[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Ameriburgers so obsessed with "MUH FREEZE PEACH"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1098.jpg (69KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
69KB, 604x453px
Why are Ameriburgers so obsessed with "MUH FREEZE PEACH"?

Why should you be able to say whatever you want? In a civilised society, certain words just aren't in good taste.
>>
>>36668139
Why are so many normie redditors on here today? Is it because it's the weekend so they have the day off?
>>
Jesus Christ, are Europeans this fucking deep in their own shit that they're justifying speech censorship?

This is just sad
>>
>>36668139
Freedom makes incredible happy, i was one time in the usa now its my life goal to become a burger, freedom is like heroin
>>
>>36668139
"free speech" strikes me as old people stuff, I don't think too many younger people care

Current generations (millenials, Gen Y) either want to block it (SJWs) or go the hate speech route (alt right)
>>
File: IMG_0818.png (81KB, 182x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.png
81KB, 182x242px
>>36668139
Why is not everyone everywhere obsessed with freedom, the kind of freedom that extends only as far as it doesn't infringe upon the freedom of others?

Why do people want to limit freedom to do things that don't hurt other people? Why do people overextend on their own freedom and commit crimes like murder and rape?

And OP, directly to you, sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Its fucking pre-school level wisdom idiot.
>>
>>36668139
Being jailed for speaking your mind is nightmare-tier. Hate speech doesn't exist.
>>
>>36668139
>certain words just aren't in good taste
And who decides what is good taste and what isn't?
>>
>>36668792
Something that offends a marginalized group = bad taste.
>>
>>36668139
really takes my jellybeans out for a jog
>>
>>36668451
Had fp and fucks it up so bad fucking loser.
>>
>>36668809
"Offense" is subjective and "marginalized" is even more subjective.
>>
I'm starting to think that Europe is the robot (government = mummy, shit healthcare = tendies) and the USA is a Chad (big, doesn't care, can obliterate Europe off the face of the planet).
>>
>>36668948
>"marginalized" is even more subjective.
In the worst way, because the act of wrongly denying official recognition of a group's marginalization is a powerful form of marginalizing them further.
>>
>>36668451
Nice bogeyman you've created for yourself there.
>>
>>36669054
I'm not talking about denying marginalization, I'm talking about claiming it and using it as a shield. Anyone (except for straight white cis males reeee) can claim to be marginalized and pull the minority card to violate your right to free speech, and that's a worse injustice than muh marginalization.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.