[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK AHHHHH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2n UNOU1VOs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: ahhh.png (275KB, 466x460px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh.png
275KB, 466x460px
HOLY FUCK AHHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2nUNOU1VOs
>>
>>36661031
She has some kind of disease it looks like? Her parents probably shouldn't just let her broadcast herself to the world where people are going to have all kinds of strange reactions to this and possibly harass her.

>inb4 moralfag
Yeah, yeah, we know she looks fucking weird. But for real.
>>
>>36661089
>She has some kind of disease
yeah its called being white
>>
>>36661098
I'd rather be her than as retarded as that comment.
>>
Makes me sad tbqh family. I want to hug her
>>
File: ffffffffffffffffffff.png (117KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffffffffffff.png
117KB, 400x388px
>>36661031

she's adorabIe
>>
>>36661089
yes but don't forget she is a woman. she would still dump you in a second for Chad. she would have no problem ruining your life, or being disloyal.
>>
i'm pretty sure it's jacobsen syndrome
>>
>>36661137
>>36661132
>>36661118
I bet one of you could be her boyfriend. Why not go for it?
>>
>>36661463
Because I'm probably old enough to be her father
>>
>>36661031
once those braces fix her teeth she is going to be normie af and laugh at robots like u
>>
>>36661463
Odds are I'm not the best out of three, so why try?
>>
>>36661089
It looks like she likes to vlog a lot, and if she has a terminal disease I guess her parents are letting her do her thing, maybe they monitor the channel?

if not, I agree they shouldn't let her do this at all, specially because of people like OP
>>
Women like this have their pick of thousands of beta males and probably a few hundred alphas. Yet they talk about "male privilege".
>>
>>36661605
I went to school with a girl who had some fucked up condition. She got made fun of until she cried, on more than one occasion. I've never heard from her since graduation, and she isn't on social media so I don't know what happened to her. Girls in general piss me off, but I feel so fucking sorry for people like this
>>
>>36661031
>>seemed like a good idea at the time dot png
>>
>>36661584
It is a necessary evil to post it, to get her to quit. it is too sad she is exploiting herself for attention since most of her viewers are just watching her like a circus freak.
>>
Why you gotta be mean, OP? She has enough problems but is a qt and seems like a sweetie.
>>
>>36661938
This.

OP loves cocks and has never had a gf
>>
how did you even find out about her op? her most viewed video has 78 views
>>
>>36662046
OP is her. She is fishing for compliments.
>>
>>36662133
Typical fucking roastie....
>>
>>36661549
that will not fix her nostrils/ears/lips

jacobsen syndrome usually involves some kind of intellectual development problem too. this girl seems like she lucked out in that sense, but if you watch enough of her weird videos you realize that 50% of what she says is either nonsense or the product of a massive lisp due to having inward-angled lips

this is not a terminal illness as >>36661584
suggests, it's just a developmental thing. arises from a chromosomal deletion.

her parents seem to be aware that she likes to vlog (her dad even appears in some videos with her) and given that nobody really knows about these videos except for OP somehow, it's not a huge deal.
i found out where she lives just for fun but i'm not gonna do anything with that info and neither will anyone else who works it out.
>>
File: 490ß2358.png (483KB, 846x455px) Image search: [Google]
490ß2358.png
483KB, 846x455px
>>36661031
Don't be a dick OP, she is pretty ok.
>>
>>36662046
I found her because I constantly search for low view vlogs of women so that I can insult them. It's easier to get to them when they're just starting out and most sensitive.
>>
>>36661513
>Because I'm probably old enough to be her father
you could be my daddy
>>
>>36662277
got a playlist or something?
>>
>>36662333
are you a qt femme boy?
>>
>>36662341
black women arent phased by bad remarks, like I called one a fat, disgusting pig and she said 'i know'. they are always most chill about being mocked.

asian women get passive aggressive. actually I lost respect for asian women seeing how many are vlogging and how many pretend they are valley girls.

I never harass boys because we have it hard in life, and we have a certain honor and a conscience, whereas I know the true evil inside of women.
>>
>>36662341
here is one I just found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwvVNp3Lcuo

filter for vlogs posted in the last hour
find a nice girl with low self esteem, subscribe to her, and write hateful comments every video.

it's a rush. getting in their head and playing against into insecurity.

often times since they are pampered little bitches, you know they have never heard anything bad their entire lives.
>>
File: 1477968710831.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1477968710831.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>36662547
wtf is your problem? Just let them to what they want you don't need to hate them without reason.
>>
>>36662375
>are you a qt femme boy?
m-maybe
if it means you will be my daddy~
>>
File: image.jpg (830KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
830KB, 4032x3024px
>>36662547
This is kinda fucked up overall, but leave that girl alone. She's a weeb. Don't bully her.
>>
LEAVE HER ALONE

NO BULLY
>>
>>36661981
I'd suck cock m8 before going near that creepy woman- child. She gives me the willies.
>>
File: Jacobsen_syndrome_patient[1].jpg (553KB, 921x1192px) Image search: [Google]
Jacobsen_syndrome_patient[1].jpg
553KB, 921x1192px
>>36662187
>that will not fix her nostrils/ears/lips
If we are to go by the wikipedia pic it doesn't seem like it fucks your appearance that bad. I've seen plenty of people from /r9k/ that are much uglier.
>>
So dang cute,I want to pat her and go to the movies with her
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.