[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hating posters are one of the biggest cancers on this board.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Women hating posters are one of the biggest cancers on this board. I don't mean the kind of person who simply doesn't care for women or may even resent them because of past experiences. But the ones that go way overkill on guttural shitposting they make.

You know the kind.

>Saves and posts every "info" graph, greentext, reddit thread, and other garbage cherrypicked bullshit
>Posts ad nauseous how quite literally ALL WOMEN somehow are causing the downfall of civilization because they aren't being submissive cockpolishers anymore (for the record, no I do not like modern feminism either, but this is about you. woman hater)
>When met with an arguing anon they resort to "LOL ROASTIE BTFO" or "kill urself beta white knight cuck"

Terrible, awful people who have never accomplished anything themselves yet have the never to shitpost about how bad women are.

You may now call me a beta white knight cuck and tell me how much you KNOW my GF is cheating on me with blacks and muslims.
>>
Roasties getting toasty huh?
>>
>>36669014
Imagine being such a pathetic girl you post on r9k because a bunch of autistic virgins told you your loneliness isn't 'real' loneliness
looool
>>
>>36669039
>>36669050
You know it boyo. I am so emotionally upset at your counter argument that I am going to have sex with black men.
>>
>>36669014
Just filter them. Most of them are underrage phone posters or turbo autists. You can tell by their writing style and grammar.

Shit blog thread btw, apply yourself.
>>
>>36669014
>a woman hate thread 404'd for this white knight bullshit
>>
woman hate is for failed normies
>>
>>36669014
we're not wrong

originality filter should be removed
>>
>>36669086

So you can keep posting the same garbage over and over? You can't claim yourself to not be wrong either, that is for others to decide.
>>
>>36669130
the others on this board have come to the conclusion that our general sentiment is not incorrect through sheer experience
>>
>>36669074
Thanks but I'm not interested in white roasties.
>>
File: 1490339061575m.jpg (123KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490339061575m.jpg
123KB, 768x1024px
>>36669014
Half the reason I post women hate stuff is so roasties and white knights will realize they aren't welcome here.
>>
>>36669149

Its called an echo chamber. You have a group of like minded people sharing roughly the same experience over and over. This still does not equate to a proper consensus because it has virtual other people taken into account. Its like if you made a forum for people who got fat at McDonalds, you would think the only thing McDonalds does is to purposefully make you fat.
>>
>>36669205

Well no fucking shit. But you know this isn't going to make anyone leave. Its a fantasy.
>>
File: 1486213127332.jpg (516KB, 1167x833px) Image search: [Google]
1486213127332.jpg
516KB, 1167x833px
>>36669206
Nah, women are just shit. They barely qualify as people.
>>
>>36669242

Your shit and you barely qualify as a person. Now post your address so I rape you into the dirt.
>>
File: 1486749860942.jpg (246KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486749860942.jpg
246KB, 605x800px
>>36669219
It triggering you is good enough.
>>
>>36669014
This is biased, but I can't stand the fucking Vlad-tier /pol/posters.

>HEH that chick with a prominent cock is more correctly referred to as a MAN have I blown your mind yet well here's more most people with gender dysmorphia are MENTALLY ILL

I come here for gay romance stories and memefrog depression, not your goddamn moralizing, Norman. You seem to have incorrectly identified me as a communist hipster who spends their weekends doing Tae Bo with Antifa. That is, surprisingly enough, not actually the case! Having learned your error, could you please find it in your heart to lay off my fucking entertainment for a goddamn instant?
>lol no get btfo'd degenerate
Fair enough, but let me point out something. You know how 4chan was always sort of politically incorrect? Well, that means that, for as long as I've been here, SJWs have always been drowned out by other posters. What THAT means is that, as annoying as they were, not ONE of them has given me as much trouble as YOU'RE giving me RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>>
>>36669405
If you want fag shit then go to /lgbt/. You're the cancer that's killing this board, along with normies and roasties.
>>
>>36669014
Lol roastie BTFO. Looks like someone's menstruating today. Or maybe your a beta white knight cuck who needs to kill himself.
>>
>>36669463
Why should I have to leave? I've been posting here since 2008. You're the cancer.
>>
>>36669405
>advocating sjw posters

get the fuck out. hating them off the site is our form of keeping this place to its core. if you've actually been here since 2008, you would've realized that BY NOW
>>
>>36669831
I'm not advocating them, I'm saying /pol/fags are WORSE. You see the one form of cancer, but you're completely oblivious to the other.
>>
Women hate threads are easily some of the best posting on this board. If you think it's ruining r9k but you do like a catalog full of cuckolding, gay shit and traps, survey/hookup threads and all of the other awful shit here on a day to day basis then you're the real cancer here.
>>
Women love posters are one of the biggest cancers on this board. I don't mean the kind of person who simply loves and cares for women or may even defend them because of past experiences. But the ones that go way overkill on guttural shitposting they make.

You know the kind.

>Saves and posts every "info" graph, greentext, reddit thread, and other garbage cherrypicked bullshit
>Posts ad nauseous how quite literally NO WOMEN are causing the downfall of civilization because they are being dominant cockpunishers now (for the record, no I do not hate modern feminism, but this is about you. woman lover)
>When met with an arguing anon they resort to "LOL VIRGIN BTFO" or "kill urself virgin neet fag"

Terrible, awful people who have never accomplished anything themselves yet have the never to shitpost about how great women are.

You may now call me a virgin neet prison gay and tell me how much you KNOW my GF is amazing and treats me well and never cheats.
>>
OP, are you from Oceania by a chance?
>>
File: 1486351599193.jpg (25KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
1486351599193.jpg
25KB, 485x303px
>>36669014
>O really lel
>>
File: 1488146322023.jpg (219KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488146322023.jpg
219KB, 960x1280px
>>36669918
can we get some women hate up in this thread for your boy?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.