[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more scathingly accurate piece of content

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: 1493568928005.jpg (475KB, 992x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1493568928005.jpg
475KB, 992x1592px
Has there ever been a more scathingly accurate piece of content birthed by the internet? Do wage slaves have ANYTHING to say in their defense?
>>
>>36670508
I've never known a NEET to do anything productive or have a social life. That's not to say they couldn't, but they really don't have the means to. Unless they're independently wealthy, all that free time is really their only resource that's enviable.
>>
>>36670602
define productive
>social life
who cares?
>>
I can't be a neet because I would become homeless and starve to death. If you don't have parents who are okay with you loitering around their house all day, the only choice is to work
>>
File: kawaii varg.jpg (51KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii varg.jpg
51KB, 500x568px
>>36670508

I guess I'm within the realm of people who don't really give a shit either way. If I spend 8 hours a day, 3-5 days a week filling that time with meaningless busywork, how could anyone take it seriously or productive in the sense of "contributing to society" aside from the taxes taken out of every paycheck.

The nature of my wageslave job is low stress but incredibly monotonous. It's not fulfilling emotionally, socially, or intellectually at all and treating these things with the mindset of it being a game and completely non-serious certaintly allows some freedom within the confines of seemingly mechanical existence.
>>
>>36670508
NEET life is hell, it only ends up making you miserable. At the very least a wagie can say they actually contribute to society (even if it's ultimately minuscule), the NEET cannot say the same
>>
File: 1466005568880.jpg (130KB, 960x778px) Image search: [Google]
1466005568880.jpg
130KB, 960x778px
>neet gets more Aryan as the comic progresses
Accurate
>>
>>36670602
>>36670836

>muh contributing to society

society doesn't give a shit about you but still expects you to be their slave
>>
File: fb7.gif (536KB, 381x512px) Image search: [Google]
fb7.gif
536KB, 381x512px
>When faggots don't accept the fact that life is what you make it

Hey faggots, accept the fact that life is what you make it!

Jobs are shit, but careers are amazing, having your dream job is fucking great, and one of the best feelings in the world; if you wanna live on a couch, have fun, if you want to do your dream job, have fun, do whatever the fuck you want, and don't be a fag about it.

I'm a aspiring paleontologist, and gunsmith; those are practicly hobbies you get paid to do, and I fucking love it.
>>
Is 40 hours a week really that much for people here?

If you choose the right career, you can get enough money to pay for vacations, gadgets, new experiences in general etc.
>>36670647
Well, you get happiness from social life because you interact with people.

Social isolation is bad. Like, smoking and drinking levels of bad.

You may shrug your shoulders, but you can't deny biology. You cannot deny your brain's thirst for human contact.
>>
>>36670602
>>36670836
Unless you're in public service the only thing you're contributing is to Mr.Shekelstein's 10th Yacht fund.
>>
>>36670920
Off yourself nihilistic faggot
>>
>>36671069

oh you really hurt me there you dumb normie faggot

go back to sucking your jew boss's cock
>>
File: 1459714280405.jpg (257KB, 1280x840px) Image search: [Google]
1459714280405.jpg
257KB, 1280x840px
>>36670508

As much as I agree with the image, I know a few neets and their lives are pretty shit. They look terrible due to hardly leaving the house, along with an awful diet.

They are also in a cycle of depression that they can't get out of. I actually feel pretty sorry for them desu.
>>
>>36670647
By productive I mean producing anything at all.
In the OP pic, it says that a NEET can learn to paint or play an instrument. But painting supplies and musical supplies cost money and are ineffective to self teach, even with the internet. A guy who spends part of his pay check to take lessons and practice an hour per day is going to get a lot better than some guy who lackadaisically practices 12 hours per day.
And what's the point of getting good at something if you don't have friends to share it with? Plus having no social life typically means you aren't getting any pussy, and being an incel loner for years will cause yor brain to rot.
I'm not against NEETs. I'd personally like to be one, but I'm under no delusion that all it will result in is me sitting around doing nothing but rotting away for an extended period of time. And if a NEET wants my tax money for BEETbux, I don't care. It's miniscule fractions of a penny for every tax dollar I pay. I'm more against giving my money up for social security than some NEET who'll use it to buy tendies and play WoW.
>>
>>36670920
Honestly, if you understood macroeconomics at all, you'd understand that if you live in the first world, societies give back to you so much more than you're contributing to it.
>>36671017
Do you understand how corporations work? Like at all? Most of the money you earn is going back to you and your fellow workers.
>>
>>36671187
>I'm more against giving my money up for social security
social security should be banned desu.

If you've worked for 40+ years and haven't put aside at least 500k+ to live off through job savings and investing in stocks then you're a schmuck.
>>
>>36670953
>aspiring paleontologist, and gunsmith
>aspiring
LMFAO
>>
what if I like my job
>>
>>36671273
Not my fault that school is a thing that exists, and takes time...
>>
>>36671300
report back in 2-4 years and tell us all how well the job hunt went, and if the work is what you expected it to be
>>
>>36671254
I don't think it should be banned. I think benefits for Social Security should be chained to the CPI, and have the age for elegability raised to at least 70 years old considering Social Security was originally designed to help the elderly who live past the average age of death. That would get rid of social security budget gap, and therefore make it sustainable again.
>>
>>36670508
>NEET
>handsome
stop lying to yourself
>>
>>36670508
how does a NEET support them self if they're independent from their family
>>
>>36670508

Yes, you could do any of those things. But you don't, or won't.

Instead you will wake up, maybe eat, maybe wash, shitpost online, then eventually go to sleep, telling yourself how tomorrow you will finally change, and how tomorrow things will be different.
>>
>>36671321
Paleontology is actually pretty good on job hunting, gun smithing is so I can get some concepts going; both of them I've wanted to do literally my entire life.
>>
>>36670508
Maybe if you take the nazism out. And he says he can do anything he wants, but does he really? Because from my experience with NEEThood, you just end up laying in bed browsing 4chan.
>>
>>36671342
A lot of them end up homeless and/or working minimum wage. It's hard to get a job if you've never had any job experience, and nearly all employers aren't going to hire someone who hasn't worked for an extended period of time.
>>
>>36670830
I've been NEET for awhile now and you start to become anti social. I tried finding work in November and nobody would hire me. I applied to 30+ positions and got one interview.

I can't even get a target job but my stupid employment agency thinks I'm doing great.

Gotta start looking again this week because I said I would. Dreading it immensely and probably going to be kicked out of the agency from spazzing out over social shit
>>
>>36671384
awful reply all around
>>
>>36671549
I wholeheartedly agree. Terrible reply
>>
You're not a slave if you genuinely enjoy what people pay you to do.
The worst years of my life were when I was a NEET.
>>
>Do wage slaves have ANYTHING to say in their defense?

For the amount of time you NEETs have for selv development and productivity, you sure dont get shit done and rarely amount to anything.

Most of you live lives just as tedious and rutine as the rest of us. Wake up, take a shit, sit in front of the computer for 8-12 hours telling yourself you will be productive, but you end up procrastinating, shitposting on 4chan and replaying games you have allready finished 5 times, purely out of boredom. Then you go to bed, depressed, wondering what the fuck happened with your life.

All that spare time and you have nothing.
>>
>>36670508
This needs no refutation

I'm free from lavish desires, yet I support myself as a human being

I can travel the world, I can do any of these things

The wageslave in your comic brags that he can go to the opera any time he wants - so can I, and I can even fly to Vienna to see an opera if I want to, you can't afford that because you have no money
>>
>>36670602
When comparing things like this you shouldn't look at what people do, you should look at what's possible. People make this mistake all of the fucking time in Dark Souls 3 pvp, which is why some people actually think casting is good.
>>
>>36671743
Furthermore, I legitimately enjoy my job

I work on hard engineering problems and I learn every single day. Maybe not every day, some of it is boring busy work. But you learn what not to do. Every project I learn a new design principle

You do nothing
>>
>>36670508
>I can study Plato or Deleuze
Implying NEETlets do anything with "muh spare time" besides masturbating, playing vidya and shitposting on r9k about how unsatisfied they are with their lives.
>>
>>36671016
>If you choose the right career, you can get enough money to pay for vacations, gadgets, new experiences in general etc.
When you have no interest in traveling, relationships, or validation there's absolutely no motivation to do anything. There's nothing I'd rather do than stay in this room until I die.
>>
>>36670508
>Do wage slaves have ANYTHING to say in their defense?
You need money to live I guess. This doesn't require you to work 40 hour weeks unless you have children.
>>
>>36671845
>There's nothing I'd rather do than stay in this room until I die.

Futaba confirmed
>>
>>36671187
>ineffective to self teach, even with the internet
False. Taking lessons, for most things, is pointless in 2017, you're just wasting money. Autodidacticism is easier than ever.
>loner for years will cause yor brain to rot.
[Citation Needed]
>me sitting around doing nothing but rotting away for an extended period of time
Just because you're shit doesn't mean other people are.
>>
>>36670508
Sure, I'll tear this to bits. I'll focus primarily on the second paragraph, since that has the most egregious lies.

>But I can do anything I want with all my spare time.

Correction, you can do anything you can afford to do with your limited neetbux.

>I can learn an instrument.

Doubtful. Instruments are expensive. Lessons are even more so. You can try to become self-taught, but you're going to suck pretty bad that way.

>Learn a language.

You can learn the basics. But actually learning to speak it well requires people to speak it with. And you don't have the money to travel. Or the ability to talk to other people without sperging out.

>I can study plato or deleuze

This is one of the few claims you can actually make truthfully. Library books are free.

>I can learn to paint.

Paint, brushes, and canvas all cost money. As do teachers. Again, you can go the self-taught route, but you're never going to be all that good.

>Watch anime

Another true one, but mindlessly consuming media is nothing worth bragging about.

>Lift weights

Gym equipment costs money, and you need a place to put it. Gym memberships cost money and require you to leave the house. Neither is likely.

>Go to the opera

Opera tickets cost money and require you to leave the house. Try again.

>Go out with friends

Like NEETs have friends.

>I can do anything my heart desires, my life is like a non-stop 7 day weekend.

No, you can do a limited number of things that don't cost much money and don't require you to interact with other people. So mostly you just spend your time jerking off, watching TV, and shitposting online.

Unless you're independently wealthy, your choices of what to do in your free time are constrained by either time or money (or both).
>>
>>36670508

the argument kind of goes out the door when like 99% of NEETs just use their free time doing:

>Watching Anime
>Watching tv shows
>watching movies
>playing games
>shitposting on 4chan and/or reddit
>saving up neetbux for anime pillows
>complaining about tfw no gf

There's also the fact that you're basically digging yourself in a hole both financially and socially, not only will you be poor, but you will be a socially inept person with no motivation/will to achieve a particular goal, most people internalize this as working towards a fun/high paying career and having kids/nice house, meeting a nice woman.

I'm not saying that being a wageslave is good, if you're in retail or fast food, it's a really shitty job, but the fact is that most people are trying to work towards a job that isn't as hard or intensive.
>>
>Implying NEET fags do any of the shit mentioned in the argument and don't just jerk off to anime in between bouts of depression
>>
>>36671898
>False. Taking lessons, for most things, is pointless in 2017, you're just wasting money.
prove it faggot
>>
NEETs are the meme that keeps on giving
>>
File: smug.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
How come whenever I ask a NEET what he did over the week, he squirms uncomfortably and tries to change the topic? Is he embarrassed of all the mind enrichment in which he engaged?
>>
>>36672035
After you prove that not taking lessons is a waste of time. What do you get out of a live person telling you something that you could get for free on the internet?
>>
>wagecucks btfo and resorting to projection

Pathetic. I won't criticize you for your anime. If you really wanted to criticize your superiors you'd say something like how our great work isn't as valuable as yours because we aren't told to do it, or we aren't paid a salary to do what our master tells us to do. You just look like an ignorant child when you try to equate furthering the arts and sciences with whatever it is you do. Where's all that cucky pride you keep babbling on about?
>>
>it's another "neets rationalize away their depression by looking down at other people" episode
>>
File: 1481813003448.png (182KB, 866x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481813003448.png
182KB, 866x635px
>>36670508
>what is fulfilment
>what is achiving potential
>what is contributing ideas and knowledge to society

Now look, I agree with you that most people work jobs they hate to live lives they waste. However, the pursuit of your aspirations, if they provide value to society (and I'd argue that the healthy human necessarily as a social being has an innate desire to view themselves as a productive contributing member of their society, barring a few outliers of course, see pic related), they do tend to result in employment and economic remuneration. For the rare few who lack the desire to achieve and feel worth the NEET life is choice. But for the rest of us we MUST fulfil our potential and feel useful. An efficient way of achieving this is through fulfilling work. BTW I do feel that those who don't want to work shouldn't (provided adequate moral education exists in said society). It's the marker of a thriving society if work is optional and one can still survivie. I unironically support my taxes supporting genuinely genetically lazy folk. Immoralfags need to go to work though.
>>
none of you neets has ever done anything beside watching anime,
>>
>>36672233

Exactly. Ideally everyone would be smart enough to have the agency to direct their own life and be neet, but for the less fortunate at least they can have some semblance of humanity and contribute to society by doing what their master tells them. Neets looking down on wagies is like the gifted children making fun of the special ed kids in school. It's just mean.
>>
File: reversebeartrap.jpg (21KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
reversebeartrap.jpg
21KB, 720x480px
>>36671777
>>36671966
>>36672122
>>36672233
Digits confirm. NEETs eternally BTFO!
>>
I'm kind of new to the whole NEET vs wagie debate, so can someone tell me where exactly a NEET is supposed to get money for even basic survival?
>>
File: tomcruise.jpg (10KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
tomcruise.jpg
10KB, 240x200px
>>36672355
>>36672277
Oh Lord, it keeps happening! How will NEETs ever recover?
>>
>>36672277
>[Capitalized N]None of you [Capitalized acronym NEET]NEETs [Auxillary, past participle to have] have ever done anything beside watching anime,[remainder of sentence missing, something][Period].

A nice example of wagie intellect. This is a NEET thread so you will have to compose a little better to effectively communicate. Despite all your time spent socializing you never actually learned how to communicate, did you? It's OK. English isn't as difficult as it appears.
>>
I have a job lined up now so I'm going to be a wagie again, but fuck me if my months of unemployment weren't the most fun months of my life. I traveled and hung out with friends, got drunk on weekdays, spent all night playing videogames. Wagie life really is shit in comparison desu. I hate fucking working so god damn much.
>>
>>36672689
reeeee no you're just a bitter neet virgin! implying you do anything but watch anime! get back to work you stupid fucking useless goy!!!
>>
>>36671286
Unless you're an astronaut, race car driver, video game designer, movie director or some other cool shit like that, and you enjoy your job, then you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>36672365

Are you new to life as well?
>>
>>36672733
Well not exactly, but I really fail to see any reliable (or unreliable, for that matter) source of income. Would you mind answering the question?
>>
>>36670508
Honestly, it's ceo or bust. I could never do lowly wageslave shit. That's why I'm still a neet.

Waiting to land myself a managerial position and move up from there.
>>
>>36671339
Dingdingdingding

Being old doesn't mean you get to feed off the young.
>>
>>36671960
You can pick a guitar up for under 100 USD used and everyone and their mom has free resources and guides. Same for audio editing, there are tons of free options *cough*

Making money is a different game, which is more about selling shit than creating it.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.