[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are not as smart as they think they are. I even dare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1365305676688.jpg (36KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1365305676688.jpg
36KB, 466x700px
Robots are not as smart as they think they are.

I even dare say you guys are pretty dumb.
>>
But I don't believe that I'm smart, I'm actually near retard levels of intelligence.
>>
>>36661157
i don't think robots think they're very smart
>>
>>36661157
Top lel mate, robots are retarded and we know it. I took an iq test last year and got 89
>>
>>36661178
Really? You had me fooled with all those autistic points about women, relationships, employment, education, normies and life in general you guys talk about so confidently.
>>
>>36661157
Yeah, I don't feel very smart. If I were smart wouldn't I be more successful and be able to reason my way out of my chair?

There's a reason we have /brainlet/ threads regularly.
>>
>>36661218
We're not that smart but we're not completely dumb either. Most of us are playing up our robotness here and have some life experience.
>>
That's not true and actually, I think my levels of intelligence are actually much higher than the common person's. In fact, I'd go as so far as to say that there have been few human beings who have been as intelligent as me, and by the time I am old I may be one of the most intellectually intelligent people on this spherical planetoid we call the planet of earth. If any of you have questions about the universe, science, or philosophy that you want answered, now would be the time to ask because you may not get another chance in your lifetime to talk to a super geinus such as myself.
>>
>>36661218
it doesn't exactly take a genius to figure out the truth about society lol
>>
File: brainlet.png (7KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
7KB, 254x199px
>>36661157
but i think i'm dumb
>>
>132 iq
>autistic wizard
>no life prospects
>live with parents

checks out
>>
>>36661223
Those are made by guys who think they're smart to circlejerk ironically about their "stupidity." It's several layers of irony there.
>>
>>36661269
What do you mean by truth?
>>
>>36661157
I don't think the robots' self-esteem is high enough to think they're smart.
>>
>>36661346
adeimantus go to bed
>>
>Bachelors of Science (evolutionary biology)
>Master of Engineering (biomedical)
>Ph.D in Neuroscience

yeah i guess i'm pretty dum lol
>>
iq of 240

you sure got me op!!! not!!!
>>
>>36661218
Come on man, I am dumb, not brain dead. There are normalfags with better brains than me who haven't figured how the world works because they grew up not really observing
>t. IQ of 96
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>36661157
The most intelligent of men must play dumb to exploit their enemies to fullest.

~Sun Kek
>>
>>36661550
>joke's on them I was only pretending xd
-you aka a faggot brainlet
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>>36661606
>he doesnt use the retarded mule totem tactic to infiltrate his enemies minds and base

Spotted the sub 110's I.Q brainlet.
>>
>>36661653
>the enemy sees through your retarded facade and uses it against you to rape your ass
you know nothing about battle tactics
>>
File: pio.gif (40KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
pio.gif
40KB, 350x263px
>>36661689
I know enough to know that you are being retarded to fall for my bait where I was merely staging retardation to force a (you) from none other than you.

Didn't even have to use a neuron for this.
>>
>>36661722
I saw through your facade and really made you out to be the retard you were pretending to be. I have made my presence known in the battlefield and established my dominance over you.

Better luck next time, brainlet. You were playing checkers while I was playing chess.
>>
>>36661157
I'm inclined to believe that /r9k/ has a higher proportion of high-IQ individuals than the general population, so if that's your measure of "smart," then yeah, robots are smarter.

>>36661325
Like this. If we're just going by g, this guy's bright as hell. Just not successful, so if that's your measure of "smart," then he's dumb.
>>
>>36661257
okay, why my dick small?
>>
If robots were at all smart they would realise that women can be manipulated, and made your own . They would realise that all of these social constructs and walls are only built by themselves and they don't really exist. They would see life as a opportunity to fulfill yourself instead of drowning in grief and time wasting. They would explore and see the world as it is instead of being afraid of imaginary demons under the bed. We got one chance to make a mark and we're here sulking and patting each other on the shoulder for being miserable and it kills me since there more to life, great potential in everyone just get shot down by some weakling doubts. I Fucking hate every single one of you
>>
File: 78385.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
78385.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>36661157
Redpilled OP.
None of us would be here if we had high IQs.
online tests don't count. neither does the test you took when you were 10 years old
>>
>>36661859
>social outcast failures
>high proportion of genius level IQ
Pick one
>>
>>36662168
neither does the one by mensa
>>
>>36662217
>have a conversation
>literally an old university chalkboard of shit pops up with the possibilities of possibilities of possibilities.....
get the fuck out normie
>>
I agree, this board feels like its average users are amongst the dumbest.

>Tfw 130 iq
>Tfw no dumb bot to abduct and brainwash into being my dumb sex slave who I tenderly care for with an iron fist wrapped up in a soft mitton.
>Tfw no smart bot to abduct and feminize me into being his (relative) dummy qt waifu who he tenderly cares for
>>
>>36662756
Your IQ is much lower than 130.
>>
>>36662810
I'm mensa tested, took one with a few of my friends a few months ago

Why anyway?
>>
>>36662846
Ignore him he things iq means anything
>>
>>36662919
Many """"high IQ"""" people online are more than willing to say that IQ is meaningless.
I have never seen someone with an IQ of 80 say that
>>
>>36661859
>I'm inclined to believe that /r9k/ has a higher proportion of high-IQ individuals than the general population,
You haven't been here long enough or you're too stupid to realise that you're surrounded by idiots incapable of reason.
>>
Could care less
We aren't supposed to be smart
It's /r9k/ after all.
>>
>>36661218
Why the hell do you care anyway?
>>
>>36661326
quality post

>le undiscovered genius who lives in the dark and acts like stupid on the internet because the burden of the over intelligence is too heavy to bear
>>
File: download.png (6KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 279x180px
>>36662072
>since there more to life
>>
>>36661157

Maybe, maybe not. I just think the dumb ones stick out more. I just came from one thread where someone was guaranteeing something factually incorrect
>>
>>36661157
Ofcourse not, we're either extremely self aware or ignorant of our surroundings. While the former prevents himself from acting, instead seeking refuge here, the latter is a manchild who undeservedly thinks he's enlighted.

In between these extremes you find normalcy.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.