[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women incapable of taking responsibility for their actions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0110.jpg (50KB, 620x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
50KB, 620x617px
Why are women incapable of taking responsibility for their actions or admitting guilt?
>>
they aren't human so they don't have human capacity. men built everything we've got in civilization and advanced every form of thought for a reason.

women are like aliens who seem similar and sometimes act similar but their brain is different. they're like the spawn of evil so they're incredible liars and they know they'll get lots of benefits so they like to feign love tricking men for resources.

men are humans from mars and women are subhumans from venus. they simply aren't like men and don't have brains like us. imagine they're another animal they pretends to be human
>>
>>36669322
Partially it's being coddled by society and being able to always blame anyone and anything else for their mistakes, and partially it's their biology with them being less rational and less mature than men. If you spoil a child all their life, you just end up with a brat. Well, we've spoiled all the overgrown children known as women, and look what happened
>>
>>36669322
Republicans treat them as special snowflakes and are too stupid to realize what they've done.
>>
>>36669322
A related question: why can't women accept things?

I can accept I'm not particularly attractive, I'm not as smart as I'd like to be, I'll never play football for England and lots of people are better at certain things than I am. More talented people have done better than me, seems fair. This is OK, and these things do not keep me up at night or bother me.

I notice at all levels with women, they just can't accept things like that and get on with their lives. Chad isn't going to marry you, its never going to happen however many times you humiliate yourself, he's going to marry a better looking girl. Even with "Fat Acceptance" types, they don't want to be accepted, they want to be hottest girl in town and they can't accept they aren't and they think eventually they'll find a way of bullying people into making it true.

Its a really strange and tortured way to live really, I don't envy them.
>>
>>36669322
Because they are persistently the victim of being a woman.
>>
>>36669396
They have tricked men into being like their slaves, therefore, they are smarter than men.
>>36669556
They also have a lot more privileges than men, but then ask for more and society caves in, making them even more intelligent for getting this far.
>>36669586
But they aren't yet they articulately get away with murder.
>>36669641
Because soon enough they will be the hottest girl with enough brainwashing and force.
Accept it, women have duped society into giving them extra privileges with hardly any effort. They are truly the smartest, whether we like it or not.
>>
I know plenty of men who lie and don't accept responsibility for their actions so as a guy it's just hypocrisy
>>
>>36669322
"muh pride" is something that I've only noticed in men, I don't know what you are talking about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.