[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /full of hate/? >Every woman in the 21st century

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Who here /full of hate/?

>Every woman in the 21st century is a raging slut who thinks she's entitled to everything, for some reason there is an expectation of you as a man to take care of her kids and support her
>Housing and Job market ruined by boomers
>Jobs(even though wages have been stagnating for years) and welfare being taken by foreigners
>Freespeech and the internet being taken over by normalfags
>>
File: 1-21.jpg (260KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1-21.jpg
260KB, 1000x1333px
shut up you dumb angsty faggot. oh so full of hate. piece of shit. you don't know hate. dumb fucking kid.
>>
>>36665867
Wow. Sounds like you're pretty sad. You want a hug, sweetie pie? Hmmm? Ookums nookums snookums, does hims want a hug? Hims want a wittle hug? Awwwww.
>>
File: herrr.jpg (75KB, 1498x840px) Image search: [Google]
herrr.jpg
75KB, 1498x840px
HEY GUYS CAN I BE COOL AND ALSO POST SOME GAY SMUG SHIT??

HAH HAH OP HAH TOUGHEN UP KID XDDD
>>
File: gondola beach.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gondola beach.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>36665900
ACTUALLY, SWEETIE

>>36665867
Just do your best OP, find a niche you can fill and survive as well as you can. If you worry about all the problems the world has at the moment it will break you
>>
>>36665867
sometimes, but I try not to
when I am angry, I just stop caring, let the fucking idiots ruin the world for all I care, it's their loss
>>
>>36665938
Eat my butt, 'ggot.
>>
>>36665891
>>36665900
>>36665921
Why do fags like you even come on here?

I agree with you OP. Things are shit and it's made me hate a lot of people because it, especially women. The truth hurts, but it also sets you free.
>>
>>36665867

>he still thinks it's just foreigners taking jobs
>doesn't realize globalists are outsourcing jobs
>doesn't realize the large amounts of jobs getting automated

Its idiots like you that annoy me.
>>
>>36667409
I was trying to comfort him, you asshole. And I bet he felt really comforted until you humiliated him by implying that I was mocking him. Begone, bullying Norman.
>>
>>36667503
>normie trying to be funny

Just stop faggot.
>>
>>36667535
I'm not a normie. I agree with you, everyone is out to get us and it's not fair. Why can't I succeed with zero effort? Probably women and boomers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.