[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone seen this show? Up until the last episode I thoug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Has anyone seen this show? Up until the last episode I thought it was just a cliche mishmash of highschool and shit, but when SPOILER: They showed the scene of Hannah doing vertical cuts, twice, up and down her arms with no remorse on her face, it really fucking got to me. The reactions of her parents also made me want to fucking die right then and there What do you guys think? The reasons why she killed herself were fucking bullshit except for maybe when she got raped by Bryce, but I know rape victims and they got help.

If you don't care about spoilers, here's the scene that got me fucked up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypubl1tNDLE

Thoughts?
>>
>>36669316
>watching a Netflix show
>and a popular one at that

How much of a normie can you be?
>>
>>36669373
How can watching a show make me a normie. Am I only limited to obscure Indie movies and shows under 50% on imdb?
>>
>>36669316
>The reasons why she killed herself were fucking bullshit

You are stupid and you dont fucking get it
>>
>>36669479
She wasn't mentally sane, I get it. Clay could've saved her but she fucking yelled at him to get out. How is that not bullshit? If she told him to stay she would've stayed alive but she did the dumb fucking "I didnt want u to rly go :((" shit. Who hasn't had a bully? Who hasn't had rumors spread around about them? The only thing she went through that was anything special was the rape.
>>
>>36669316
I remember watching that scene with my sister and telling her
>I bet they'll do across the wrists cuts like they always fucking do.
Then I saw the vertical cuts and was satisfied that there was some authenticity to it.
>>
>>36669479
top fucking kek
this show is bullshit and everyone is gay
>>
>>36669316
I thought this show was pretty good, the thing is that it's overhyped to oblivion. Also, they fucked up with the rape and suicide scenes. They talked to mental health experts who told them not to show those scenes so explicitly because of how triggering they could be and they gave no shits about that. Apart from that, I think it's a show worth giving a shot.
>>
>>36669316
>tyler is 4chan
>clay is reddit
>hannah is tumblr
>>
File: 1482051684625.jpg (31KB, 960x564px) Image search: [Google]
1482051684625.jpg
31KB, 960x564px
>>36669316
>Why_Wont_Chad_Date_Me.mp4
>>
I hope bryce kills himself with a bleeding anus filled with tetanus from big bubba.
>>
>>36669696
BTFO dude
Bryce is /ourguy/
>>
>>36669579
How did they fuck up with the rape and suicide scenes? I found it nice that they didn't sugar coat that shit at all.
>>
>>36669316
Fucking insulting.

Me(male):
>was molested by male social studies teacher in 6th grade
>told guidance counselor
>she brushes it off as a lie because teacher was a family church-going man who also coached girls' basketball
>parents didn't believe me because i was obviously mad about having disciplinary records
>had no friends

Hannah:
>was raped
>took forever to tell her guidance counselor, and she still beat around the bush
>pushed away her friends
>expected clay to read her mind and stay instead of leaving when she told him to
>didn't make any attempt at telling her parents

I cheered and clap when she suicided. Fucking attention-seeking dramatic whore
>>
>>36669744
Bryce got a girl killed and I'd bet he's smiling maniacally like some manipulative psycho just rapes people for fun, and I'd bet he's looking for the next girl to rape.
>>
>>36669569
It's socially engineering us to avoid women at all costs lest something like this happens and gets us involved against our will.

>tfw no gf to leave audio recordings blaming me for other people treating her like shit
>>
>>36669833
>witnessed best friend get raped
>goes to the rapist party
>got raped

Natural selection at its finest.
>>
>>36669904
Deep whiff of satisfaction right there.

Awful lot of roasties gonna come in here all pissed because we refuse to participate in their one-woman drama play.
>>
>>36669569
/tv/ is alright sometimes lol
>>
File: mr-robot-header.jpg (325KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot-header.jpg
325KB, 1200x600px
>>36669316
has anyone seen this show.
i haven't watched tv or any shows in years , my friend on steam kept telling me to watch this.
why does it remind me of 4chan .
i have a feeling the people that made this show were stealing ideas off of 4chan or something.
>>
>>36669316
No I have a massive fear of rape
>>
>>36669805
>They talked to mental health experts who told them not to show those scenes so explicitly because of how triggering they could be and they gave no shits about that.

It's clear that they wanted to make those scenes as shocking and intense as possible, and they succeeded at that. The thing is, if a rape victim and/or someone who attempted suicide watches those scenes, it will trigger them and fuck them up, which I doubt was the producers' intention.
>>
>>36670010
It's ok, but not great. The first episode is pretty good though, so maybe give it a shot
>>
>>36670010
If you're gonna watch this show just jump straight into it, don't look up what it's about, who the actors are, just jump in.
>>
>>36670115
Why would a rape victim/suicide attemptee want to watch a show that's legit all about rape and suicide. That's kind of on them if they get triggered or whatever.
>>
>>36669316
i haven't heard of the show before, but the acting in that clip is eerily good
>>
>>36669316
some things of the show felt forced, but i thought the suicide scene was well done
>>
>>36670115
I dont really understand this, some of the most powerful war poems I've read were quite explicit and really were uncomfortable but in a good sort of way. Like Sassoon and Owen they could be quite cold and blunt. I remember one about a mother being told about her son being killed in combat and she had all these fanciful thoughts of heroism but the guy who delivered the news described how horrifying and pitiful the kid's death was.
>>
>>36669403
>imdb
fucking normie
>>
>>36672437
you're literally on the spectrum.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.