[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many gays on this board? Why do they not just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466600422002.jpg (141KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466600422002.jpg
141KB, 800x600px
Why are there so many gays on this board? Why do they not just go to their actual board? Why the mods let them come here? I dont care too much, i was just curious.
>>
Jews and their puppets are coming here to promote homosexuality and transgenderism because the people here are vulnerable.
>>
Liking traps and trannies isn't gay, only straight guys are into it.

All the people in trap / trans thread don't find your pic attractive op
>>
/r9k/ was the unofficial gay board before /lgbt/ was created.
>>
>>36660673
let me show you how /pol/posting works. this is valid for any other ideology, like feminism

first, the guy makes an absurd claim. this is useful because
>refuting it is hard
for instance, there are lots and lots of people with jewish blood, and you can point out jews anywhere
>arguing with it makes you look stupid
look at this dumb nerd who spend five paragraphs arguing with a meme lmao
>ironists can pretend they're doing it ironically
dude i dont actually believe in frog demons its just le memes lmao
>signalers can use it to demonstrate loyalty to the cause
implying the jews dont own bread. carbohydratecucks and soygoys stay pwned.

by doing this, he establishes terrain that's amenable to him alone
second, he makes a joke out of the people who try to correct him, ideally establishing epistemic closure in the same blow
>stay mad kike degenerate
>fluoride-brained anthead detected

finally, he keeps doing that until the thread dies
>>
>>36661072
I'm being completely sincere.
Jews are massively over represented when it comes to advocacy for degenerate shit, especially in academia.
There are not "lots and lots of people with jewish blood", they're a small percentage of the population.

People are here spreading cultural Marxism because the people here are vulnerable.
They target vulnerable outcast groups, look at how most of the leftist organisations in universities are made up of a clusterfuck of weird looking people.

I'm quite surprised they haven't tried to push the "Being a leftist will get you a gf" angle much harder, considering /r9k/ is no gf central.
>>
>>36661072
what exactly is this post? it reads like that one dude who just points out fallacies in an argument and doesn't do anything substantial. it's like you loaded your gun but forgot to shoot
>>
>>36662194
>what exactly is this post?
Jewish kvetching
>>
>>36662263
pol was right again it seems
>>
it's all a big joke. an unfunny joke at that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.