[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fags ruined the rainbow for me I always loved rainbow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: qq-rbv5.gif (2KB, 326x217px) Image search: [Google]
qq-rbv5.gif
2KB, 326x217px
>tfw fags ruined the rainbow for me

I always loved rainbow and various designs including it and would wear it on t-shirts and such back when I was a kid but now I can't fucking do that anymore because everyone will think I'm a faggot.

Why are homos such annoying fucks?
>>
I love the rainbow flag, it symbolises that all races and cultures must be separated to ensure their survival.
>>
>>36661881
I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT IT SYMBOLIZES

I just want to be able to wear the fucking design without raising suspicions about my sexuality
>>
>>36661828
Anon, if you liked wearing rainbow colours then I have some bad news for you
you're probably gay
>>
It's literally anudda shoah. The rainbow belonged to us Jews first. Goys need to stop twisting it with their perverted fetishes.
>>
>>36663140

Hindus have held the rainbow as a symbol of the bow of Ramachandra for THOUSANDS of years.
>>
That rainbow has 6 colors, not 7.
>>
>>36661828
>tfw can't even use rainbow puke images anymore without it being gay
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fags should of used the white flag because your surrendered to your gayness
>>
>>36661828
rainbow is a sign from god
fags hate god
>>
>>36663181

Good observation anon.
>>
>>36663172
Do you not know that Judaism is multiple thousands of years old as well?
>>
>>36661828
You know fags using the rainbow flag didn't even bother me until recently.

There is a park nearby. It's already had a sort of 1960's hippie feel to it, but all the benches were painted green. I nice place to sit and relax.

Anyway a few months ago they painted one of my favoriate benches rainbow colors. I thought nothing of it and continued to sit there.

Over the next few weeks these kind scrawny looking dudes (I'm guessing what faggots call twinks) would approach me at the bench and make rather suggestive smalltalk.

It took me a few times to realize that the fucking rainbow flagged bench has turned into a homosexual hookup zone. As if their stupid fucking grindr app wasn't enough, they want my bench too.

Fuck homos. And fuck their flag.
>>
>>36663312
>It took me a few times to realize
jej this is the average intelligence of drumpflets
>>
>>36661828
>being this BTFO over rainbows
>>
>>36663239

No, I know that.

I'm just saying that Judaism was not necessarily the first religion/culture to have the rainbow as a symbol.
>>
>change meaning of the word gay to suit them
>become royally ass-blasted when anyone tries changing it again
>>
>>36661908
>I just want to be able to wear the fucking design without raising suspicions about my sexuality

Then just wear it you retard. If you're too big of a pussy and live in fear of people thinking you're gay, then don't. Either way quit being such a whiny fucktard.
>>
why are you so scared that strangers will think you're gay, stop being retarded and wear what you want you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36661828
>likes rainbows
>"b-but im not a faggot"
what did OP mean by this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.