[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bully just admitted he bullied me Don't even remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1493018813409.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1493018813409.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
A bully just admitted he bullied me

Don't even remember

What does this mean?
>>
He wants to date you.
>>
>>36659799
Maybe he thought he was bullying you

And you thought it was just playful teasing or something
>>
>>36659820
True maybe I got bullied then more than I remember?

The most distinct memory I have of bullying is walking got to two kids two grades higher than me and they started making fun of me then called me a faggot for laughing at an insult directed at me

I walked away and barely gave a shit

I used to play a lot of online games and got shit for being a prepubescent nigger
Did it prepare me for this?
>>
>>36659807
Kek

Funny story, he is dating my sisters best friend

She just admitted she wants to Mary him

I think he is clearly bad blood before something like that happens
>>
>>36659954
How close is your sister and her best friend?
Maybe he just wanted to make sure there isn't anything that could jeopardize his relationship with that friend?
>>
>>36659799
>be me
>senior year of HS
>sort of ugly nerdy girl i used to bully until she cried in elementary school posts a status on kikebook saying something like 'if theres anything you ever wanted to tell me before we graduate and never see eachother again send me it now'
>i say 'sorry for bullying you back then'
>she says she doesn't remember but thanks anyway
>either she actually doesn't remember me or she repressed the memories because i got detention multiple times for making her cry and feel like shit

She had this weird lump on her arm, I still don't know wtf it was and I would poke it and tell her it was supposed to be her twin brother. Idk maybe I just thought it was more serious than it actually was because I got in trouble for it
>>
>>36660068
Reeeeeaaaly fucking close
>>
File: 1474041579407.jpg (118KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1474041579407.jpg
118KB, 1252x1252px
>>36660256
Don't derail my thread
>>
>>36660378
>Don't derail my thread
Sorry
>>
>>36659799
I'm honestly so confused guys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.