[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realized you could have had sex with at least 35

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1475074904401.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
1475074904401.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>tfw you realized you could have had sex with at least 35 different women (girls who showed obvious interest in me or messaged me first and I didn't reply back to)

I counted it all. I complain about being a virgin every day but I had at least 35 easy chances plus many more chances I didn't take all because I'm insecure. How do I overcome this? I fear it might be too late.
>>
File: SHERLOCK.jpg (28KB, 656x340px) Image search: [Google]
SHERLOCK.jpg
28KB, 656x340px
>>36658586
Alright, follow me here, this is going to get a bit complicated.

Send texts, messages, etc. to all 35 women, and a message to one of your guy friends. You tell all the women that you remember them from school, whatever and want to meet up. As the conversations continue you get slightly creepy in how you know they were interested in you.

However, you DO NOT tell any of the women your actual name. Obviously you're using a burner phone. The name you do give them is your friends name.

Organize one giant meet-up with all 35 women, who by this point think you want to meet up to creepily date them, with hints of not letting them say no. You tell your friend you want to reconnect after many years.

The 35 women arrive, and realize how fucking creepy this whole situation is. You friend shows up and before he arrives you kill him, in front of all the women.

Explain to the women that this man was a very dangerous, serial, rapist and murderer of young women. You have saved all of their lives, and as such enjoy your 26 person orgy of grateful women.
>>
File: truth.jpg (105KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
105KB, 720x541px
>>36658716
Do not listen to this man. This man is trying to get you to make a mistake.
The women will fall in love with your friend and hate you when he beats the fuck out of you in front of all of them. You will only enjoy this plan if you are a masochist cuckold.
Just contact all 35 of them, at least one will still fuck you.
>>
>>36658754
1/36 chance of getting 1 woman to fuck you, or a, let's say 10% chance of getting 35 women to fuck you...
>>
the correct method is to kill yourself for shitting all over this sacred board with your disgusting norman whore-regret
>>
>>36658780
Fake news. Fuzzy math.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.