[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to accept immigrants from the following 2 countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Ew.jpg (93KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ew.jpg
93KB, 600x451px
If you had to accept immigrants from the following 2 countries which would you choose and why?
>India
>China
>>
I don't think I've met many Chinese immigrants. I went to middle school with one Chinese immigrant girl, she was pretty cool. Real smart and nice and everyone liked her even though she didn't fit in at all, as it was an all black and Mexican school and the only Asians there were laos and cambodian. I've come into contact with a lot of Indians though and they're really strange people. They also seem to congregate in the middle of the street for some reason. I'd rather have Chinese.
>>
indians.

the chinese are extremely rude slanty eyed jews.
>>
China. There are some attractive Chinese women, Indians are all shit.
>>
both of them
immigrants are the best, as long as there are few enough of them that they will actually assimilate within 2 generations.
>>
lmao is this even a choice

China obviously. I don't want my country to become designated shitting state.
>>
Why would anyone not pick china
Chinese are smarter than pajeets and arent such a shitshow
>>
File: 1493504723729.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493504723729.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>street-spitters
>street-shitters
Literally no way to win
>>
Neither.

Being a Canadian, we have Chinese fuckers taking over the west coast while Indians just stink up all of Ontario.
>>
>>36668076
>immigrants are the best
No they really aren't
>>
File: 1491358463964s.jpg (12KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1491358463964s.jpg
12KB, 250x244px
As a Canadian, from my experience, i'd say Filipino's.
>Christian
>A drive to get a job and a home.
>No matter how shitty or under paying usually.
>Assimilate really easily.
>Only con is that they're individually unbearable
Next are immigrants from most if not all European countries.
>Literally never met a European immigrant who was annoying, or leeched off my taxes without giving back.
>>
>>36667628
Neither.

Chinks are very tribal and hardworking, which is why they seemingly do so well in the West (In contrast to the lazy, individualistic Westerner). They keep their wealth within the family, employ and take care of each other. Within a couple of generations expect them to take over entire neighborhoods (Skyrocketing the prices in the process) and businesses- taking opportunities from the native population.

Poos generally lack the same drive and working ethic, so there's really not a whole lot of benefit in importing them.
>>
File: maymay17.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
maymay17.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>36667628
India. Chinks have tensions with the U.S.. Plus Indians have dope meditation and maybe Buddhism if I'm lucky!

I know chinks can be Buddhist sometimes but that's just like, shit zen Buddhism.
>>
File: 1493425498404.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493425498404.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>36669514
How are we individually unbearable? I'm a bit curious about your opinion.

t. chinkflip
>>
Indians. They can pretty cool to hang with if they assimilate and are the only race I don't feel threatened of due to their massive amounts of betaness. Pajeets truely are the true robot race
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.