[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >accidentally stumbles onto what seems like female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 34

>be me
>accidentally stumbles onto what seems like female version of 4chan
>click on thread talking about manipulating betas for freebies and money

one post read:
"I used to post time-stamped cleavage on 4chan along with my Kik username. You wouldn't be able to tell from the replies to the thread but I would always get a TON of messages, like over 100 at a time sometimes and basically you just have to find whoever seems the most lonely, rich, and desperate and string them along on false hope. I had one 18-year-old British kid who sent me $1000+ because I kept telling him I would buy plane tickets to visit with it kek"

among others like:
"I play CSGO to find guys, though any game with a male majority audience will work. As soon as you start speaking, they're on you like flies on shit. I had one European guy that would send me money, special packages, and bought me a computer just for talking to him. Just be sure to use a PO box if you're doing shit like that, though trying to get money via Paypal is better.

You just have to make sure you cut them off better they start becoming too attached, because they can get really annoying and clingy after awhile."

>why do we like girls again?

sourced at
lolcow[]farm/g/res/50356[]html
>>
>>36664841
>why do we like girls again
who the fuck are you referring me?

Don't group me with your garbage sexual orientation
>>
>>36664841
So what, nigga.

If you're beta enough to reward shitty people for being shitty people then you deserve it.

I've known people like this on steam, as a male, to a male, and they literally somehow twist it in their mind that they're alpha and giving money to their favorite camwhore is somehow empowering while she's actively bragging about screwing masses of plebs over.

Some people are just born as money dispensing NPCs. You will never stop them, seriously.
>>
>>36664841
>why do we like girls again?
Don't make things up, please.
>>
>>36664841
>I had one 18-year-old British kid who sent me $1000+ because I kept telling him I would buy plane tickets to visit with it kek"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>36664841
>they're on you like flies on shit.
haha at least they use an apt analogy.

No but seriously not all of us are guys that go tfw no gf.
Rather they're a cancer on this board.
>>
>>36664841
>getting mad at women
>When beta orbiters are the real problem
I'm not defending the girls actions but if a guy falls for this shit he deserves to lose his money.
>>
>>36664841
>When OP, a woman, makes a thread to bait robots into going crazy at women and actually because they're men they just end up self reflecting on the state of manhood and hating on women only a little while being introspective and objective about the element self blame.

>When females make threads about females they all unload the blame onto each other and external forces, learning nothing.

rlly made me think

im a girl btw
>>
>>36664977
shut the fuck up
nobody needs to know if you have a vagina
>>
File: 1489686889262.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489686889262.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Lolcow is fucking hilarious
If the mod happens to THINK you're a robot they'll actually give you a permanent branding mark on your posts indicating this
Any users will RREEEEE harder than when a slut posts on here and just call you a virgin loser and any other bullshit but not be able to justify themselves and basically breakdown and call you a bully if you keep asking
>>
>>36664841
its lolcow lol i LARP there all the time
>>
>>36664977
where exactly in my post indicated i am a woman?

i was searching for tsuruko and happened to find a thread on her on the site
>>
>>36664909
>victim blaiming
Every fucking time
No girls are the problem we should gas them
>>
>>36665100
I'm the victim because I have to share this world with you insufferable cucks
>>
>>36665100
>Tumblr language

l o l

sort yourself out
>>
>be a man
>have a deep, masculine voice

I wish I could fake a female voice so I could do exactly this
>>
I want to club orbiters to death
>>
>>36665049
>If the mod happens to THINK you're a robot they'll actually give you a permanent branding mark on your posts indicating this
It's not like it matters though.

I mean it would be one thing if a robot went to a self help forum and went on some tangent about how women are whores when a girl was talking about how she was abused, but lolcow straight up revels in its debauchery.
>>
>>36664841

>used to be beta /r9k/ loser.
>This kind of shit would make me mad.
>Normies and fembots invade.
>Migrate to /pol/.
>Take higher red-pill doses than ever.
>See this kind of shit now.
>Laugh in the face of the pure Darwinism of it all, and each beta fucking enabler who exists only to be screwed but never to screw.

I'm not alpha, but I sure as shit am not pathetic enough to be mad when a bunch of idiots refuse to learn from both their own, and others, mistakes.

The girls are cunts, but it's in their nature.
I aint gonna blame a tiger for being a tiger, I'll blame the dipshit that waltzed into it's cage saying "They're not all like that".
>>
>>36665108
>its a victimization olympics episode
>>36665120
>reddit spacing
lol
Kys
>>
>>36665191
You should be ashamed for needing /pol/ to realise simple truths like this.
>>
>>36665272
CAUSE MY SEX JUNK lS SO OH OH OH
>>
>>36665218
>reddit spacing
>something reddit came up with to troll 4chan

wow, gold for you, faggot stranger!
>>
File: 1493286425586.jpg (3KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1493286425586.jpg
3KB, 225x224px
>>36664977
ROASTIE TOASTIE GETTTT OUTTTTTT REEERREEEERREEEEE
>>
>>36665272

/r9k/ breeds patheticness, even now moreso due to all the fembots rewarding and encouraging that behaviour with small amounts of attention.
>>
>>36664841
Oh dear, lolcow farm. I stumbled upon this imageboard one time too. I thought /r9k/ is bad, I was wrong, that place disgusted me beyond what I thought is possible.
>>
>>36665325
We had some thread a bit ago where some girl was complaining about how they were bullying them. If the theories about who she was are true then she's a shitty person sure (iDubbbz gf or whatever), but I'm still astounded people were stalking her for so long when most of the juicy drama was years ago.
>>
>>36665375
That board dedicated to stalking people and documenting every little detail was the most surprising thing to me. I couldn't understand why someone, a group of people, would dedicate their time and energy to stalking literal nobodies. Why would anyone give half of a shit about them? For laughs? It's not even entertaining.
>>
>>36664841
I know a girl irl named Samantha who posts on there. She's manipulating one of my friends into doing stuff for her, and she treats him like shit behind his back.

She has a boyfriend and makes sure that he follows her inside when he drops her off at my friend's house so she could kiss him in front of my friend.

My friend has depression and anxiety so he has trouble keeping his house clean. She first took secret pictures of his messy house and posted it on somethingawful in the mid-2000s. I told him about that thread, but he refused to consider her as a potential culprit. She has since moved on to lolcow because girls love to mock mentally disabled men and she now has an audience patiently waiting for her updates. She even pasted vocaroos of him talking and expressing unpopular opinions about gay people so they could get all SJW-indignant about him.

My friend gets NEETbux for his condition and Samantha is draining him dry of every possible cent. There's a reason why she's a single mother of three kids and had a multitude of different boyfriends over the years, and my friend just couldn't see it. He had stubbornly stated "I'll always love Samantha", and so is content to just feed her and give her weed and alcohol while she uses his house to: get away from her boyfriend and kids, and to gather more material to shitpost about him on lolcow.

The worst part is, I can't even tell him about the lolcow posts because if he confronts her, she can just say, "I've never heard of that site, hun, you know I can barely use facebook, haha. Maybe anon found it because he posted it because he's jealous. Want me to roll you another joint, bebe?"

Fucking frustrating, and I can't think of anything to really do to help him other than to make sure that I'm never alone in a room with her.
>>
>>36664841
Women truly are soulless demons. Thank god I won't have to think about them anymore when I kill myself
>>
>>36665481
>I couldn't understand why someone, a group of people, would dedicate their time and energy to stalking literal nobodies.
I mean, shitty celebrity magazines are hugely popular. I'm not surprised the tumblr generation is all over it, because now they also get to stalk the internet celebrities themselves rather than being limited to whatever the paparazzi gets.

I looked up the thread for that girl again and they're literally just screen capping shit from her instagram and twitter and to call her an idiot. I mean sure she is one, but it's so BORING. I at least get stuff like stalking that girl from /adv/ that fucked her dog.
>>
>>36665481
>>36665502

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

-- some unoriginal cunt
>>
>>36665671
I've remembered this quote while typing out my post. That's what it is I guess.
>>
>>36665481
holy shit i was just reading a thread on "league sluts" and the entire thread was them trying to find candid pictures and pointing out the slightest flaws of attractive streamers to make themselves feel better. every popular streamer was under scrutiny, if a girl did her makeup a certain way she was trying to contour her jew nose, if she took the photo at a different angle, she was photo shopping her square jaw.

jesus christ these girls are crazy petty. the site isn't even entertaining it's pure envy and bitchiness.
>>
>>36665738
>the site isn't even entertaining it's pure envy and bitchiness.
Yep. During that Anisa or whatever thread a bit ago they acted all indignant that r9k was criticizing them on their respective board. Say what you will about r9k but it's regularly opposed by the rest of the website, meanwhile every board over there serves as an echo chamber towards each other.
>>
>>36664841
Dude, you have no idea how hard it is to find a girl to orbit/give money to.
>>
>>36665502
if you have a girlfriend, she WILL talk about you. make no mistake, even if you play it 100% safe and keep a clean house and never lose your temper, she'll make up shit about how "i can sense his repressed violent urges, and one time he glanced at me with such this mean look that i no longer felt safe" to justify her cheating on you behind your back.

the only reason why girls don't like "nice guys" is because they're too safe, boring, predictable, and too clean-cut to provide any interesting content to their friends. women NEED to one-up each other in their bitch sessions about how horrible their mans are, so that's why they go for violent drug-addicted ex-cons. make sure those assholes are good-looking Chads, though, because having an ugly or short boyfriend would only invite ridicule from her friends. women know exactly how to manufacture and market drama.

this is why i'm mgtow. i like not being the subject of ridicule on anonymous internet forums.
>>
I've literally had girls orbit me and buy me things, but I can't find a lolcow-tier girl to abuse me or take my money. What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: 1483507668353.jpg (42KB, 600x311px)
1483507668353.jpg
42KB, 600x311px
>>36665738
Pretty much
Even this shitty board there's between some to a considerable level of irony and self awareness, there will be at least one poster who calls out a posters bullshit or contrasts the thread's opinion.
Lolcow literally spends their time calling particular people losers anonymously and all sorts whilst wasting their time sat nitpicking about fucking eyebrows/making massive dramas of inconsequential shit like twitter opinions and none of them seem to question each other about it
Especially when the majority of them are on psych-affecting drugs for being batshit themselves
>>
I love it when beta males make the final transition to jaded incels when they realise no amount of money can make a woman like you.
>>
>>36665931
This.

The venom they spew at mentally ill Internet celebs is startling considering they have issues as well.

Any time one of them speaks an unconventional opinion they all gang up on her, with no humor involved.
>>
You gotta be a huge cuck to fall for this shit
>>
>>36666666
lets see who gets it
>>
Can someone please explain how someone could fall for being a beta provider? Surely they'd feel that something was off, right?
>>
>>36666231
Desperate for pussy and self-validation as a savior.
>>
>>36666231
>Surely they'd feel that something was off, right?
Yes, but the charm of the girl makes it worth it, they can't resist. They think "Well, I like her so much, so it's fine." Half of them are just really naive and don't know what girls are like, and the other half does know and are just masochistic and like it.

Girls and boys have been doing this for thousands of years. It's nothing new. It's just fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UX2afsTqFI
>>
File: 1446363386396.jpg (43KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
1446363386396.jpg
43KB, 500x302px
Because women love to be spoiled like the grown spoiled babies they are.
>>
File: untitled.png (1MB, 965x616px)
untitled.png
1MB, 965x616px
>>36666231
This happens when a man doesn't know how a relationship actually works. They may feel even love, since man is a flawed individual who finds love in even more flawed characters.
They don't really understand what's going on, but they feel it's right for them to pursue love as they see fit, to be themselves and treat them nice, like mommy and the teacher told them. It makes them feel like they're doing the good thing, pursuing not only the girl but also justice.
Yet, they do not receive the fruit of their work, and either figure it out, or believe that more hard work will fix things up.
They feel that taking the hard road will give them more fruits, rather than taking the easy way out. They don't understand that hard work is never worth it.

still
>tfw no delinquent gf
>>
>>36664900
Get
>The
Fuck
>OUT
REEEEEEEEE
REEEE THIS WAS NOT ORIGINAL REEEEE
>>
>>36666231
No, look at twitch.
>>
File: 1480537489797.jpg (103KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480537489797.jpg
103KB, 907x718px
>>36664841
/soc/ is even more pathetic than us if this is true
>>
>>36666420
That's why some of us need to provide better examples.

Every time one of my friends get fucked over by a oneitis, I just use the "actions speak louder than words" adage to treat him to a pizza and sit there to listen to him bitch and whine. I'll volunteer a tidbit of advice or opinion to subtly steer him into the right direction of self-sufficiency, but for the most part I'm proud of being more loyal and constant than a useless life support system for a cunt
>>
>>36665481
This board stalks just as many nobodies. Rose, Eliza, Katya, whoever that heroin addicted teenager is.
>>
>>36665880
>this is why i'm mgtow. i like not being the subject of ridicule on anonymous internet forums.

Anon...
>>
>>36666664
That much was always obvious. /soc/ is unironically the biggest shithole on this website. It's a containment board for /b/ after all.
>>
File: 1490166287185.png (261KB, 1039x559px)
1490166287185.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>36665375
The idubbz gf thing is hilarious because if you read their threads all they do is insult how she looks and its clear that they do it because they have a crush on idubbz and are jealous. The whole thread is just a bunch of roaties bitching about how an other roastie is stealing their internet husbando.
>>
>>36665481
women are just weird. They seem to enjoy shitting on other people behind their backs so much they devote hours and hours to it.
>>
>>36666727
fucking this
i don't even care about sex anymore, it's all about respect of oneself. Being pussy whipped is even worse than being a kissless virgin.
>>
>turns out the memes about women getting free shit just for existing weren't memes after all.

I guess it really is just stupidity on their part that makes them think they have it so much worse then men.
>>
File: 1490515778755.jpg (202KB, 640x480px)
1490515778755.jpg
202KB, 640x480px
>>36666852
remember that women live by the achievements of others. it's considered successful of a woman to marry into the rich, while for a man success is to be able to fit in and become the top of the top.

so, if you live by others, hating on someone is the ultimate way for a woman to show how much she's a better sport, how the other woman doesn't deserve what she's got and on and on.

Think about it. If you lived with the only purpose in life to be pretty looking and hoping to be noticed and nurtured, how would you feel if you noticed someone else who's got it better than you? It's petty, childish and wrong, but that's the way women think and the way the world goes round.
>>
File: lol.png (246KB, 1009x641px)
lol.png
246KB, 1009x641px
>>36666927
You ain't playing, some women will even sabotage their own lives if they aren't being pitied/victimized enough. Pic related: saw this on my local craigslist a few months ago.
>>
>>36664841
Women are evil, selfish, moral less creatures. Anyone who understands women knows this.
>>
>>36666962
>Raped
uhh, I think she'll be safe
>>
File: 1492437012931.jpg (142KB, 1152x768px)
1492437012931.jpg
142KB, 1152x768px
>>36666875
This.
>women make men believe that only sex gives them self esteem
>women then can write all the rules on how a man needs to be so he can be called a 'man'
>All the rules allow them to exploit as much labour and resources as possible
It's almost exactly how an exploitative ancap monopoly works just look at Nestle's powdered baby milk donations scandal, the diamond industry, or the petro-dollar
>>
>>36666813
>The whole thread is just a bunch of roaties bitching about how an other roastie is stealing their internet husbando.
Not really.

I mean don't get me wrong, all they can do is whine about trivial shit like zooming in on her picture to try to catch her popping out her ass but they hate Idubbbz. Constantly whining about how he's apparently hideous, racist, etc. which is also weird to me since the guy seems kind of average or whatever looks wise, as long as he's not doing stupid shit with his hair as a joke.
>>
>>36666995
even rapists have standards kek
>>
>>36667032
Ive seen quite a lot of them state outright that they think idubbz is cute but to be fair there are people there that reply saying they don't like him. They are still mostly just bitching about her looks rather than the shit that she does (iirc she has cheated before) which gives off a jealous vibe.
>>
>>36667099
idubz is a cuck? How pathetic.
>>
>>36667026
that's what the Mother Day and Valentine Day are for, don't you think? Ever wondered why the Father Day doesn't get as much attention?
>>
>>36667032
a year back i was linked to a thread on lolcow where they were ripping apart some short one-eyed guy's facebook.

at that point i became self-aware, i have a car and my own place and i work out. i was being used by my gf for my status, my hobbies didn't interest her. i was not a person with feelings, just a commodity. dumped her that day and haven't looked back.
>>
>>36664841
They are sexy.

And if you aren't a complete waste of life garbage beta male you will never get tricked into doing anything like this.
>>
>>36665502
I browse Lolcow and that has never happened. There is no such thread.
Fuck off and stop writing fanfiction, faggot.
>>
>>36667274
>"I browse lolcow"
>believing you after you admit to that
>>
>>36667274
And this, lads, is what we call "gaslighting".
>>
>>36667284
>Fuck, I've been outed!
>I know! I'll accuse them of lying and hope it works because of the reputation of the board I'm telling fake stories about!
Your story was bad, deal with it. Maybe if you had kept some element of ambiguity to it so that it could've been one of the numerous people that get talked about, you wouldn't have been called out.
>>
>>36667339
Post the link, then. It's a slow board, and threads don't die easily.
>inb4 "It 404'd" excuse
If the thread was as popular as that post made out to be, there would be new generals the moment the old threads died.
>inb4 "I can't find it in the catalog, but it's there I swear"
>inb4 "I-I don't have to prove anything! Believe me anyway!"
>>
File: thishappened.png (217KB, 1338x768px) Image search: [Google]
thishappened.png
217KB, 1338x768px
>>36667400
threads get deleted by mods for a multitude of reasons, cunt
>>
>>36667437
Not on Lolcow they don't, especially not about objects of mockery (considering that's the point of the site). You obviously don't browse, and you thought you could get away with made-up monkey shit.
Sorry you got blown the fuck out, faggot.
>>
File: 041517.png (175KB, 744x379px)
041517.png
175KB, 744x379px
>>36667465
>she thinks she's talking to the same person

Good God women are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>36667465
>teehee, he's obv lying, i would never do such a thing honey, promise!!!

now i understand why laci peterson happened
>>
>>36667487
Doesn't matter if you're not the same person. You're the stupid one if your only response to getting your argument discredited is "But I'm not the same guy!". You still jumped in to defend him.
>>
>>36667509
Link? Screencaps? Proof? Evidence?
I want to see for myself. The post even talks about this as a present, recent thing:
>she now has an audience patiently waiting for her updates.
There is no reason for anon to not be able to corroborate his story, except that it's bullshit.
>>
>>36667525
God damn roastie, could you be any more triggered? Sorry we insulted your piece of shit normie roastie site. Feel free to go back there any time so they can make you feel better.
>>
File: smug3.png (197KB, 286x368px)
smug3.png
197KB, 286x368px
>>36667557
>"Roastie! Y-You're triggered! Leave!!"
All this because someone called out a fake story.
>>
>>36667599
As if a so much elaborate story would be false. You're being bitter for the sake of it.
>>
>>36667487
can i get an enlarged photo of drew for maximum keks
>>
with the news about artificial wombs coming out and mgtow exploding women are scared. usually they'd just lie and tell men the meaning of life is making children. think of the poor children! since artificial wombs are coming out though suddenly why do men need to get with women again? there's no reason. women are actually now starting to tell us we need to do nofap so men are desperate and miserable enough to still chase women. women really hate men. deep down inside of them they resent men and want to destroy them but they're weak and can't so they use other methods.

since eve women have been trying to kill and ruin men.
>>
>>36667627
>Would anyone do that? Tell elaborate lies? On the internet? On 4chan, for that matter??
You sound new.
>>
>>36667555
Maybe anon doesn't want his friend to be any more ridiculed or mocked than he already has been? You're obviously trying to bait him into spreading the post that you "can't find" by making him post it here for higher visibility.

>>36667599
You seem really invested into having us believe that it's fake. Anon already called out shitty roastie cunt behavior like this:

>"I've never heard of that site, hun, you know I can barely use facebook, haha. Maybe anon found it because he posted it because he's jealous. Want me to roll you another joint, bebe?"

Fuck. This. I'm not hosting D&D in my apartment again after this.
>>
I don't understand why women love talking about other women.
>>
>>36667694
women hate everything. men look at the world and want to explore and create things. women look at world and don't care about exploring it and see men creating stuff and want to destroy it since we're not paying attention to them
>>
>>36667688
obviously it's samantha protecting the only thing that she has worth talking about. if anon's friend cuts her off, she has no more reason to get attention from strangers
>>
>>36667681
True that. It's funny how utterly enraged roasties and white knights get over MGTOW. They realize that pussy's power is slipping and soon it will have no hold on men.
>>
>>36667688
If he doesn't want his friend to be known, he wouldn't mention the maker of the thread's name or go into detail on the history of it all from SomethingAwful, mention the site it's supposedly on (which, considering Lolcow is a slow board, means that if it exists anyone can find it with the info he's given - and no one has, apparently) and point out specific things like vocaroos being posted. Obviously, visibility is not a concern here.
>You seem really invested into having us believe that it's fake. Anon already called out shitty roastie cunt behavior like this:
It sounds more like you're deeply invested in covering for a false tale.
The greentext doesn't even fit here because there's no boyfriend to lie to or placate. What would I gain from a bunch of robots believing that a thread that matches the general overarching theme of the site being discussed does not exist? There are threads where rejects and disabled people like the one being described get laughed at, but it's just that in this one instance, some faggot is telling a "My dad works for nintendo" story. I'm not trying to defend Lolcow, I'm pointing out that anon made up a tall tale, probably so he could get attention and (you)s. It's a free board, I can call bullshit if I want, deal with it.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (19KB, 390x365px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
19KB, 390x365px
>>36666790
Aww, some cunt's sad that she won't get Chad to shower her with money and candy and weed today. :'(
>>
>>36667795
let's play along and say that story is fake. do you deny women are actually not only capable but likely to do what the story says? women love to use beta orbiters and even are sadistic about rubbing it in their face too.

so, do you deny that women are likely to do this or do you admit women are likely to do it?

do you hate men? tell us about why women feel the need to destroy men and use them. are you cursed by god or something? why are women so evil tell us.
>>
>>36667742
If I were the person in the story, wanting her exposed would be the last thing I'd do, but nice try attempting to push this RP.
Instead of claiming everyone who doesn't believe it must be one of its fictional characters, provide evidence. Can you at least provide proof that Samantha is a real person with a boyfriend she has humiliated online in the past?
>>
>>36667848
Why are you trying to change the subject to some argument about women "destroying men"? Obviously, it happens. Too bad this particular story is fake.
All I want is proof of this anecdote you're protecting, which hasn't been provided so far.
>>
>>36667681
nice delusional fantasy you got there. I hope it helps you cope, I really do.
>>
File: artificial womb.jpg (90KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb.jpg
90KB, 1024x415px
>>36667903
http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-artificial-womb-premature-babies-20170428-story.html
what part is delusional? in the future only losers will have sex with real women. it'll be a low status thing while all the successful and alpha use genetic engineering
>>
>>36667897
ignoring the question and still defending the "fakeness" of this story
>>36667903
while ridiculing men for wanting to protect themselves from being used as entertainment for online strangers

when i know that someone's lying, i just chuckle silently to myself and move on. there'd have to be something really wrong with me to dogpile on a liar and repeatedly demand they provide evidence, unless they're actually telling the truth and i needed ideas on how i was found out and how to better cover my tracks in the future
>>
>>36667557
The fuck is a roastie? A whore?
>>
>>36668055
Short for "spit-roast".

A pig is spit-roasted by impaling it through the mouth and the rear end.

Girls take cocks up the ass while sucking cock.

I think it's a stupid term myself, since women care more about their status and image to lend weight to their "I'm always right, you're always wrong" arguments than being used as a cum dumpster.
>>
Why do suckers falling for a pair of tits always get mad at the girls showing these tits.

Offer and demand, fags, if thirsty ass niggas stopped reacting like a 12 years old everytime they see cleavage and be ready to dump pirate treasure ammiunts of cash on them to kerp seeing said cleavage through a screen, none of these females would be using their body to get free shit because the system wouldn't work.

But noooo, you desperate fucking nerds cannot contain yourselves in front of female nudity and you are compelled to run around like a small hyperactive dog begging for pls be my gf everytime some trash attention slut comes around with her tits to hypnotize your juvenile immatute 13 years old tier brains.
>>
>>36668084
it's roast beef curtains. meaning they've got an ugly vagina that's loose and gross looking. making fun of their nasty ugly vagina is good. they love to pretend their vagina is the most precious thing on the earth so letting them know it's smelly, filthy, and looks like roast beef slaps them where it hurts.
>>
>>36665049
too bad r9k cant do something similar
>>
>>36668084

Nah it's short for roastbeef vagina because robots unironically believe that outer labia is indicative of decadent sexual activities.
>>
Man, that other thread about female preferences in guys totally disproves the "women only want Chad" mantra that is repeated on here so often. It's fucking hilarious to see men post the same type of girl over and over and over in cute girl threads and then claim women only want one type of man while men want a diverse selection of women. It's the complete opposite of reality.
>>
>>36668030
This conversation started because you engaged with me and tried (and failed) to refute the fact that people lie online, not because women are cursed by god and use beta orbiters.
The question is irrelevant and wasn't even the point at hand. You tried to move the goalposts and switch topics to evil women because you couldn't defend the yes, fake story.
>>
>>36667980
the part where women are scared and threatened you fucking mong. Beta males are in greater supply than ever and women are literally raking in the sheckles while fucking Chad.
>>
>>36668097
Exactly. The moment you stop giving attention to them is when they no longer have power.
>>
>>36668055
>>36668084
Fucking newfags, lurk more. Better yet, fuck off.
>>
File: 1493399428226.jpg (108KB, 490x218px)
1493399428226.jpg
108KB, 490x218px
>>36668150
we know you don't just want chad. you want somebody with lots of $$$ and high status so you can marry them. you'll tell yourself you love them so much but afterwards you'll "feel bored" you'll tell yourself he's emotionally abusing you for not giving into every demand and then you'll cheat and/or just divorce him taking everything he owns. you'll tell yourself it's his fault cause you're the most special and he didn't give you the love you deserve.

>>36668173
they are threatened
>>
>>36668150
What women say rarely matches what they actually want. Look at behavior, not talk. But I bet you know that already, huh roastie?

But you're not like the other girls, right?
>>
>>36668159
roastie logic:

>all men who disagree with me are the same racist, misogynist, creepy loser

Sorry, babe, MGTOW's growing and it's because of lying, manipulative materialistic whores like you.

Also sorry that you're not qt enough to get betabux on twitch.
>>
>>36668159
Forgot to address the rest of that post
>while ridiculing men for wanting to protect themselves from being used as entertainment for online strangers
>>36667903 isn't even me, dumbfuck.
>when i know that someone's lying, i just chuckle silently to myself and move on.
That's you. I'm bored on Sunday, and usually find it more enjoyable to call liars out on lying and watch them squirm. They usually get aggressive, embarrassed and then slink away.
>unless they're actually telling the truth and i needed ideas on how i was found out and how to better cover my tracks in the future
This sounds more like your own logic at work. Like I said here >>36667849, if I were "Samantha" trying to "cover my tracks", I would do everything in my power to avoid anything about this getting out so I could protect my shitty threads. Asking for proof would be self-destruction if the story was true.
>>
>>36668224
I don't care about MGTOW and I'm not the one who tells fake stories on Tibetan clock forums, but okay
>>
File: falseflagyoutube.png (82KB, 829x701px) Image search: [Google]
falseflagyoutube.png
82KB, 829x701px
>>36668176
Good idea. Today's a good day to go on a kikebook friends list purge.
>>
>>36668224

>Your logic:
>Women=evil LA LA LA LA LA SHUT UP YOU ARE WRONG I'M JOT LISTENING.

If you setiously believe yourself to be better, you are one sad excuse of a person, my friend, because your logic is as relevant as a bag of rocks to this discussion.

If tye story is fake, then that means that if you base your women hate on these fake stories, it portrays you as gullible and invalidate your point and your hate.

But since you hate women so much that any piece of media and information that portrays them as savage demons will go unfiltered straight to your "facts" mental folder regardless of if the info is real or not, nobody can expect much credibility out of you.
>>
>>36668249
Why are you SO SURE that it's fake? Do you really sit there at lolcow, refreshing the page every 10 minutes, for days and days on end?

Even if the story was fake, it must have really triggered something in you that you could relate to, huh?
>>
we dont like girls we just need to spray our cum on and in them
>>
>>36668276
I had a good laugh at that lebbit post. These feminazi cunts are straight up delusional. The worst part is that I bet half the roasties and white knight normies that infest this board are that kind of faggot.
>>
>>36668302
Man, you're getting really triggered over men deciding they have no more interest in pursuing women. Why do you care so much? If we're so sad then it should mean nothing to you.
>>
>>36668306
>Do you really sit there at lolcow, refreshing the page every 10 minutes, for days and days on end?
Yeah. If you're going to look down on others for such behavior, you're no longer allowed to be upset at any normie that makes fun of your frogposting addiction.
>Even if the story was fake, it must have really triggered something in you that you could relate to, huh?
It's not triggering or relatable, I just like to call out bullshit when I see it.
>>
>>36668306

Think for a minute that tons of men pretend to be girls to get free shit online and it works like a charm, then ask yourself why you really want to believe it's in female nature to do this shit.

I understand your point, but the fact that a handful of shameless people use vagina to get betabux online is not a strong argument in favor of women being evil.
>>
File: 1484632124400.png (941KB, 1173x1079px)
1484632124400.png
941KB, 1173x1079px
>>36664841
I don't see what's wrong. She took advantage of the weak, and they act out of their own will. If anything it makes me want to get along with her, she seems like a good person to be around.
>>
>>36668302
>male logic = putting your hand in fire burns it
>male logic = if you don't breathe and are underwater you drown
>male logic = women will lie to you and when they can they will backstab you taking everything you own about 99% of the time so they're evil
nothing is wrong with this. women are evil and you never said why you aren't evil. divorce alone proves women are evil. feminism also proves women are evil. the only thing that women can say proves otherwise is a tiny minority of women who are exceptional and don't constantly try and destroy men. they're rare like unicorns though so how does this not prove women are evil? there's always exceptions
>>
>>36668368
>he doesn't realize more than one person is responding to his posts
>>
>>36668403
What makes this really funny is that I wasn't even the anon you were talking to. Apparently you're as retarded as me.
>>
>>36668396
>roastie logic: you're lying and it's bullshit because i say so
>>
>>36668368

Man you're really triggered by someone who sees through your weak mgtow facade and the fact that you're still ultimate assblasted at the existence of vagina and need anecdotal evidence like OP's to confirm your bias. Nobody is even fircing you to read my posts and reply to them and, yet, here you go, pretending like you're claiming the highground in the discussion by legit sending a "LOL U MAD" reply to me.
>>
>>36665100
>victim blaming
Being an idiot doesn't make you a victim.

t. former beta orbiter, twice commited
>>
>>36668421
Why are you so convinced that *I'm* the anon you were talking to?
>>
>>36668204
half the girls are talking about how they want a trashy low class bf. Almost none have even mentioned money or status.
>>
>>36668396

>Your logic: Let's put the entire half of the world in this convenient basket of generalization and confirmation of bias because I am smart because me am smart man me am logic red pill.

You're not ready for intelligent discussion. Go back to school.
>>
>>36668424
>sperg logic: this is true and my story is real because i say so
>if you ask for proof it just means you're the person in the story trying to cover their tracks
>>
>>36668345
I have 3 conversations in my messenger that were initiated by girls. Two of whom are in a relationship. Why would they initiate contact with me other than to fish for material to post out of context, after deleting their own individual messages, on /r/creepyPMs?

To the roastie trying to btfo anon's Samantha story: The more you call bullshit on it, the more true it appears. Thanks for giving me the impetus needed to remove+block ghost on these girls.
>>
>>36668504
>The more you call bullshit on it, the more true it appears.
The exact opposite is true for people who aren't living in delusion.
>Thanks for giving me the impetus needed to remove+block ghost on these girls.
No problem, sounds like you both dodged a bullet.
>>
>>36668436
Seriously, why do you care so much about MGTOW? If we're all a bunch of bitter virgins buying into fake Internet stories, why would you care? I never get why white knights and roasties get so pissed about MGTOW when it shouldn't affect them in the slightest. Yet you people always get so fucking pissed about it.
>>
>>36668574
Because they're threatened by the truth.

Look at the people leaving the LDS church and getting gaslit by the remaining Mormon community because of it.
>>
>>36668574
Why do rural Americans care so much about immigration and automation?
>>
>Go onto the your-type thread to see what women say they are attracted to in a women-majority space
>Every post says tall, over 6'0", etc.
I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. /fit/ just awakened me to the truth. I fucking hate being a manlet.
>>
lolcow is a bunch of trolls from /cgl/ who made an altchan after they couldn't make threads dedicated to cyber bullying cosplayers (think CWC).

Don't take the girls there as representative. If you want to find a median woman online go to a fanbase for Harry Potter or Dr. Who or something.
>>
>>36668574

Why are you angry that I care? I'll care about whatever the fuck I wanna care about. If I see bullshit, I call it. Everyone benefits from not living in lies.

If all MGTOW is to you is spending aeons on a frogposting board jumping aboard every woman hating thread to circlejerk, it shows your MGTOW to be weak sauce as fuck and simply a mask to hide the fact that you still haven't gotten over how pissed you are that women give you no attention. The REAL MGTOW crowd isn't on r9k, they are busy actually getting shit done.
>>
>>36668488
>women are ruining everything
>there's plenty of evidence showing how they not only ruin it as a collective, but the individuals are remorseless
>women blame everybody else for anything
it's not confirmation bias. confirmation bias is saying i've never had curry but say i don't like it cause i don't like similar something similar it's not confirmation bias if i say i'm not chopping off my arm to prove it's a bad idea

>>36668646
>automation
you can't stop progress like roasties can't stop artificial wombs, robots, and men leaving them.
>immigration
because you want to import all these people so they'll help you raise tax to 90%, ban artificial wombs, ban robots, and you'll also get them to help you kill white men.

it's like in africa where they blame white men for everything and want to seize their property/kill them. we want to stop immigration because we know you're going to do this with your immigrate friends once you outnumber us
>>
It's no secret that there are dumb cucks everywhere, even on 4chan. Just be glad you are not and never will be one of them kek
>>
>>36668752
the real mgtow crowd also enjoys living in the house that they paid for and sees no need to waste money on a car to travel places that could easily be seen from the comfort of home.

and that's what women crave above everything else: comfort, so they can sit around and get fat and shitpost. women have to earn this through social engineering.

there was an unpopular /foreveralone/ girl who dumped her boyfriend simply because he didn't have a car. nothing else wrong with him, he just didn't have the resources that'd give her maximum comfyness. every time i see an angry roastie on here like the one replying to every comment itt, i just think of fat ol arumburger sitting in her chair all glum because chad won't give her a ride to her betabux's house

>>36668781
rural americans need jobs so they can support themselves. women need betas so they can be supported. mgtow is progress and woke common sense.
>>
>>36668781

Relying on anecdotal evidence of women doing bad things and shoddy studies conducted with small samples of data to confirm your notion that women are working as a collective to ruin society for their own benefit is not only the very definition of confirmation of bias, it's also the greatest display of misding the big picture and not seeing how everything connects to our corporate centric society where mega corporations use journalism and social media to condition people into afopting decadent behavior that leads people into spending more cash on products and turning basic human desires and needs such as sex in a nice marketable package.
>>
>>36665931
Very good post. I actually don't think that kind of behavior (calling celebrities attractive, spreading rumors about girls who get attention) is that unusual for women generally, but /lolcow/ has a really bad case of it. I browsed for a while because I learned stuff there, but it was making me more misogynistic than 4chan or /r9k/ ever did.

And holy shit their relationship threads. A bunch of harpies hawking to dump any guy who does anything abnormal.
>>
>>36668882

So instead of spending your cash on products, we should just give our money to women.
>>
>>36668752
>le "real man" argument

Every fucking time, even when men want nothing to do with roasties.
>>
>>36668882
if i get married there's 50% chance of a divorce and if i have kids 80% chance i'll lose them. that's not mentioning alimony, child support, and losing my house and everything else.

this isn't anecdotal evidence. this 100% proof you're evil and scummy. feminism is also another proof that women are evil at heart and simply want to destroy men. equality is all a lie so you can gain power and attack men.
>>
>>36668914
>calling celebrities attractive
*unattractive
>>
>>36668871

Why in the fuck did you, yet again, turn this discussion we're having into how much you hate women? This is what I mean by YOUR MGTOW way being a transparent madk to hide your pathetic insecurities.

You assume I'm not MGTOW, but MGTOW comes in all flavors. I'm still interested in romance, but I've given up on assuming my male role as provider, I've given up on marriage, I've given up on fullfilling the expectations women and society have of me for being a man and I will live my existence for myself and those I love, working to improve myself for my own saka and not for the vanity of slaying pussy, but nobe of this means that I have resentment for women as a whole or that I believe they are a certain parasitic way. I will only settle for a woman who will love me for me and not for the expectations she has of me as a man and if she ends up never existing, so ve it, I will have a bomb ass life experience nontheless.

So, to me, your vain drivel about women being like this and like that is not MGTOW.
>>
>>36668945
my anecdotal evidence: my brother's living with me because his thai wife fucked him over on alimony and child support. he works 2 part-time jobs and sees none of his paychecks. if it weren't for me sharing my weed with him and encouraging his music, he would've killed himself by now. i've lost too many male friends to suicide for the same reason.

and you know what? WOMEN JUST DO NOT CARE, THIS IS A FUCKING GAME TO THEM. men are disposable, replaceable, and interchangeable. no matter how well you maintain your image or resources, they will never settle for you. they WILL leave you as soon as the same package deal in a better-looking skin that's more aesthetically pleasing to her friends (and would piss off daddy even MORE) comes along.

>>36668999
>I will only settle for a woman who will love me for me and not for the expectations she has of me as a man

we can agree to disagree and i truly wish you the best of luck. just know: when you do get hurt by a woman, guess which gender would be more likely to give you support and help you get back on your feet?
>>
>>36668924

I claimed no such thing. You're putting words in my mouth.

>>36668944

Not le real man, faggot. Le ACTUALLY BEING MGTOW instead of being an insecure pussy who use MGTOW as his fetish excuse to waste his life on r9k going "women amirite guys? pls give more yous".

>>36668945

I'm not a girl, idiot. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't equate to me being a girl. It's just you putting an concenient image on me to facilitate discrediting my argument.

So here's the best course of action for you to live a better, more fullfilling life if you are that terrified of losing everything you have to the woman boogeyman: Don't marry, don't have kids, disregard women and stop shitposting about them pretending like you don't actually still crave the fuck out of their vagina.

There, done. You won't even need to gate them so much now that you can live your life entirely separated from the things which give them power in the first place.

Defeating women is litterally as easy as not being a thirsty ass little bitch.
>>
>>36669059

My anecdotal evidence: My friend's parents have gotten married when they were even younger than I am now and they are in their sixties still happily married.

Your bro shouldn't have married a thai who was only looking for a way to get into the country. You are blaming women for your bro being a compleye dumbass.

See, that's the thing with anecdotal evidence. For every spook story there is one where everything went perfectly well and both negate each other. That's why you don't use anecdotes to reinforce core beliefs.
>>
>>36669103
Lel no one can define MGTOW except themselves individually. That's why it's not called WGTOW. It would be the same herd mentality. At the very least don't get married. So in your case you're applying no true MGTOW, but only a man can define himself what that means to him. No amount of tone policing will change people talking about the shit women do as long women can do the same to men.
>>
File: lel.png (2MB, 1366x768px)
lel.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>36669161
>That's why you don't use anecdotes to reinforce core beliefs.

And that's why not all Muslims are bad, and we should just let them all into the United States!
>>
File: howwomenseemen.png (141KB, 479x494px)
howwomenseemen.png
141KB, 479x494px
>>36669190
Basically this. Mr. MGTOW guy is cucked if he doesn't believe that women are insidious two-faced backstabbers.
>>
File: 1493393404968.jpg (98KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493393404968.jpg
98KB, 846x900px
>>36669103
>stupid hole trying to tell a man what MGTOW

You do realize that MGTOW stands for "men going their own way", right? I know you're stupid by virtue of gender, but this means that I get to do it my way. There's no "real" or "right" way to go your own way. Good lord women are fucking dumb.
>>
File: suhwwor.jpg (80KB, 500x574px)
suhwwor.jpg
80KB, 500x574px
>>36668130
>A roastie branding mark
We need this.
>>
File: 7wsnmX2.jpg.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
7wsnmX2.jpg.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>36664841
>"I play CSGO to find guys, though any game with a male majority audience will work
Kek I do that too.
But its your own fault if you fall for someone on the Internet
>>
>>36669432
>Kek I do that too.
do it to me pls
>>
>>36669432
Sure, they're orbiting beta cucks, but those are our robots out there.

Guys, let's do something. I wanna fuck them over.
>>
File: 1492407535607.jpg (29KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492407535607.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>>36669458
U's no chad tho
I still dont know why they fall for me.I sound like a 15yr boy when I talk like this
>>36669460
I was talking about the usual chads that hit me up there and send me pics of their muscles etc.
>>
>>36664841
As bad as it is I figured this out a long time agao and started being people's "gf" on runescape for free shit. In the case of twitch whores though, they conpletely deserve it. Who the fuck has $1000 dollars to spend on a chick who isn't even real
>>
>>36669493
what do you mean by chad
I can send you pics of my muscles btw
>>
File: 1492117091902.jpg (27KB, 640x640px)
1492117091902.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>>36669516
Oh nice
And just so you know I turn xx next week
>>
>>36669538
This is awesome looking. What is that hallway from?
>>
>>36669538
Are you an X year, 1X year old schoolgirl? It's just like my mangos.
>>
File: 1492656122972.jpg (73KB, 705x648px)
1492656122972.jpg
73KB, 705x648px
>>36669612
No idea found it on some chan
>>36669613
1X most of the time
>>
>>36669360

>my mgtow is acting like a stupid dumbass.

Suit yourself.
>>
>>36669538
are you captain amari?
>>
File: antartica.png (207KB, 724x465px) Image search: [Google]
antartica.png
207KB, 724x465px
>>36669612
>What is that hallway from?
Looks a bit like one of the Antarctica research stations.
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (35KB, 600x600px)
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>36664841
I've been browsing it for a bit now, and it's the most boring ''chan'' yet.
Not a single interesting topic going on and threads move as fast as a dead sloth.
And it's about what you'd expect. Women hating on other women and robots and chads.
>>
>>36668097
This. I'm blaming jews and the porn industry for this one. It didn't used to be like this. Men were attracted to pretty women but that wasn't the basis on which they would throw their lives away for.
All men need to stop watching porn and more importantly they need to stop touching their dicks. Its disgusting and degenerate being a creature of lust.
I'm not saying that it'll grant you magic powers or even get you laid. It will however, make you see the world in a different light. Most women you see will go from objects of desire to people.
>inb4 women aren't people.
They are people but most of them are horrible disgusting garbage. Humans who have never developed fully into humanity.
Feminists were right. Women shouldn't be treated as sex objects. Treating them as sex objects has turned women into gods. As gods, they've lost all humanity. You must come to the realization that the gods powers are false and without their power they are nothing but shitty horrible people.
>>
>>36664864
Fuck off you self entitled fag
>>
File: 1486110557582.png (286KB, 549x560px)
1486110557582.png
286KB, 549x560px
>>36664841
Pretty shitty excuse for an imageboard desu. They have 8 boards, and all of them are dedicated to insufferable nonsense?
>>
>>36670358
Girls don't like videogames, politics, music, anime and manga or tv/film.

Or cars, cooking, fashion, weapons, fitness, traditional games, technology, books, science, diy, every variety of porn, drawing, business, mecha, or photography.

By process of elimination we have deduced which boards are girl infested.

Namely; soc r9k adv and x.
>>
File: 6969009760_3129bd415d_b.jpg (339KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6969009760_3129bd415d_b.jpg
339KB, 768x1024px
>>36669538
It's the Evangelion museum in Japan
>>
>>36665502
I'd move in with your friend and let him see your monitor at all times before she turns it around and fingers you as the online shit-talker.

Put a nanny cam by you and leave it running nonstop so you can redeem yourself when she tries to gaslight you.

You may not want to or be able to browse these boards while you're there but it's worth proving your true loyalty over her manufactured one.
>>
>>36669612
see: >>36670643

origiigigigi
>>
>>36669920
Are you dirty soldier?
>>36670643
Oh...the more you know!
>>
isnt lowcow a twitch whore?
>>
>>36668483
half the girls also want to fuck putin for some reason because of his status

check out the embarassing crushes thread or w/e it's called
>>
>>36664841
European guys confirmed beta faggots.
>>
>>36664841
>babby's first day on lolcow
it really is summer
>>
>>36665056
>Live action roleplay
>on a website
>>
>>36670921
i just found their robot hate thread lmao
>>
>>36671007
where is it and what's it called
>>
>>36671035
lolcow [] farm/sty/res/3290 [] html

original
>>
>>36671157
yeah i found it, not incredibly interesting
>>
>>36667681

The fact somebody believes this is the saddest and funniest thing I have seen today . The kinds of guys who join mgtow are the kinds woman don't want any eay. You are doing them a favor .
>>
>>36671382
>nuh-uh! I'm a part of MGTOW and make 7 figures and I've been told I'm the most handsome guy a person has ever met many times women come crawling to me just so they can touch my biceps but I won't have anything to do with disgusting roastie whores!
is what they'd say
>>
File: 1492302791663.jpg (393KB, 450x1045px)
1492302791663.jpg
393KB, 450x1045px
>>36671382
>>36671487
Lel if you think it isn't attractive to even normal guys. Once the only reason women are coddled is taken away, the monopoly on pussy will be gone. Of course there will be guys that don't use the wombs like me but I'm going to love seeing it.
>>
I'm a guy and I've pretended to be a girl for years just so I can get free shit from betas. Zero guilt.
>>
I have nothing against fools paying the fool tax and I'm okay with women doing that.

you can't buy affection. as a matter of fact, the more you try to buy it, the more disgusted they'll be at you.

wealthy and successful men are attractive to them not because they can buy them shit, but because receiving the attention from one is what turns them on.
>>
File: onehonestdude.png (98KB, 750x1334px)
onehonestdude.png
98KB, 750x1334px
>>36666989
You just say so because you can't pump&dump them like Chad does.

Given the chance you'd be as 'evil' as them and be smug about it.
>>
>>36672414
not him but I wouldn't. I used to watch period dramas and dream about getting married as a kid. All I ever wanted. Never cared about getting laid, just wanted one loyal woman. The truth wasn't easy.
>>
>>36672414
>just wanted one loyal woman. The truth wasn't easy.
The best thing a man can do is forget about all that Disney-like fantasies of eternal love and marriage forever. They aren't true now and they have never been.

Fix your shit, learn game and accept that relationships eventually die and chasing new women from time to time is a fact of life you'll have to deal with. The reason why all those fantasies attract so many betas is because scoring one woman and trying to keep her for life seems like more safe than growing the balls to catch a new one every once in a while.

As soon as I took that pill I have never been as happy and now I finally feel I understand them the most.
>>
>>36672709
I don't want to, would rather be alone than live like that. I don't care about masturbating with lots of living partner. I just want a family.

And you're wrong about women 'always' being like that. Biologically they were, but social structures used to force women to accept virginity and marriage to perhaps a lower status partner and men to accept one partner instead of many. This was good for an agrarian settled society because men had to do more low time preference work to farm, smith, trade, etc. and that had more social value than being Chad-ugg the big strong hunter. Sexual liberation ruined men and women.
>>
...Is this real? I don't think I've ever been this upset.

I don't think I'm ever going to be attracted to real life women ever again.

I'm not even kidding. If any of you guys do the whole 2d waifuu thing, is this it?
>>
>>36668699
Yeah, it's literally an imageboard for people who were too shitty for 4chan.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.