[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw you will never experience teen love/ high school love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 71e.jpg (15KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
71e.jpg
15KB, 600x581px
> tfw you will never marry and grow old with the girl from the same block you met when you were the same age
> you two went to the same elementary school and high school
> always walked home after school together, hung out, had sleepovers
> in high school she and you finally had sex and then you just lay in bed together quietly laughing and cuddling
> tfw she will never text you about how she obsesses about you and can't stop thinking about the children you will have
> tfw you will never pick her up after her job and have the best sex out in your car in the rain in some empty parking lot
> tfw you'll never sneak into her house at night to cuddle with each other and fall asleep in each other's arms
> tfw she'll never be there as your primary support when you doubt yourself and your career choices
> tfw she'll never look at you with the greatest joy on earth and exclaim: "I'm pregnant!"

Time to end it now, lads.
>>
Let's kill ourselves together, OP. This life is too cruel to endure any further.
>>
I know TF OP. Nothing I can tell you that you haven't already heard before. It's the most tragic realization in life for a lot of us. But there are other paths to happiness. You're prob a normie like me anyway; you'll get over it
>>
>>36672300

Yeah, I don't have very many friends, but I would say I'm pretty normie.
>>
>>36672086
>21 kv
>19 yr old brother in 3yr relationship with a legit 9/10 he met in hs
>Notice them doing most of the stages in op
>Get really angry instead of happy for him
>>
How old are you/are you in Uni?
>>
>>36672359

20 and transferring to a new college this Fall to try and start over. Am going to go out of my way to actually make friends.
>>
>>36672356

If you're brother is good looking enough to attract a 9/10... then your genes should be just as good, OP.
>>
>be in relationship with high school sweetheart
>feel her lowkey pulling away emotionally after years of being together
>realize that she is a different person then she was in high school while I basically stayed the same
>smothering her with affection because I'm afraid she's going to leave

Its not all its cracked io to be, bots ;_;
>>
>>36672530

At least you felt that and experienced it though. You can say you've been in love and you've been able to lavish affection onto someone else.
>>
>>36672509

Not everyone reaches their full genetic potential.
>>
>>36672708

But I don't know what I'm going to do if she leaves. It literally feels like my soul is being ripped in half.
>>
>>36672086
This only happens in movie, you mostly find the love of your life in college or work
>>
>>36672086
>38 KV
>If I meet a girl today
>If marry in 2 years
>Have a kid 2 years after getting married
>I would be 60y old when my kid hits 18

just kill me now please
>>
I had something like that. Met in 9th grade and she was in love with me all through high school. She asked me to marry her when we were 21 so I wouldn't leave for school. Now I'm almost 30 and haven't had a relationship since and she's been married for 4 or so years. Unfriended me on Facebook when I congratulated her in her engagement. I just wanted to be happy for her.
>>
File: 1492933972964-r9k.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492933972964-r9k.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
You fuckers have watched way too many romcoms
>>
>>36672972
Nah. I for one actually know people who experience love this way. Hell most people I know seem to do thta.
>>
>>36672086
>tfw I just met a great girl my age
>tfw she does live on my block
>tfw she ASKS ME OUT, texted me all the time, and we finally hang out

>TFW SHE DOESN'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE AFTER THAT!
WHAT THE FUCK LADS!!!!????
>>
>>36673101

She realized what an autist you were and jumped ship, obviously
>>
How ugly do you have to be to not have at least had one gf before the end of your teens? You guys must be fucking losers
>>
>>36672972
you've been a hiki for way too long. Lost both my childhood friends to theif gfs that they met in exactly that way. Most people actually do have the romcom experience of young love (i don't know about marrying your hs crush), we're the exceptions to the rule, the fucking disfunctional outcasts.
>>
>>36673297

It's not so much the ugliness but the fact that I've always been a shut in and hardly spoke to anyone in high school.
>>
>>36673297
>How ugly do you have to be
my mom always told me how sad she was by the fact that I was so ugly
>>
>>36672086
It's not that great I dated the girl down the road after she was getting fucked by alpha Chad and I watched her shit on him with some other dude. Dating her after that made me not want her.
>>
>>36672086
tfw when your life isn't some shitty romantic comedy movie
>>
>>36673415
Why didn't you just speak to people? It's not hard anon...
>>
>>36673354
This. Being 23 and knowing that I'm actually in a very small minority of people who don't have anyone is terrible. All the girls I see on the street have a bf. Fucking all of them. And here am I, completely alone and from what it looks like, I'll die alone.

>>36673499
Not him but people who consider you ugly, avoid you. They will think you're weird. I remember when I got to the high school and actually had a few friends. When we began the school, all of them got invited to some party where everyone was. I was not invited there. They even literally avoided talking about it in my presence.
>>
>>36673499

It's pretty fucking hard. Talking to people (be it a guy or a girl) is literally one of the most difficult things in my life. Nothing else even comes close and I'm a Mathematics major...
>>
File: IMG_1179.jpg (107KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1179.jpg
107KB, 500x598px
you guys can't do anything about it, but you can change how you are going to live from now on. Stop worrying about what you should've done and about what you can now improve
>>
File: IMG_1201.png (90KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.png
90KB, 633x758px
>>36672086
DONT MAKE ME FEEL THIS. EVER. AGAIN
>>
>>36673694

So how do we change our lives, wise robot?
>>
File: 1492337008143.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492337008143.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
OP why did you make me feel this feel
>>
>>36673553
Did you ever make an effort to look better?

>>36673615
I've never had a problem with it so I can't really relate I guess. Sorry to hear you find it so hard anon.
>>
>>36672851
>38 KV >If I meet a girl today>If marry in 2 years >Have a kid 2 years after getting married
>I would be 60y old when my kid hits 18
>just kill me now please

As a fellow wizard, I confess that I've indulged in similar thought experiments during those weak moments when I find, much to my embarrassment, the ghosts of hopes long dead rise up to haunt me.

However, even if some miracle allowed me to slip the wizard's lodge, if some oversight of Nature allowed one of Her monsters to crawl up out of the subterranean world that is every abomination's proper place, one wouldn't find itself years behind but decades. Adolescence affords the human to experiment, to strive and trip as he fumbles his way toward adulthood. Regardless of what mistakes he may make, he has time enough to pick himself up and continue to strive again. He learns to endure infidelity, negotiate the intricacies of human relationships. Having a spent a lifetime beneath the sunlight, his skin grows hardened to its sting and, after years upon years, learns to appreciate its warmth.

The wizard is fundamentally different. The decades a man spends growing accustomed to the light are spent by an abomination learning how to survive in the darkness. The latter's skin becomes sickly and pale; unfit for daylight, it teaches itself to find what little warmth and solace it can in the anemic light shed by the moon and the stars.

Imagine the misery of such a thing, a son of Father Chaos and Mother Night, finding itself bathed in the harsh light of the Noonday Devil. Unable to endure the sunlight's heat, it would be incapable of enjoying its radiance. The pallid ghoul's skin and eyes would burn, and it would retreat screaming back down into the Land of Dead.

It's not a couple of years the wizard has lost, but an entire lifetime. The repulsive revenant that was singed by the sun in its youth would, attempting to reenter the daylight world as an adult, find itself reduced to ash.
>>
>>36673695

I'm sorry robot but sometimes the feels have to be felt in order to purge oneself of them and continue toward greatness.
>>
File: 1493399203358s.jpg (7KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493399203358s.jpg
7KB, 209x250px
>>36672086

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THESE FEELS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>36674167
TheWitchKing is my favourite tripfag. He captures the robot condition so eloquently
>>
>>36674167
That's deep, and so very real, It reflects my life meticulously.
>>
>>36674167
i love you witchking
see you in another thread space cowboy
>>
>>36672086
I'm not even going to waste time reading this
Why waste time regretting things, what's done is done. You should learn from your mistakes not constantly cry about them and do nothing
>>
>>36673869

I can't tell you what needs to be done since I don't know you personally. But generally robots are pretty negative in attitudes and fast to shut people out. Don't be afraid to do something new or change your image. I know it's not going to be easy at first, but it does get easier. You have to keep yourself out there, that's the hard part. Don't be afraid to let get of something if it isn't working for you either
>>
high school and being a teenager is incredibly gay though
> tfw you will never marry and grow old with the girl from the same block you met when you were the same age
Why would you want to grow old with a single person? Spending an entire lifetime with someone probably gets old fast.
> tfw she will never text you about how she obsesses about you and can't stop thinking about the children you will have
Why populate the world with more worker drones?
> tfw you will never pick her up after her job and have the best sex out in your car in the rain in some empty parking lot
That's illegal
> tfw you'll never sneak into her house at night to cuddle with each other and fall asleep in each other's arms
That's gay
> tfw she'll never be there as your primary support when you doubt yourself and your career choices
By support do you mean sexual intercourse?
> tfw she'll never look at you with the greatest joy on earth and exclaim: "I'm pregnant!"
If she's happy about being pregnant she isn't the one.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 205x246px
>>36672086
FUCK U ANON AND FUCK THESE FEELS
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.