[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave a shit small town? Is it possible to just become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3490.jpg (134KB, 980x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3490.jpg
134KB, 980x340px
How do I leave a shit small town? Is it possible to just become a street criminal
>>
Where you from anon? Don't worry, nobody gives a shit enough to find you
>>
>>36659785
Upstate ny. It's not that I hate the natural surroundings but there is no fucking nature trails and the rednecks aren't that great and there's tons of poverty. I just want to live somewhere where poverty isn't your only choice.
>>
>>36659830
Do you have a car? Maybe search craigslist for jobs out of your town and just pick up and drive off one day. If you can afford a place, get one. Otherwise if you're broke and desperate, I would live in my car and get a $30 gym membership to stay in shape and have a place to shower.
>>
>>36659911
No man I don't have a car. I really want to do security guarding or something but I can't here. Fuck I don't even have a McDonald's here. It's nothing but chain resteraunts here and even those are far. It's just really difficult being so resourceless.
>>
>>36659751
I know this feel. I live in a community of less than 100. I can spend an hour commuting to work and an hour getting back but California has some fucked prices. I want to move out of state.
>>
>>36659955
Don't give up man. How old are you. do you have a bike? Try to get a dishwashing job or something. Anything really just to get some cash.
>>
Im leaving a lil blue collar town with a population of like 40k to chicago in 11 days. Im nervous but mostly excited. My tax return that ill recieve in a few days is $1200. Thats all the money im bringing out there. Im going to temporarily stay with a sweet old puerto rican lady who will keep me well fed. Im just just packing a luggage and a backpack with clothes and essentials. Going to complete a bs 2 hour online application for kelly services tomorrow so ican get some guaranteed work within a coulpe weeks after arriving there. Probs going to spend most of my time at the massive futuristic libraries they have in chicago. Should be comfy since its thunder storm season. If youre stuck in a rut and hate your current life id recommend doing something like this, i feel more motivated and excited than i have in 10 years
>>
>>36660156
Are you paying to stay there? Did you like that up on Craigslist?
>>
>>36660033
I wanna try winging it in the city to see if it makes me less of a robot having to survive but I'm too scared
>>
>>36660183
She isnt charging me but im going to hook her up when i can and buy groceries for her. Do her errends so she doesnt get caught in the rain and stuff. She is the grandmother of my one connection out there. She is super religous and lives to help ppl. Im a 27 yr old white boy btw, cant wait to eat authentic puerto rican grandma meals. Ive looked up cars in chicago on cl and its actually alot cheaper all around than where i live now, thats def one of the first major things i need to get done. Ill have time but but im worried about not finding an affordable apartment in a timely manner. Im leaving behind all my shit and a couple cats so i really need to get that done fast and get my kitties and videogames back
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.