[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you give your mentally ill gf babies if she wanted babies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Would you give your mentally ill gf babies if she wanted babies even though she was mentally ill?
>>
Sorry I'm gay
and I wouldn't date a mentally ill person desu

I mean like a traditionally mentally ill person
If they are functional then maybe
>>
I'm already doing that. My mentally ill soon to be wife. I only started dating her since my life was boring and I had no goals. saving her is a life goal, and it's crazy how attached she's become, I feel like Chad l day.
>>
>>36658276
define functional
>>
>tfw fertile
>tfw not pregnant
>tfw have never seen a penis irl
>>
>>36658385
this is a bad idea, Anon-kun
>>
>>36658253
I'd get over my belief in artificial to give my mentally ill dream girl babies
>>
>>36658276
>gay
>won't date mentally ill people
looks like someone's going to die alone
>>
Fuck no

My mom's bipolar and life was fucking hell with her
>>
It would depend on the mental illness, how well she manages it, and whether she'd be a good mother regardless of mental illness.

I'd want to make sure our family situation would be stable before we had any children, it would be unfair on a child and probably exacerbate her mental illness otherwise.
>>
>>36658253
Depends on what mental problem she has.
>>
>>36658253
Not intentionally. If it happens I'd like to think we'd do our best but ideally no children until she rids herself of her demons. Wish my dad told my mother that.
-eternal sigh-
>>
File: i want to.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
i want to.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>36658439
And how mentally ill are you?
>>
I would dump so many loads in her that pussy would be named New Orleans because of all the black people the resulting flood would kill
>>
I say no as I sit here alone typing on my computer.

I can't say I would be able to do the same if there was a girl I loved here with me, cuddling up against me, pleading with me to make a baby with her.
>>
I don`t see why not . If she`s my gf then mentally ill or not I obviously love her for some reason. In which case fathering children would be only natural.
>>
>>36658491
holy fuckin owned KEK

42 Replies 10 Retweet 5 Likes
>>
>>36658917
Not mental asylum tier, but I need medication to cope.
>>
>>36658253
Nowadays it seems like the only women who would want to have over 6 children are mentally ill, so I have no choice desu.
>>
Difficult.
I think I have a good enough support network for it to work but it depends on if it's highly hereditary or not. Also seriousness is important obviously. At some point no.
>>
>>36658504
>Fuck no
>My mom's a woman and life was fucking hell with her
What?
All moms are women. Do you want the world to just end?
>>
I gave some messed up older lady a baby because she wanted it. I feel bad for the kid though being raised in that environment.
>>
>>36659529
If it's managed well and the treatment will be effective in the long term, and you're otherwise a good person who would be a good mother, I would impregnate you, assuming we're in a position to have kids.
>>
>>36658253
No. I don't want my kids to become mentally fucked up themselves.
>>
>>36659641
Thank you anon, I appreciate that. I'm better now but still mentally ill. I hope I can be a good mom someday.
>>
>>36660447
>I hope I can be a good mom someday.
If that's something you want and are putting thought into what that would require, you're already miles ahead of most people who have children.
>>
I don't want to piss her off and she drowns the kids in the bathtub
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.