[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be asian girl >have white bf >meet his mom >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>be asian girl
>have white bf
>meet his mom
>she thinks I'm a gold digger
why do moms hate me?
>>
Want to be my gf? I promise you ill be the best bf ever.
>>
File: yeah.png (473KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
473KB, 530x805px
>>36673418
my mom was mad when i took a korean girl to prom. i think white women above a certain age were raised to think that asian women are particularly untrustworthy
>>
>>36673456
will your mom hate me?

I already have a bf though.
>>36673466
I don't even like expensive things, and I always split the bill ;_;
>>
My bf once brought an Asian girl to meet his mother before me, and the mom told me how much of a weirdo she was. His mom is prob talking that way about you with her older girlfriends.
>>
File: 1479252938958.jpg (2MB, 2448x2992px) Image search: [Google]
1479252938958.jpg
2MB, 2448x2992px
>>36673544
Mom only hates niggers. Does he mind a poly relationship?
>>
>>36673418
>be black girl
>get asian bf
>meet his dad
>dad fucks me

Why do dads think I'm the communal whore?
>>
File: 1492900448431.png (983KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492900448431.png
983KB, 1366x768px
What kind of Asian are you, in the first place? East Asians are often stereotyped to be fairly affluent but people often look down upon non East Asians as filthy peasants or something.

t. half chink sea monkey
>>
becasue you are not animu
>>
IDK that's weird. I am actually racist but I don't mind East Asians at all. A little jewy at times but that's mostly just the first generation immigrants.
>>
File: pepelove.jpg (50KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
pepelove.jpg
50KB, 563x542px
>>36673418
My mom hated all of my exes too, and she was always right in the end. Moms aren't just moms, they're also women. They know the shit a whore will pull, and their son is probably the one man in their life that they'll love unconditionally.
>>
>>36673676
i'm chinese
>>36673787
i'm usually frugal but I tip decently
>>36673884
I never took advantage of him tho
>>
>>36673610
Any real man would mind.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.