[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello, arcanine. It's been a long time. I recently found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1306705342915.png (151KB, 243x246px) Image search: [Google]
1306705342915.png
151KB, 243x246px
hello, arcanine. It's been a long time.

I recently found a flashdrive of photos I had accumulated over the years as a teenager. I then remembered my times lurking r9k, back in 2011 through 2013. I posted a few times, and I'm ashamed to say it, sometimes with my face.

>I was a 15-17 year old girl that frequented r9k, and r9k alone

I had always wondered if anybody would save my pictures on a drive somewhere...As a token of my shame--and out of pure interest--if any robot can produce a photo of me I will admit it (with proof), and maybe answer a question or something. We can decide later.

tl;dr I posted my face on r9k sometime between 2011-2013, if you post a photo of me ITT I'll admit to it w/ proof

also,
>mfw this was in my "reaction folder" from May 29, 2011
>>
File: me_me.png (886KB, 936x585px) Image search: [Google]
me_me.png
886KB, 936x585px
>>36661851
I'm not going to post a nude photo to 4chan, you troglodyte.

I will, however, prove that I'm a femanon that is reasonably aged for the times referenced.

you can kinda tell I belong here by the way I naturally posed my arm to block my face
>>
File: 1452197168977.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452197168977.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
it looks like someone said it before, you attention whore, but I'll say it again.

tits or GTFO
>>
>>36662924
can you not see my other post?

baka
>>
>>36661634
>female
Reported.
>>
>>36663036
nice to see it hasn't changed much.
>>
>>36663081
Post your tits or gtfo already
>>
>inb4 this bitch is a normie with a bf or hookups
>>
File: xW0LTde.png (100KB, 1254x261px) Image search: [Google]
xW0LTde.png
100KB, 1254x261px
>>36663013
Can you not see mine? No one gives a fuck, attention whore cunt.

You want attention? Earn it. There's a reason the "tits or GTFO" rule started in the first fucking place.

No one cares to see your face. It's tits we want.
>>
>>36663081
No really. You have a nose ring. Delete your thread before it's too late.
>>
>>36663103
interesting view. I could certainly see how that could be the case, I'd have to disagree.
>>36663138
what do you mean?
>>
File: le 9gag.jpg (40KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
le 9gag.jpg
40KB, 600x409px
be my friend bitch
>>
Everyone roll for your monster waifu!
>>
Saged, cunt. Next time come with the goods or stop pissing on this board with your attention-whoring horse shit.
>>
>>36663221
ahaha you have to remember to put "sage" in the email field, you retard. Even I know that.

you're all baka
>>
>>36663248
I put it in the options field like you're supposed to, cunt. Read the FAQ.

While you're at it, read again why "tits or GTFO" ought to be followed and do it next time.
>>
>>36663295
huh. I believe the settings have been changed, then. Seems likely the case with a quick google search
cut me some slack, I haven't browsed 4chan in years
>>
>woman gets into group
>everyone gives her attention
>group no longer fun because no (You)s
>leave
This is why you cannot be here. The orbitors will kill the webiste. LEAVE
>>
>>36663489
you know what? you're right

it's been a nice few days, lads

see you space cowboy(s)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.