[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white friends gf hitting on me Do I go for it? I might finally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1492179102166.jpg (52KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
1492179102166.jpg
52KB, 640x772px
>white friends gf hitting on me
Do I go for it? I might finally lose my virginity
>>
File: 1493387161928.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1493387161928.png
35KB, 632x852px
Nah, thats shitty dude.

Don't fuck over your boy like that.
>>
>>36665421
Do it, at least he won't waste his time and resources on a treacherous whore
Better yet, tell him she's been hitting on you so he can hatefuck her one last time, then it's your turn
>>
File: 4165467.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4165467.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>36665421
>invite her over
>hide your friend in the closet so he can see
>when she undresses, tell her your not okay with this and she has to go home
>your friend will realise he was dating a slut
>he loves for y our honesty and loyalty
>your best friend is your bf now
goodluck anon
>>
>>36665421
Not worth it, don't be an asshole OP
>>
>>36665421
no don't be a shithead
>>
>>36665421
No, niggy. We don't cuck people. It's not in our nature.
>>
>>36665542
>>36665548
>>36665557
if not him then it will be someone else in the future, he has to confess if he values his friendship
>>
>>36665421
>losing a friend for a dumb whore
dude... as if you weren't lonely enough already
you want a gf, no? for casual sex you can use hookers, because she won't be your gf
>>
Tell the guy, then play along with her until she goes too far and then humiliate her together with the bf

Intellectually and socially destroying a shitty person is much more satisfying than pumping your benis
>>
She's not hitting on you, always happens in tight knit groups, a guy not used to female attention is disarmed by his friends gf niceness to him because she thinks there's no way he'd ever take it 'in that way', he has some internal crisis about betraying his friend when she's not even interested

Billions of other girls in the world
>>
Bros before hoes,

you know that
>>
>>36665421
Of course she's hitting on you, you're black. White women can't control themselves around black men. If you "white friend" loved his gf he would let he get fucked properly
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.