[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You do realize fornication is a sin anon right? Then why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Immoral.jpg (46KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
Immoral.jpg
46KB, 350x450px
You do realize fornication is a sin anon right? Then why do you wish to do it?
>>
>>36660719
because god isn'*uuurrrrrpppp* real, morty
>>
I'm weak willed and have no discipline.

i know deep down I was always ment to lead the celibate christian monk life.

My God, how the mighty have fallen
>>
I don't really.
I'd very much like to wait until marriage with a girl who wanted to do the same.

It's just a pity our current culture is so hostile to that sort of thing.
>>
File: Lord N' Savior.jpg (280KB, 1201x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lord N' Savior.jpg
280KB, 1201x1600px
>>36660808
Repent brother it worked for me
>>
Just Like the the Jedi and Knights Templar.

Fornication is forbidden, they only serve God
>>
He's probably say something more akin to haram than immoral.
Assuming you're not one of those Mormons.
>>
>>36660719
Adultery is a sin, not fornication, you tard. Marriage is alright.
>>
I'm not going to hell. I'm already there. Living the pious life failed miserably for me. I'm done w man made theology.
>>
Well God, I think it'd be pretty cool if you pulled some Sodom and Gommorah tier stuff again.

I can't imagine they could have been much worse than our current culture.
>>
>the kike on a stick
>worshipping him
have you considered hailing eris? have you considered not hailing eris?
>>
No? Go forth and multiply? Suspicion of the body came from the ancient Greeks and Christians adopted it my Catholic Priest Theology professor said. (Only taking Theology because it's a core requirement and it's a class on atheism before you jump down my throat.)
>>
>>36660840
Thank you for your encouragement.
>>
Male virgins are gods prized possession.

Revelations 7-17
>>
>>36661086
That would be hella gay if it were true.
>>
>calling rulling the heavens with god gay

only a faggot would think that
>>
The "holy texts" contradict themselves multiple times. Classic jewish tricks.
>>
If God needed to Seal male virgins where would be a good place to look?
>>
>>36661225
https://dorightchristians.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/peter-ruckmans-refutation-of-james-whites-7-errors-in-the-kjv/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.