former TB wagecuck that's nowhere near close to how much some people order. We had hamplanets coming in to order taco 12 packs for themselves.
>>
>>36675848
Holy shit one of those is 350 calories I deserve to be bullied
>>
>subjective opinion
>robots caring about good service
>robots caring about smiles
>robots having a family to feed

wat
>>
Why does the Triple Double Crunchwrap have to be a limited time item? I love that shit
>>
>>36675150
Because exercise + taco bell is hell. It's not even a meme. I have experience. Chinese food does the same thing for me, as well as other mexican food, but Taco Bell is the worst.
>>
>>36675630
Same, what kind of retarded shit is OP on about?
>>
>>36676208
how was prison?
>>
is ironic shilling a new meme?
>>
>>36676228
Honestly, it fucking sucked, like it's supposed to. But I made it out fine and a better person, for what it's worth.
>>
>>36674848
the Little Caesars poster is better
>>
>>36674848
>they don't hire felons.

All the people that work at my nearest Taco Bell look like they spent some serious time in jail.

They've probably been arrested for felonies, but did plea deals to get them down to misdemeanors.
>>
>>36676329
What did you do? diddle a kid?
>>
>>36675848
How have you not exploded yet?

Your car probably smells bad - real bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x315px
>>36674848
I worked there when I was 18. Right before I quit we heard distant rumors that they were developing a breakfast menu, but we all laughed because there's NO WAY anyone would eat that. I even said:

>"they'd probably have orange juice flavored Mountain Dew!"

Well I wasn't wrong. Once I quit I never ate Taco Bell again and it's been five years.
>>
>>36676451
I'm not particularly out of shape or fat, I'm fit enough to pass a military fitness assessment without much difficulty at least.
>>
>>36676507
I was talking about flatulence, not corpulence.
>>
>>36676617
sorry I'm a brainlet
Yeah there are permanent splatter stains on the upholstery
>>
>>36674848
Thank you bro, I've been saying this for MONTHs. I always eat Taco Bell when I'm alone and want to die on holidays or weekends. Nothing satisfies my depression like an assortment of Gorditas, Crunchwraps and XXL Grilled Stuft Burritos.
>>
>double stack tacos stopped after like a week
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36676438
Long story short, chick lied to me about her age, she was 2 weeks from 16. Essentially, I was 18 and fingered a 15 year old so yeah.

People didn't really fuck with me though, they were too busy fucking with child molesters and rats. The only reason it sucked for me was because I hated being in prison.
>>
>>36676959
>throwing someone in jail for diddling someone 2 years younger
baka burgerstan
i even live here and im blown away
>>
File: 1243996248503.jpg (11KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
1243996248503.jpg
11KB, 264x282px
>>36675513
This is probably the truest thing I've seen on r9k yet
>>
>>36677036
That's why I didn't really get fucked with. Most didn't care, and the ones that did were really mentally fucked up. Even now, since I've been out for four years, people think it's a stupid charge.

Getting out of Jury duty is nice but I want guns.
>>
>tfw no taco bells in my part of kansas
Does anyone know if taco John's is good?
>>
>>36676323
For this retarded ass post, you have been demoted back down to newfag.

-the mgmt
>>
>>36674848
>no more beef Boss Nachos

Taco bell can suck my cock

Shit was like $3.50 for a plate of nachos so big it always came in a special large taco bell bag
>>
File: Aaay it's a me.png (1MB, 928x780px) Image search: [Google]
Aaay it's a me.png
1MB, 928x780px
>>36674848
>tfw always have 10 bean burritos with the baja blast mtn dew and those cinnamon swirls
>tfw can save 5 for the morning while wagecucks can't even enjoy their """""food""""" from other stores after that night
literally the best way to do it my dudes
>>
>>36674848
>>I'm loving it

That's McDonalds!!!!!
REEEEEE!!!!!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.