[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't want to take a shower because it takes a long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: dumb kon girl.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
dumb kon girl.png
322KB, 591x716px
>Don't want to take a shower because it takes a long time and I keep thinking about a lot of things and it gets scary
>>
>>36665552
>Don't want to take a shower because it feels too good and it takes too much effort to stop
>>
>>36665552
Huh?

It takes you longer than 5 minutes to shower?
>>
>>36665595
It takes like 20 minutes to a half hour
>>
>should take a shower
>just moved and currently don't have a big towel
>no cloth big enough I could use to get dry
>not enough money to just go and buy a big towel
>have to be dirty until I can get a fucking towel
>>
>>36665630
are you this fucking retarded?
you do realize water evaporates, right?
>>
>>36665686
it's fucking cold where I live you dumb cunt
>>
>>36665630
>not just putting your clothes on after a shower and letting them absorb the moisture
>>
>>36665713
heat up the fucking room what the fuck
>>
>>36665603
WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?
>>
What's the longest y'all have gone without showering? For me it's about 9 days
>>
>>36665745
Washing and conditioning my hair, shaving, washing everything, all that stuff
>>
>>36665769
Oh you're a girl. Never mind then.
>>
>>36665760
i don't remember the last time i took a shower so i'll take a guess at about 7-9 months? i wash my hair everyday because that's the only thing i actually care about
>>
>>36665789
No, I'm a guy.

original
>>
File: grey_tower.jpg (454KB, 1079x821px) Image search: [Google]
grey_tower.jpg
454KB, 1079x821px
>>36665745
Staring at the wall and contemplating on my bad life choices while letting the slightly too hot water stream down me
>>
>>36665745
Takes me close to an hour lmao
>>
>>36665552
i haven't showered in a few weeks

i know that if i get in the shower i'll start thinking, and i can't think right now

it's like my brain weighs two thousand fuck tons and expending the energy to shower is like lifting the earth with my pinky
>>
File: 1457747261073.jpg (108KB, 483x692px) Image search: [Google]
1457747261073.jpg
108KB, 483x692px
>>36665552
why don't you turn on some music anon and just don't fap? It will be over in no time.

>>36665745
i also wash myself for half an hour.
>take a poo and pee pee
>clean my lil' friend
>clean face
>clean rest of body
>clean hair
>dry yourself
>clean tooths

It's taking a lot of time mate to look like a good boy.

Also, anons, remember to wash yourself DAILY. If you will not do this, there will be no girl or trap that will suck your little friend. You must be clean, shaved and fit! Remember!
>>
File: pepelove.jpg (50KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
pepelove.jpg
50KB, 563x542px
>>36665552
We can shower together anon, i'll wash your back and protect your from your own thoughts.
>>
>>36666834
Anyone know what they call that thing the girl is wearing around her waist?

Shit is hot
>>
>>36666834
Because there's other people in the house and I'm scared of them hearing

>>36667152
thanks anon but I'd be too shy to do things like that with other people
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.