[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Successfully infiltrate bourgeoisie lifestyle and it sicken me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: t20170430_020809.jpg (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
t20170430_020809.jpg
108KB, 600x600px
Successfully infiltrate bourgeoisie lifestyle and it sicken me comrades, I don't know how long I can last but ask away. That pic is a trans/trap or whatever it call nowaday while kids in the back using all their mental power on Mario Smash on which they could have put it to use on something more productive. The drug they got is very strong comrades, this world may not last longer if this lifestyle continue among our kids.

I did my best to stay pure to our kind and only masturbate to Marx governments mandate that have been stickly regulated to filthy our mind on. Comrades, be warn on how you filter your mind. Persists
>>
>>36663006
Op here, if you are feeling a little naughty and want to poison your brain of these lifestyle, I suggest reading https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_materialism . That should give you the tingle comrades.
>>
>>36663006
Op here, lots of word were said during my intoxicate mind. They actually express their feeling through meme and can't even argue with each other because it "trigger" them. They resort to primitive mean of fucking unwed motherly-fit woman and actively shooing away helicopter by mean of "holla" at them.
>>
>>36663006
Op here, one of the female comrades try to get me involve in unwed lewd act. I told her no and try to make her understand this is not the lifestyle for her, that there is much more than just drugs everyday. I try comrades but she push me off and chase for the primitive drug dealer. I'm sorry comrades, I couldn't save one of our own kind.
>>
Op here. More disappointment and no good news comrades, as much as I try to help our girl, I may spill some blood by masturbate to...these thought. These impure thought with that comrade, oh woe, if only I can show her the way and not just sitting in the corner slowly sobbing mine away. She a pretty gal too, good thign for mother making.
>>
>>36663444
Op here, day is awakened and I must rest. I need a good vodka after dealing with these degenerate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.