[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live at the edge of the rockies >really nice secluded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ernest.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
ernest.gif
2MB, 450x337px
>live at the edge of the rockies
>really nice secluded property with a big back yard that leads to a large wooded area
>dogs have been going ape shit the past week late at night, freaked by something in the backyard
>might be a mountain lion, keepings dogs inside and surveil the area often
>in the kitchen making some food, about 11:30 pm last night
>see the auto lights turn on and dogs start barking, open back door to see what's out there
>see what looks like a naked child size humanoid hauling ass away, jumped a 6ft wooden fence w o touching it
>mfw

Wtfffff did I witness last night? I'm pretty fucking spooped and can't sleep. I stayed up until sun out. Looks like I'm doing the same tonight and I have work tomorrow. I'm going to have to call in sick I think.

Anyway, looked a strange 4ft tall naked person and ran super fucking fast. Was leaning forward as it ran. It jumped over my fence like a goddamn Olympian and just yeah, really unnatural looking to see something jump like that. I ordered a surveillance camera today. Kinda beating myself in the ass for living Alone. I don't have any guns and dont like them but I can definitely afford one and think I need one now.
>>
>>36662344
go to the real roleplay board
>>>/x/
>>
Be ready. They will come for you soon.
>>
You lost me at you not having a gun. Not believable at all.
>>
>>36662368
My family give me shit for not having one since i live on the foothills, but ive never even shot a gun before. Im just a peaceful boulderite my dude
>>
>>36662407
You better sack up, son. There is a world hurt out there and it looks like the alien humanoids are hunting you. Unless you want to end up on the mothership getting probed I suggest you arm yourself.
>>
>>36662344

>anon freaking out over his first encounter with a skin walker.

Just sprinkle some salt around your house dude jesus christ it's not a big deal. Fucking normies these days.
>>
>>36662344
how tall is your fence desu? also could be contact with aliens kek
>>
>>36662344
>doesn't know about the mountain men
They only ran in case you had a gun, and they couldn't see because of the lights making a glare.
>>
>>36663018
Fuck. Yeah ive been thinking maye thats what skinwalkers looks like before it finds a human identity. I cant relax. My dogs havnt barked all day sooo._. Maybe its not gonna fuck with me anymore >>36663029 its a six ft fence.
>>
File: 1464380719483.gif (720KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1464380719483.gif
720KB, 448x336px
>>36663084
Even if it's only threee feet tall it could hop and crawl over you know.
>>
>>36663084
maybe it was just a super realistic dream and your life is a lie
>>
>>36662344
Show us what your backyard looks like, take a picture. Your eyes were probably playing tricks on you.

Aliens, Ghosts, Demons, Angels, etc. Supernautral and paranormal things do not exist. Only the idiots who take drugs swear by it because they fucked the synapses of their brains up.

If anything, it could have been a gnarly looking possum.
>>
File: CybO0GNUAAIc2iL.jpg (32KB, 640x295px) Image search: [Google]
CybO0GNUAAIc2iL.jpg
32KB, 640x295px
>>36662344
>4ft tall naked person
>leaning forward as it ran
>Jumped like a goddamn olympian
Sure it wasn't a lost Japanese tourist?
>>
>>36662344
>be a midget
>go eat magic shrooms in the rockies
>get lost from your group while tripping
>coming down hard, see light in the distance
>suddenly a flash of light blinds me
>fucking aliens man, not going to be abducted today!
>haul ass out of there, huge fucking fence in the way
>jump that shit like a pro, ain't no one gonna probe my ass!
>almost got abducted by aliens
Never doing shrooms again
>>
>small figure running fast while learning forward

Sounds like you're dealing with an anime

https://youtu.be/yhAeVfpy_Mo
>>
>He lives in the middle of the woods.
>No cams.
>No firearm.

You honestly deserve to get probed.
>>
>>36663234
Its hardly the middle of the woods. I can be in downtown boulder in like 12 mins. I have a security system but yeah, im hooking up cameras when amazon delivers on monday. This experience got me all fucked up. Really hoping it was just a naked weeaboo
>>
>>36663316
I live up in Michigan and I often see strange lights in the distance late at night while feeling what seems like vibrations under my feet. Living next to the Great Lakes brings with it a lot of weird shit. Whenever you live in places like that you should at least have a rifle with you.
>>
>>36663385
You got anything creepy stories worth greentexting?
>>
>>36663622
Not really, a lot of them just involve strange lights at night, vibrations, noises one minute and everything mute the next. Also I've had a few hunting/fishing buddies who swear that they've seen large objects come out of the GL late at night while they're out smoking or setting the lights.
>>
It was me. Sorry for scaring you OP. I like to masturbate in secluded areas and run naked
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.