[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't disagree with any part of leftist ideology without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 512351231.jpg (128KB, 1280x1237px) Image search: [Google]
512351231.jpg
128KB, 1280x1237px
>Can't disagree with any part of leftist ideology without being a Trumptard neo-nazi fascist
>Can't disagree with any part of right wing ideology without being a nu-male SJW-worshiping cuck
>Can't avoid politics without getting dragged in and being branded as one thing or the other

Why can't I just stop hearing people bring it up? I'm so very tired.
>>
Does this actually happen to you in real life or are you so deprived of social interaction you consider 4chan a legitimate alternative?
>>
>>36674988
Yes, it does happen to me in real life. Everyone I know in college is extreme left. Everyone I knew in high school is extreme right. It is worse on the internet, though. I used to be able to get away from this shit online. Now it taints everything.
>>
>>36675134
Start your own web community and ban politics, like wizchan does sex.
>>
File: 1466745029900.png (433KB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
1466745029900.png
433KB, 680x451px
>>36675134
Make a post explaining this, you won't get bullied or ostracized so long as you avoid comment wars and give the full picture, if anything people will respect you more. I'm not joking, I've seen it work for all kinds of people.
>>
>>36675204
A post on what? I don't use social media, mainly because I barely have anyone to communicate with in the first place. But then I've also heard people say trying to avoid politics is "ignorant" and "cowardly." I like to think I understand the issues, I just don't see the point in all of the bickering and shit. You never change anyone's opinion by arguing at them.
>>
File: 1492926267549.jpg (40KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492926267549.jpg
40KB, 564x428px
Most people, at least who you'll see on 4chan, are fanatical ass burgers, who believe the false dichotomy of binary political allegiance.

Any sane person who aspires to objective thought can realize how retarded people on both sides of the political spectrum can be. Literally every time I've criticized Trump around here, I get called a shill/cuck/SJW, and every time I criticize Hillary I get called a racist/misogynist/homophobe. These people are morons and/or shills who either can't appreciate or want to stifle objective, critical thought.

Don't associate yourself with either side. Just think for yourself.
>>
Wtf do you mean you cunt I'm a fucking communist and I get called no names other than commie. Grow a pair and choose a side man.
>>
>>36674356
>Can't avoid politics without getting dragged in and being branded as one thing or the other
yes you can avoid it. you're probably no older than 21 so you can just say that you don't really have an opinion/good understanding of the issues. it's likely a true statement anyway.
>>
File: DDDD.jpg (108KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
DDDD.jpg
108KB, 433x419px
>>36674356
>nihilist centrist
>>
>>36675673
It's not that I don't have opinions on shit, it's that I don't wish to share them. Especially when nobody is interested in debate anyway. Everyone I try to have a debate with shuts down all communication via ad-hominem attacks. I'm just done.
>>
Have you tryed being yourself?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (148KB, 815x981px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
148KB, 815x981px
>>36675673
not OP but while i consider myself semi-leftist (socdem) i feel like i'm slipping further to centrist as i just don't care anymore. feels good tho
>>
>>36674356
>Why can't I just stop hearing people bring it up?

Because you're a nu-male SJW-worshiping cuck
>>
>>36674988
>so deprived of social interaction you consider 4chan a legitimate alternative
If this DOESN'T describe you then you should leave. Go back to your ironically titled Facebook meme page that lead you here.
>>
>>36674356
Be true to what believe and don't let the retarded fringes bother you.

Just be honest and reasonable people will respect you.
>>
>>36676381
>Do you have any source behind your claims?
>I don't need a source because this is common knowledge

How the fuck am i supposed to deal with this? This happens everytime i ask him to back his facts up.
>>
OP, just learn to be a shitposting asshole. You can't lose if you're not playing the game to begin with.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.