[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mudslim >have a job, a house and a car >been a loner

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1493517662370.png (42KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1493517662370.png
42KB, 693x496px
>be mudslim
>have a job, a house and a car
>been a loner my whole life
>not really a muslim ;)
>parents keep talking me into marrying some girl whom i've never known
>I told them that i'm never getting married and that i'm fine living by myself but they keep trying
what do I do /r9k/?
>>
you're gonna get married one of these days i'd imagine. Is she a qt tho?
>>
Blow yourself up. That'll show them.
>>
>>36671422
>a house
how?
>>
>>36671422
You should at least meet her because your dating pool dries up sometime in your late 20s/early 30s unless you're a social maverick, all that will be left are uggos, fatties, single moms, and crazies, and you'll be too old to attract the quality young women.
>>
>>36671422
Since you're an independent adult (i.e you have your own house) there's really nothing they can do to force you to do something you don't want to do

I guess just meet the girl at least and if there's no interest on your end, tell them so and go back to your loner lifestyle

Might piss them off but better that than unhappy
>>
iktf. i'm being forced to marry as well. thinking of check out soon.
>>
>>36671443
She's average even by our standards, i'm not attracted to her.
>>
>>36671422
I wish arranged marriages were socially acceptable in my culture. I could actually get a gf then.
>>
>>36671531
>dating pool dries up sometime in your late 20s/early 30s
this is me but i can't even attract uggos, fatties, single moms, and crazies...let alone anyone
>>
>>36671573
Man, your parents didn't even think highly enough of you to set you up with a qt?

Go find qts on your own if you want, but fuck that
>>
>>36671531
Not OP. I know this will happen but I just can't imagine myself having a normal life. I just want to self-study and be left alone for the most part.
>>
>>36671531
I don't want to attract anyone i'm weird around girls and my hands do just fine for the moment, but their talk about dying alone and no one being there to take care of me when i'm old and sick is kinda getting to me.
>>
It might not be so bad. My family set me up with a girl and it's alright.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.