[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS THIS BOSS SO FUCKING HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THEN WHEN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 250px-Moon_Lord.png (93KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Moon_Lord.png
93KB, 250x229px
WHY IS THIS BOSS SO FUCKING HARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND THEN WHEN YOU DIE YOU HAVE TO BEAT THOSE FUCKING PILLARS AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone help me pls
>>
>>36657563
First of all no you don't, you can collect the spirts or souls from the pillars and make a boss summon for him. Second of all try making your arena have some honey on the floor to heal you, and also don't forget to have the magic mirror or a teleport to your nurse, so you can heal up fast.
>>
Box yourself in with a heart lamp, fire, and honey. Get ~100 armor (use beetle armor or solar armor), then pop a regen potion, ironskin potion, and pumpkin pie. Use solar flare to wear down hands and eye until they're all red, kill them quickly one after another, then kill heart. Using this method, I usually don't drop below 50% health, especially if I have a paladin shield.
>>
File: jetstream sam.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jetstream sam.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>36657563
This hue keeps kicking my ass
>>
Make a giant basin of honey in the sky as wide as you can.

Use pigtron mount.

Pigtron can swim at normal water-speed in honey.

Just go in big circles around him and he can never hit you.
>>
File: 1492253674140.jpg (278KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492253674140.jpg
278KB, 1280x720px
Just build a skybridge, get a unicorn mount and build a shelter for the nurse. To dodge the hand beams, get close as you can to the hands and wait for it to start before flying up and over. It isn't rocket science.
>>
File: 1486792147346s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486792147346s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>36657794
I'm ranged and there's no more clorophyte in my world, I'm using the shroomite armor with the bullet helm, and the alien gun. I can kill it pretty quick, but not quick enough. I can't last 1 minute really. I'm using regen pot, defense potion, there are campfires and lamps. I don't have gel so I can't make asphalt . I jave steampunker wings and the flying UFO mount.

This game is the only thing I've been doing for the last 72 hours, and I suck a it

JUST
>>
>>36658128
> there's no more clorophyte in my world

You do realize if you leave a single block of the ore and surround it with mud in a jungle biome it grows back, right?
>>
File: 12031231.png (132KB, 408x301px) Image search: [Google]
12031231.png
132KB, 408x301px
what gamme is this im interested . tell me or i'll cut you in half
>>
>>36658153

Yeah, but it takes some time. I'm not going to just stand there and wait for it to grown, there are 3 pillars still left for me to kill. I NEED SOLUTIONS NOW

>>36658226

Dodges*
Well well, nice try, but don't warn someone before you attack them.

Counter attacks*
>>
>>36658128
Get at least a Solar Flare set. Melee is the only way for a soloer to deal with the Moon Lord. Again don't waste your time collecting honey. Build a shelter on your skybridge, put the nurse in it and just teleport back to it again with a magic mirror whenever you're low on health.
>>
>>36658262

Solar flare is Post-Moon lord armor only, how the fuck am I supposed to get it?
>>
>>36658262
>Waste your time collecting

You need 3 buckets and then you can turn that small amount of honey into a literally infinite amount just by setting up an autoclicker and clicking repeatedly on a "split" point above a 1-block reserve on one side and the main honey-pool only.
>>
>tfw "your country/ISP has been banned" on /vg/ so I can't post in the Terraria general
>tfw it's been like that for like a month
fml
>>
>>36658262
Also, the UFO mount, iirc, moves pretty slow upwards, doesn't it? Just get a unicorn mount and a feather fall potion and the accessory that negates fall damage and increases jumps
>>
>>36658296
Oh, right. Sorry. I meant Beetle armor.
>>
Also, did you set your world on Expert Mode?
>>
>>36658405

Nope, normal mode.

>>36658382

As I said I can't get clorophyte right now
>>
File: 1491325829244.png (895KB, 1058x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491325829244.png
895KB, 1058x1080px
>>36658305
>wanting regen when you could get a full bar with the nurse

Sure it's a bit of a dirty trick, but it's still a valid strategy.
>>
>>36658499
You also get some of the fastest movespeed in all directions in the game and are able to actually dodge the damage.
>>
>>36657563
I found his easiest in an odd playstyle, I built a specific arena to fight him with a top and bottom, abused gravity pots to free myself from Leech so I dont heal him. I was able to kite him around and range him that way.
>>
File: 1488229059331s.jpg (2KB, 125x79px) Image search: [Google]
1488229059331s.jpg
2KB, 125x79px
OP Here. OK THATS IT

I'm fucking tired of this, I'm going to hug my nurse like if she was my onetis, I don't care if its cheating or not
I'll have to destroy the altars first, so it might take a while.
I'll report back if this thread is a live (I doubt it wil lbe but fuck it)

THIS ENDS NOW !!!!
>>
>>36658459
Make a small world and defeat all the necessary bosses to get chlorophyte OR buy that gun that changes biomes into jungles and spray away.
>>
Seeing as you've proven you can beat the pillars, why beat them again? Just add some of his boss summon items using an inventory editor http://yal.cc/r/terrasavr/

When I did it, I used the minecart track that spans my world, travelling at ~54 mph IIRC which allowed me to dodge most of his attacks, but let him keep up with me so I could freely hit him. The ends of the track are where I incurred most of my damage, even hammering them for a loop. I used homing spells/chlorophyte bullets to deal damage to him. Another thing that helped me was my track is close enough to the ground that there were a lot of weaker enemies that I could kill to spawn hearts. Whatever speed I settled on allowed the hearts to follow me, but I couldn't pick them up unless I slowed down or changed directions. So by the time I got to the end of the track, took damage and started moving the other way, I would pick up like 15 hearts and be back to full health without using a potion.
>>
the fight is a battle of endurance so you need a pigtron or spaceship mount with tanky armour and trinkets
>>
I'm playing terraria with no guide and barely survived against duke fishron kek (on normal mode)
>>
File: 1487800473168.png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1487800473168.png
3KB, 205x246px
OP here

Guys I DID IT !! I'm not proud of how I did it but fuck it ! I BEAT MOON LORD !!! Using the nurse of course... But still I DID IT !!!!

Holy shit this is the happiest day of my life guys ! My PC can only run this game and I'm so happy that I've finally beaten it ! Now I'm off to make a new character/world on expert. This time I'll make it meelee only (Spears ftw)

I'm still shaking tho
>>
>>36659569
congratz. everyone is gone ITT but me.
>>36659532 (this guy)
>>
File: 1487800662795.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1487800662795.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>36659639

Hah what a noob, you still haven't beaten this game? LMAO get out, this thread is for pros who've beaten the game already, not noobz like you lmao
>>
>>36659695

you probably rushed through it fag. I bet yu don't even have the golden fishing rod
>>
>>36659735

Hate fishing in this game really, its so boring. and the rewards are random so fuck it, I'm never going to do it
>>
>>36657563
I beat him on expert by constructing a world long rail system with the fast cart you get from killing the hard mode bosses and attacked him with the Duke fishron spell because it tracks. You can also uses guns or arrows, but the spell seemed to work pretty well. You go so fast the moon lord can't even damage you. When he teleports, you will always outrun him and his Uber death beam.
>>
>>36659849
desu I got an infinite water bucket from it.

I just want the radar so I can complete my cellphone but can't seem to get it
>>
>>36658226
It's Terraria.
>>
>>36657563
Just build a giant world spanning cart track thing and ride it while you fight him. Add some teleporters on either side that warp you to the other side of the world. Easy as fuck if you have the autism necessary to set it up.
>>
I easily beat it by linking a portal to house with the nurse for heals from my shelter with all the regeneration shit.
>>
Just kill the pillars until you have enough for your set. Then go. I went with the ranger set, star beater gun and fuck ton of choltiphyte bullets. Used cosmic car keys to fly around and dodge
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.