[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys I need your help. I met a decent looking girl on match

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1424659106280.jpg (21KB, 274x328px) Image search: [Google]
1424659106280.jpg
21KB, 274x328px
Okay guys I need your help.
I met a decent looking girl on match yesterday and we are supposed meet up for a drink later today. I havnt been on an actual date in 4 years.
What do I do? Im super nervous and having major anxiety right now.
pic not related
>>
>>36669250
Go shill your website somewhere else.
>>
Woman here (INB4), but honest to god just be your fucking self.
I'm assuming you acquired this date off the premise of you both having mutually agreeable personalities, so don't try to big yourself up to be something you're not, don't try to put on any kind of facade, don't try to be pretend to be the kind of person you think' she might like. Just breathe slowly and deeply, don't allow you mind to race, and bee urself.
>>
>>36669250
Show her you are interested by killing a dinosaur.
>>
>>36669250
>>36669331
Shilling this hard. That website is trash just like every other dating site. It's nothing but catfish, webots, and feminist bloggers.
>>
File: 1478278777159.png (119KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
1478278777159.png
119KB, 400x278px
>>36669492
http://vocaroo.com/i/s09UoLdIAnDv
>>
>>36669331
Thanks femanon ill do my best to not sperg out and be autistic
>>
>>36669604
np Anon. Also try to focus on having a good time. You're both there to meet a new person and have fun. From a woman's perspective there's nothing worse than showing up to a date and having your date acting like a totally different person than they were online because they're trying to impress you. Just remember that if you guys are actually going on a date, it's because she likes 'you'.
>>
>>36669604
You gonna get catfished. She's just going to write an article about how you eye raped her for half an hour. and how you are a potential rapist that doesn't deserve to exist.
>>
>>36669781
pls dont make me more nervous than I already am
>>
>>36669781
t. a man who's last experience with a vagina was when he came out of one who spends his time browsing TRP and reading up on MGTOW.
>>
>>36669922
>t. a man who's last experience with a vagina was when he came out of one who spends his time browsing TRP and reading up on MGTOW.
More like
>t. a man that has used that site before.
>>
>>36670007
>my bad, anecdotal experience serves as an example for all experiences
>>
>>36669331
>>36669604
>be yourself
>don't sperg out
Uh oh
>>
>>36670086
Even if he did have aspergers (and I'm guessing he was being facetious) I wouldn't even care. The most annoying thing about people with aspergers isn't the aspergers itself, it's that the condition causes them to try and behave like an entirely different person in a misguided attempt to fit in.
>>
>>36670086
>>36670150
I dont have aspergers just really nervous I have never been on a 'blind date' persay
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.