[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find girls? I am just wanting opportunities to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170411_060928.jpg (257KB, 1005x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170411_060928.jpg
257KB, 1005x1600px
Where do I find girls? I am just wanting opportunities to talk to them ( weather that be spaghetti spilling or not I don't care at this point) I've tried bars and clubs but I'm always hella drunk and its not me talking and never got beyond slurred chats, and online dating just seems like a dead end due to the amount of copy paste personality traits and looks. I get out of the house often, hang around coffee shops and the city on an almost daily basis ( due to my work) but I don't know where I should be looking. Pic is of me inb4 someone asks for a pic
>>
>>36665829
It looks like theres a dead cat on your head
>>
>>36665829
Hobbies, volunteering, sporps.
>>
>>36665883
oh, sporps? sporps!
>>
>>36665862
Yea I know it's bed hair
>>
>>36665883
What sorts of hobbies? Right now I'm into 40k (and that has a vast lack of girls) so what would you recommended? Sporps aren't my thing, generally suck at em
>>
>>36665963
I know it sounds cringeworthy, but ballroom dancing, yoga things like that. They won't think you're gay for joining them.
>>
>>36666145
The people who populate ballroom dancing are the shittiest, craziest people you will ever motherfucking meet.

Unless it's some college group, in which case you will find 80% creepy guys and 20% girls
>>
>>36665829
If that's really you, then all you got to do to get with girls is gain weight.
>>
>>36666214
Yea not happening until my metabolism changes. I burn everything I eat. Everything. Physicly cannot gain weight. I have been eating like a horse for the last 3 years and have gained 1.5 kg.
>>
>>36666323
>Everything.

even cock?
>>
>>36666323
Then you either go for barely legal girls or try guys. I hate to break it to you, but you're just too skinny for the average girl.
>>
>>36666323
gaining weight is about acquiring mass. fat is only half of the equation. are you getting what i'm saying?
the other half of the equation is muscle, body mass is muscle AND fat...

you gotta lift, in case it's not clear enough.
>>
>>36666323
>Physicly cannot gain weight. I have been eating like a horse for the last 3 years and have gained 1.5 kg.

complete and utter bullshit. not even medically possible without you having a disease or a disorder. how many calories are you eating a day?
>>
>>36666374
>you gotta lift, in case it's not clear enough.

This guy isn't lifting material, obviously
>>
>>36665829
get a fking hair cut fk boi
>>
>>36666460
Medical condition is high metabolism. I just burn food
>>
>>36666339
>>36666357
Fell for the gay meme. Never again. It was just severe sexual frustration
>>
>>36666856
>Medical condition is high metabolism

high metabolism is not a disorder and it's not a disease. what you are saying is medically impossible. how many calories do you eat a day? is it even above 3,000?

i have a very high metabolism myself and i can tell you that what you are saying is physically impossible. you are not eating enough to gain weight. you're not eating huge amounts of food. if you were then you would gain weight
>>
>>36666898
>Fell for the gay meme.

KEK what happened? Did you get fucked by some neckbeard on craigslist?
>>
>>36666323
>metabolism meme

calories in calories out breh

t. wealthy accordion
>>
>>36666323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSrsk6tbnkE

WHATEVER IT TAKES

CMONNNNNN

LETS GET BIGGG
>>
>>36666985
I found out gays are more bitchy than women, and just made me hella uncomfortable. No big story, just don't like dudes
>>
>>36665829
Fucking eat a few Big Macs. Holy shit dude. No chick wants a toothpick. I'm not trying to down on you, but it's just a fact.

Gain some weight. You don't have to turn into steroid pumped Chad, but you need about 50 more pounds.
>>
>>36667301
Yea that fat won't go to my arms, just my heart and liver. My dads the same, he's had a few heart problems cos the fats gone internal. And yea I hate being skinny. Self confidence is non existent
>>
>all this advice for skinny guys to gain weight just to get a girl
but then how can I double as a trap on the weekends?
>>
>>36665829
just go to church anon and start doing community service things
dont use online shit most of the women are out in the real world try speed dating or something just find a niche and get involved
>>
>>36667516
ls your dad hot?
>>
>>36665829
What's your weight and height?
>>
>>36669134
Not OP, but mine is 5'5, 220lbs
>>
>>36669193
You must look like a barrel
>>
>>36665829
Hey asshole cut your hair.
>>
>>36665829
dont listen to them anon, I like your hair its exactly like mine
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.