[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, you're home early >Please calm down, you have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Daddy's_drema.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Daddy's_drema.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>Anon, you're home early >Please calm down, you have to understand You've neglected me for a long time and our is in that age, i just couldn't resist, He's so much bigger than you
>>
>>36671902
Reminds me of some stand-up routine that Daniel Tosh did that I watched.
It went something like:
>You know that feeling when a relationship is dragging on and you just want an excuse to end it? Like sometimes you just want to come home early and catch her in the middle of blowing some dude so you can say "haha, you can't do that", and just walk out the door.
>>
>>36671902
>and our is in that age

our what?
>>
>>36672097
This is strangely relatable, like sometimes you know the relationship is already death neither you of her knows how to end it, so you just stay there until everything pops
>>
>>36672116
>Our son
I can even make a fucking fetish thread right, this thing is probably going to die in couple of minutes, this fetish has to be the most beta thing getting cucked by your own son, sorry for make you lose your time anon, i just like this stuff and i wanted to see if there more out there or people who like it
>>
>>36672258
It's ok there's always next time
>>
>>36672258
If it makes you feel any better, I know the feel personally. In reverse at least.
>>
>>36672549
What do you mean in reverse?

>>36672410
I think this fetish is pretty rare, the closest thing i seen here is the whole Chdbro and mom, while anon watch
>>
>>36673091
>reverse

As the son.
>>
>>36673152
So, just regular mom/son stuff that's usually pretty common, can you tell me how did your attraction for your mother strated, also you think there some kind of thrill in desiring your father's women?
>>
>>36673259
It was actually more a really specific reason, mom wanted to separate from dad and had been trying. She became as desperate as to try doing something with me which ended up working in the end. So it wasn't even "normal" like other situations.
>>
>>36673337
Can you elaborate more, did you do something with her or are you trying to get something?
>>
>>36673486
We had a full blown affair.
>>
>>36673693
Can you greentext anon? Please
>>
god damnit i jerked off
>>
>>36674047
Embrace it anon, it's just a fantasy
>>
>>36673091
>while anon watch
>>
>>36673892
>Dad was never that great and abusive, mom wanted out
>Asked for a separation and tried different ways but refused
>After like three years of things getting more and more miserable she came to me
>Asked if I'd try being closer with her intimately since dad wasn't taking care of her anymore
>I refused at first but felt bad for her and seeing things worsen reconsidered after a few months
>She was happy with this but moved things along rather fast and always her initiating/taking the lead
>This lasted about three months till we were caught by dad and the whole situation exploded
>Finally after that point dad accepted a separation and I found out that was what mom wanted the whole time
>She apologized for misleading and using me but thanked me for it and what happened as a result

It was a rough time and a weird situation that destroyed our family but at that point it was already like a dead man walking.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.