[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are gfs as awesome as they seem (like pic related) or is it actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
are gfs as awesome as they seem (like pic related) or is it actually pretty shit once you get used to them?
>>
>pic related
No she's by no means tolerable trust me.
>are they pretty shit
No depends entirely on the person and you. You can't expect a good relationship if you're not fit for it. There's some effort involved.
>>
>>36659775
Depends of course. Mine was pretty shit. Always demanding attention, didnt respect me and my wish for having privacy sometimes.
>>
>>36659775

If you're on r9k there is a good chance you are anti-social by nature and constantly having another human being in close proximity will not be fun for you no matter how nice they smell.
>>
File: the.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>36659775
Don't fall for the gf meme. DONT YOU FUCKING DO IT.

After I finally had my first sex my gf basically put a chain on my neck and bound me to her. She told me that if I ever leave then she will press charges since she has my dna evidence on her panties. I thought she was just a practice dummy but now she fucks me whenever she wants even when I'm depressed. I want out of it man but it sucks SO MUCH. I havent been allowed to see my family in months and this is the only place where I can talk about it.

hEED MY WARNING.
>>
>>36660158
O-ok anon I'll be careful. Thanks for informing us.
>>
File: liberal-wife.png (217KB, 1884x282px) Image search: [Google]
liberal-wife.png
217KB, 1884x282px
>>36660366
I feel that you don't trust me

read this

Heed my warning
>>
My gril is alright. But she is a rarity. She supports my NEEThood and doesn't expect my attention 24/7. Also, she earns them fat stacks and likes anal now and lets me rim her.
>>
>>36659775
Really depends.

I had a shit one that wouldn't let me hang out with my buds and needed to be with me 24/7. Got super old fast. When I broke up with her she pretended to be pregnant for a few months. Really turned me off girls, have a tough time trusting them now. Dumb bitch
>>
>>36660405

This is sort of like my wife and I, except reversed. Except my wife earns 130k and I respect her.

This is me>>36660437
>>
>>36660471
>>36660517
>>36660158
>>36659873
Kill yourselves normalfags. Fuck off from this board.
>>
>>36660560

Nah, I think I will stay.
>>
>>36660683
how do you get a rich wife anon if you are so autisic you are basically a mute
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.