[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be such an autistic mongoloid that you spend 4 years over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>be such an autistic mongoloid that you spend 4 years over analyzing social situations with her, stalking her, thinking about her, dreaming about her, and admiring her but you never make a move because of how insecure you are and how fearful you are of rejection.
>realize your just being a sperg but at this point even if you did make a move and got with her your expectations for her would be so high that she would fail to meet it no matter how wonderful she is because you fell in love with the idea of her and not her as a person.
>Along with that getting with her would not fill the void in your soul and won't solve all your problems.
>Also if you don't make a move soon I'm convinced by those women hate threads she'll fuck some random shitskin or chad and she will no longer be your anime qt3.14virgin gf.
>What makes it hurt even more is that as soon as you developed hyper autism analyzation skills you looked back at every conversation and little detail and realized there is a 100% she liked you at one point in time but you were to busy being autistic and looking at butterflies and shit to realize it.
>Every opportunity seems so clear and easy to achieve in your head and you see opportunity every day but you just can't get over the hump of just doing it.

>Realize that if you stall forever you'll miss your chance and regret it forever and at least trying is better than nothing.
>Get autistic depression spurts and stay up late all the time thinking of her. Imagining how amazing it would be to have her in your arms.
>Share this with other autistic people on a Bolivian cornrow weaving forum because you don't want to bother your friends with your emotional needs.
>>
>>36657609
shoot yourself in the fucking brain
>>
>>36657759
Can't, too much of a pussy. Origonaldur
>>
File: 1493027717197.jpg (118KB, 557x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493027717197.jpg
118KB, 557x699px
>be the qt 3.14 who wanted someone like you
>i heavily imply that i like him, but get no response of him liking me back
> i give up
>a few months later he comes back to ask me out
>say yes
>he cringes and says that it was a prank, more specific an "oreo"
>mfw
>>
>>36657609
How did I find myself on here? What the fuck?
>>
File: 1493335980684.jpg (77KB, 600x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1493335980684.jpg
77KB, 600x1113px
I was stalked endlessly be female(s) for whatever feeling fueled reason they seemed fit instead of the looking back realization that that is creepy as fuck and abnormal. Turned down a couple of cuties for no reason other than did not want and looking back remember them fondly sans soul hollowing regret. I do not equate success in my life with validation from the opposite sex or anyone else because relationships of any kind are futile and taxing, not worth it in my book. If I do crave sex, paying a bitch to suck me off is grand enough and cancels out any complication plus trying is taxing and I'm lazy and would rather watch butterflies mate than invest time to get to know a bitch better. I don't need humans for much...maybe ringing up my cigarettes or giving me the occasional directions. I am a loner and a private person...

There are many others like me...

You like her? Keep her.

Enjoy.
>>
>>36658250
I realize how frustrating it must have been for her but I can't get over myself. I despise myself more than anything else in this world.
>>
>>36658368
Me too, everything bad that has happened to me is my fault because im a lazy ass nigger.
>>
>>36658280
Hello friend. It sucks doesn't it?
>>
>>36657609
bumping a robot thread.
>>
>>36659756
Normies find everything we love and shit on it.
>>
>>36657609
>4 years
Get on my level pleb .10 years and still going strong
>tfw had a dream about her again
today is gonna be a shitty one
>>
>>36661352
very pathetic in my imo
>>
>>36657609
Dood, shit or get off the pot. This is not healthy.
You need to tell her you've been an idiot and you've wanted her since the first time you met her.
...or pull the naked man, it always works.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.