[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every single woman that you're likely to find attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: lain3.gif (95KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
lain3.gif
95KB, 500x384px
>every single woman that you're likely to find attractive has a multitude of orbiters vying for her favor and shittalking any new suitors that come for her
>they have a number of friends that will talk about you, and if you're not to their liking she'll drop you for fear of their disapproval
>more likely than not they have Tinder on their phone to "meet more friends" or "just for fun" (read: to be constantly connected to a buffet of cocks)
I know for a fact that I can't get girls, but even for you normies and passable robots out there, is it even worth it? Monogamy seems to be fucked, the majority of compatible girls are becoming whores and have so many options besides you that there's literally no guarantee that she won't cheat the second she's the slightest bit bored of you. I think the way today's society is going, staying single is ideal
>>
File: 1463650504901.jpg (22KB, 620x419px) Image search: [Google]
1463650504901.jpg
22KB, 620x419px
It's never worth it, monogamy has been utterly destroyed, being a whore is now rewarded instead of shamed. Just wait for the universe to reset.
>>
File: disaster grill.jpg (213KB, 2000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
disaster grill.jpg
213KB, 2000x1050px
>>36669264
>I think the way today's society is going, staying single is ideal
>staying single is ideal
Hell yeah dude it is, removing your own genes from global gene-fond, since modern society values quality over quantity.
I hate women too
>>
File: whatwomenwant.png (72KB, 825x551px) Image search: [Google]
whatwomenwant.png
72KB, 825x551px
>>36669264
>they have a number of friends that will talk about you, and if you're not to their liking she'll drop you for fear of their disapproval
Either that or they'll keep you around so they can mock you and make fun of you.
>>
File: C5RqSN_VUAEr7Ul.jpg (68KB, 608x814px) Image search: [Google]
C5RqSN_VUAEr7Ul.jpg
68KB, 608x814px
that's why I have a boyfriend

or
>>
>>36669264
Monogamy is dead, as are the concepts of loyalty, purity, and modesty. I doubt they'll be coming back any time soon. I've just accepted that women have broken society, and as such lost their appeal.

>>36669410
Kekd at that image. I wonder how many people honestly believe that shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.