[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever kept a dire secret? Is it ethical to hold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1455320699084.jpg (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455320699084.jpg
23KB, 512x512px
Have any of you ever kept a dire secret?

Is it ethical to hold guilt and spare someone pain?

Is it ethical to "come clean" in order to lift the burden from yourself?

>Get gf
>She was shitty (non-sex cheating)
>I cheated with ex
>Figured out it was for comfort
>Stopped the affair to not better myself
>Gf starts getting better
>LifeMightBeOk.mp3
>Gf does a shitty thing
>We take a break (in name alone)
>Slip back into the affair (Other influences and the need for comfort got to me I guess)
>Get caught
"This was all that happened, I'll leave."
>She wants to keep trying
Oh god my heart
>We keep trying
>She makes changes
>I keep the initial affair secret
>Guilt slowly breaks me as I try to keep ex as friend
>Shit doesn't work out there
>I fix my life
>New girl slowly turns into perfect gf (still not together)
>I'm scared to love her as much as I do
>I don't want to one day lose her if I invest in her love
I know I'm in love and we are both better people. We have a chance. But the pain of other things happening will be something she can't take. Fragile heart, lots of love. She would forgive but we would just always be in pain.

Which is more ethical? Is either better at all?
Can secrets be taken to the grave?
Can I get past that guilt?
>>
>>36665129
>to not better myself
I think typo
>>
>>36665129

I think this has to be the most nonsensical thing I have read on here in a long time.

I think you may just be sub IQ op
>>
File: zrsb5dq.jpg (26KB, 540x497px) Image search: [Google]
zrsb5dq.jpg
26KB, 540x497px
>>36665129
How about stop having affairs, you disloyal scumbag. Sorry, but if you really loved her you wouldn't be able to that.

I'd say come clean, as a punishment to yourself.

However, you're not clarifying the ''shitty'' things your girlfriend did, so I can't say anything else. You could work on the clarity overall while we're at it. This isn't an easy read.
>>
>>36665250
>stop
No shit. Not exactly something I want to do again.
>shitty thing
More like things. Dishonesty, other people issues, disloyalty, etc.
>real love
No True Scottsman applies; people screw up. We didn't honestly love each other then. We loved the idea of each other and we had feelings that hadn't matured in that early relationship. It's been years and we do love each other now. We grew up and became better people. I was still not over ex then and she had other issues I won't disclose.
>>
>>36665250
Punishment is the damage it's done.
I'm saying I'll be free of the guilt and pain if I did come clean. It'd put the pain on her, then. That's not punishment for me unless you count watching her suffering as my punishment.
>>
File: received_1208946375800467.jpg (18KB, 612x440px) Image search: [Google]
received_1208946375800467.jpg
18KB, 612x440px
Pic related to both
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.