[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say some girl you once knew were to miraculously message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: downloadfile2.jpg (30KB, 283x480px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile2.jpg
30KB, 283x480px
Let's say some girl you once knew were to miraculously message you and sent you this photo, what would you say ?
>>
Tell her you're on your way to teach her a great cardio workout routine and she should start stretching now.
>>
"No, it does matter you lazy sack of fat. If you had any respect for yourself you'd lose at least 15 pounds. Otherwise you might as well except you'll die alone because no man could ever love such a fatass."
>>
tell her to stop wearing clothes from walmart
>>
Tell her to fuck off. Seriously don't want to deal with irl people for awhile. One former friend wanted me to go to lunch with them. Told him I don't want to see him again.
>>
>>36657022
I don't know how snapchat works so I wouldn't be able to reply.
>>
Tell her that you're not sure if she's fat because her clothes are in the way so she needs to take them off and send you another photo.
>>
>>36657022
No, you're not fat. But we can change that.
>>
Tell her that sex can help to burn off that fat. Then ghost her.
>>
>>36657022
Tell her she will be put in the human trashcan the moment she turns 30 and that no man will ever want her anymore as she is considered used goods.
>>
>>36657022
Tell her that you can't quite tell but you think she has to take everything of to be sure.
>>
>>36657274
Meant to say tell her she looks good but you can't quite tell so she should take everything off to be sure.

This will literally work.
>>
Why is it that everyone in this thread types the same way?
>>
I'd tell her that she appears to be ripe for breeding
>>
File: Snapchat-1719760456.jpg (716KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1719760456.jpg
716KB, 1440x2560px
>>36657022
"hey we should fuck, its great exercise" but thats only if I really liked her.
>>
>>36657320
Hmmm it's almost as if there is a proper way to structure a succinct response to OPs question and everyone is doing it.....
>>
>>36657022
She's just fishing for compliments and attention. Send her a pic saying "me too". Make sure your erect penis is visible in that photo.
>>
>>36657022
I wouldn't be able to reply, that's some shit that's above my paygrade.
>>
>>36657022
I heard the best way to burn fat is to fuck. Want to help test my hypothesis? For science.
>>
>>36657369
How?! That's me!
>>
>>36657449
How what? I dont get it
>>
>>36657447
You sound like a virgin mate.

Apparently this isn't original which is unsurprising
>>
>>36657462
That's literally a fucking picture of me. Who are you?
>>
>>36657473
Maybe so, but similar lines have worked before.
>>
>>36657559
No they haven't. Stop lying to me.
>>
>>36657597
>I can't get laid to save my life so clearly anon is lying.

Ok.
>>
>>36657022

I'd assume she was desperate for any attention at all at the time, and that would be a red flag.
>>
>>36657551
Prove it. Give me a timestamp
>>
>>36657641
I lost my virginity years ago and have a fiance mate. No need to lie to me
>>
>>36657551
>>36657774
Thats what I fucking thought
>>
>>36657369
Not him but that dude shills himself all the time. Get real anon
>>
>>36657462
wtf? i thought that was me holy shit!!
>>
File: 1485529002383.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1485529002383.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>36657022
nothing

I'd look at it, think the girl a dumbass whore phishing for compliments, realize she's no one worth conversing with or even acknowledging in my life, and move on to my bitter loneliness.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.