[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we just ask the normies for help on what to do instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1476072403716.png (226KB, 394x397px) Image search: [Google]
1476072403716.png
226KB, 394x397px
What if we just ask the normies for help on what to do instead of REEEEE'ing them away.

Maybe they can help us to become better at life
>>
>>36672973
>normies understand why their life is good

they are blind to their accomplishments because they take them for granted
>>
>>36672973

Normies, please help me. I want to go to school and be a better person but I'm going to be homeless soon. What should I do?
>>
normies pls help I just dont know what to do
>>
>>36673015
just b urself

>>36673044
just bee urself
>>
>>36673069
>just be yourself
>start lifting
>get out more
This is all they fucking say. They never have any pearls of wisdom because they've never had anything bad happen to them.
>>
>>36673116
I started lifting but I dont even know what be yourself means at this point.
I dont know what am I
>>
>>36672973
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias

>It can also lead to the false belief that the successes in a group have some special property, rather than just coincidence (correlation proves causation).
>>
>>36673015
>>36673015
You need to be more confident in yourself and study more. Pick up a sport bro and just go at it. Feeling down and depressed? Just speak to your friends. Also you'll need a girl bro just put yourself out their. There's one for everyone and just be yourself and they'll flock to you likke bees on honey.

And dude, did you catch the game last night? How was your weekend?
>>
>>36672973
The whole concept of "robots" and "normies" is toxic as fuck desu.
>>
File: nevereverEVER.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
nevereverEVER.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>36673181
hahahahaha this fucking post

is this real? do you seriously believe after all this time that you and everyone else like you on this board is a kissless virgin because of COINCIDENCE? oh lord this is too fucking much
>>
how about y'all take responsibility for once, and try to fix your own problems, since nobody else can?
>>
>>36673362

Why not though? Initial luck has a great impact on whether you're accepted in society or set aside as "that weird guy". Not that I'm talking about myself, I've got a different reason for tfw no gf
>>
File: 9990123.png (175KB, 407x299px) Image search: [Google]
9990123.png
175KB, 407x299px
>>36673330
n-n-nnnnNNNORMIEEESSS!! halalalalaalalal
>>
File: NYC arab.jpg (26KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
NYC arab.jpg
26KB, 500x632px
>>36673457
*dodges*

What's wrong bro? You aren't being yourself

*dabs* Let me tell you a story of my depression.You literally do not know what I deal with on a daily basis. My 4th girl friend this week dumped me, man.
>>
>>36673069
>>36673116
>>36673149
>>36673528

Fun fact: beeing myself has lead to a now ~6 year dry spell.

My real self is introverted as fuck, I only ever had success with women when I was insecure enough to aggressively pursue them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.