[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you find important having bf/gf? Why do you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493355522980.jpg (59KB, 636x359px) Image search: [Google]
1493355522980.jpg
59KB, 636x359px
why do you find important having bf/gf? Why do you want something like that?
>>
I just want a good friend who wants to fuck sometimes who is also a girl
>>
Cause I feel lonely.
>>
>>36664094
You want female friend who you can also fuck?
>>
>>36664081
Life isn't easy if you play it solo. Everybody's in a guild. If your randomized character creation gave you shitty stats and you play solo it'll be constant hell. It is hell.
>>
>>36664119
hence gf
>>
Cuz everyone hatte muh presence. XDDDDD
>>
>>36664081
I think most of the reason we want girlfriends or boyfriends is that we're desperately seeking a replacement for the communities we can no longer find in our lives in this modern world. We expect one person to take the place of dozens and in the end it can only result in disappointment. Even the "nuclear family" of the 1950's and 60's for which so many feel a sense of nostalgia and regard as the foundation of a prosperous era was just a reaction to the loss of community, a far less functional substitute.
>>
Warm fuzzy feeling in your heart makes it worth it

Then the icy cold dagger of heartbreak inevitably occurs
>>
>>36664081
I don't, others do due to peer pressure.
>>
>>36664175
>>36664094
so basically all you want is just a girl to fuck? god you're fucking retarded.
>>
It comes down to whether or not they have a husky I think
>>
>>36664081
I'd settle for a friend desu.
>>
>>36664081
I just want a girl to talk to me everyday and never get tired of me but I know that is less likely to happen.I would just wait for a robot girlfriend.
>>
Daily life is too much of a struggle alone. Not to mention what happens when you're sick alone. Last year, my liver messed up, and I was in hospital all alone. It wasn't just lonely. It was scary.
>>
File: C-GV4tYVoAAjrUC.jpg (72KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-GV4tYVoAAjrUC.jpg
72KB, 750x1000px
>>36664081
Because most of us feel lonely and want someone to accept us for being losers.
>>
>>36664081
It's always been my dream to be able to molest and sexually harass a girl whenever I want. I also don't like sluts so getting a girl friend is the only option.
>>
>>36664249
Femanon detected
>>36664290
>>36664522
>>36664539
>depending on others to make you happy
I don't think that's a good excuse or motive for having a gf or bf it's rather filling a necessity or a an empty place, that's my personal opinion . I know a college student who got obsessed with a 36 years woman for the same motives. I haven't seen him around but things for him turned out pretty bad i guess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.