[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you see your friends having fun at parties >Tfw never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1491117096870.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1491117096870.gif
993KB, 924x507px
>Tfw you see your friends having fun at parties
>Tfw never get invited to parties even though you aren't autistic at all
>Tfw even my closest friends that I almost talk to everyday doesn't want me at parties
>Tfw never gonna have the feeling of being liked by others

How do you deal with this /r9k/ it's killing me
>>
>be autistic
>get invited to parties
>attend and do jack fucking shit besides zone out in a corner
well if you're the kind of person that would enjoy a part that kind of suck's for you op
maybe you care too much? I'm told normies don't like that, desperation and all
>>
>>36672786
I've been to a party once, had a great time. Talked to many people that I didn't even know.

I don't go around asking for parties, I let them invite me which sucks. Because they never do
>>
>>36672643
I'm in the same boat. Huge party happened last night; overheard some girls talking about it and apparently the only people in our grade not invited were me, a few loners, and the group of gamer guys. feels bad man
>>
File: Lola.jpg (107KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lola.jpg
107KB, 480x640px
>>36672643
I use to have that feeling. Nobody needed me in their lives. That was, until I bought a German Shepard puppy, who I named "Lola". Now, im needed and loved, everyday by the cutest little girl ever.
>>
>>36673482
underage as fuck. get out
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26KB, 400x343px)
1416025321773.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>>36672643
>tfw you only know 1 guy that's close enough to call a friend
>tfw I have to ask him every weekend if his doing something
>tfw he keeps doing shit and going to parties without telling me
>tfw you'll forever have aspergers
>tfw you will never ever be able to relate to anyone else on a social or emotional level
>>
File: yawp.png (43KB, 137x137px)
yawp.png
43KB, 137x137px
>>36673504
>it's another "he thinks everyone is underage for no reason" episode
>>
File: 469.jpg (37KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
37KB, 489x499px
>>36672643

>get invited to party
>decide not to go and indulge in normie culture
>>
>>36673482
It's a large holiday in Sweden today basically everyone celebrates, and I'm not invited to any party other than having dinner with my mom, which I did.

Feelsbad, atleast mom likes my presence

>>36673498
Nice pupper, I have considered getting one myself but I don't have enough sparetime during the day to walk it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.