[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make myself feel like a safe and happy and cute little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490703395852.jpg (10KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490703395852.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
How do I make myself feel like a safe and happy and cute little boy again right now?
>>
>>36666076
Pajamas, blankets, lots of comfort. Any games you played as a kid, listen to cute soothing music. Make yourself feel safe. Also yummy food and drink, sweeties or """candy""" as amerifats call it.
>>
>>36666098
What more stuff can I do for comfort when I'm alone? I don't think my pajamas fit anymore I just wear a shirt and boxers. I'm afraid to keep blankets with me because I think my floor is dirty
>>
>>36666186
You could try watching kids tv shows or something, old disney movies too. Alcohol can help you feel warm and fuzzy which helps. Whats important is being safe, alone and secure and comfy then you can allow yourself to feel vunerable enough to bring that inner child out and it can be self soothing.
>>
>>36666274
That sounds nice...the problem is that my mom and sister are still here and the walls are thin. I don't really feel alone which doesn't feel good. And whenever they're away I always keep feeling scared like if the door will ring or if I'm going to be late to pick up my sister or that I'm running out of time to be alone, I keep worrying about stuff like that and I don't know what to do. I don't like feeling like I have responsibilities but they keep coming. I'm too young to drink alcohol either. Please tell me more things about bringing our my inner child.
>>
>>36666443
Okay, hmm. Well, that is a tough one. I think you are more limited than me in what you can do, I think im out of suggestions. I hope you can find your escape so that you can feel free and innocent again, you just have to find something that works for you. More practice will mean it will come easier to get into that state of mind.
>>
File: IMG_1127.png (5KB, 490x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.png
5KB, 490x550px
>>36666098
fuck you european asshole
USA USA USA USA
>>
>>36666578
That's ok, thanks for talking to me
>>
>>36666076
If you ever felt this way you are not a robot and need to get the fuck out you failed normalfag.
>>
Get a bf and ask him to hug you a lot. It does the trick for me.
>>
>>36666098
and have a cute robot boy to take care of you and be your daddy
>>
Go outside and talk to people like you used to.
>>
>>36666660
I'm sorry

>>36666670
But I don't like boys

>>36666677
But I only want a mommy

>>36666697
But that was the worst part, those were when everything started getting bad. I just wanted to stay home and play and snuggle with my mommy and be happy like we used to but then I had to start going to school and everything got really bad and now I'm here
>>
>>36666746
Do you remember all that stuff anon? My mums a wonderful person, I love her but she never really gave me hugs or cuddles or affection or tucked me in at night. She was always at a distance and kind of uncomfortable with me because thats how her parents were with her so it left a bit of a longing for that kind of experience even as an adult, thats fucked up but at least you got to experience those things to begin with so dont be too sad, we all have to grow up sometime. I was the anon giving you advice on how to feel like a child again
>>
>>36666746
>those were when everything started getting bad
you talked to the wrong people, try again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.