[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /chronic body odour/ > Tfw have a shower and stink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

who here /chronic body odour/

> Tfw have a shower and stink 10 minutes later.
> tfw every group I have ever been in has alluded to me smelling
> tfw girls have liked me and literally stopped liking me after smelling me
> tfw have the ability to stink up a room

its got a lot better to the point where I can be stealth now but any time someone is very near me and I havent showered in the past few hours theres a 80% chance I smell

If this isnt the worse feel then what is?
>>
>>36656752
Is your name Pajeet by chance?
>>
>>36656774
nope, Tyrone
>>
My friend is the same way but has pretty boy aesthetics so he gets laid a decent amount. He had to take a 70 dollar Uber ride today to get laid so that's not saying much
>>
Did you have a doctor check on that? Might be fungus.
>>
>>36656869
Yeah Ive fucked around 20 girls and Im 20 years old but whenever I go on holiday / do exercise around people I absolutely stink

I would say I'm pretty / beautiful, not in the handsome sense but in that 'you look different so certain girls will think you are beautiful' way

>>36656944
I have a dermatology appointment coming up
>>
>>36656869
do you tell him he stinks and why are you friends with him if he stinks
>>
>>36657074
Yes. We get along well
>>
what is deodorant: the post
>>
>>36657267
t. pleb who actually thinks people who smell wouldnt think to try deoderant

check your privilege plz
>>
>>36656752
>>36657003

Yeah. That's pretty much me except I'm a khv.

I like the start of every semester at uni because people assume my problem is just a one time thing. Girls would talk to me and stuff and then about 2 or 3 days later they woukd realize this is how I always am and stop interacting with me.

One thing I gotta ask though, op; are you always able to detect your smell or do you just assume you stink by other's reaction? Has anyone ever directly told you that you stink?

For me, people cough, sneeze, and clear their throat and open windows. That's how I know it's bad.

I'm from a shitty third world country where most people shower once a week or even longer. It sometimes seems unfair to me that I bath and shower at least twice a day using antibacterial soap and buy expensive antiperspirants that are worth someone's salary and still smell terrible.

Wanted to an hero a couple of times but I'm a pussy and I couldn't do this to my family.

My life is ruined because of this.

>>36657267

And yeah, deodorants, I have more than 8 brands right now in my bedroom. They don't work. Also tried those "home remedies" to no avail. My armpits have been bombarded with all sorts of chemicals that is known to man. Yet nothing works.
>>
File: 450.jpg (35KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
35KB, 450x450px
>>36657693
Hey stinkbutt. I've always been a sweaty guy, like REALLY sweaty. Deodorants would last 1-2 hours max, and I would have to wash my armpits and re-apply.

I tried this anti-perspirant a year ago and it changed my life. It hasn't stopped the sweating, but holy shit I smell good all day. Can go 48 hours before I smell. Give it a try, get the odour-defense one. Good luck barf breath
>>
>>36657792
Thanks man. How many swipes do you have to apply so that it's not too little or too overpowering?

I currently have a Degree that has more aluminum in it in comparison to what you suggested. It is better than the other deodorants I tried but I'm not sure if I'm applying too much and that's what's bothering people not my actual smell. I feel like I'm going crazy.
>>
Don't let the thread die dammit
>>
>>36657693
I can actually smell myself

Times Ive been told I smell:

> girl in class came up to me and said i smell in like a one to one way
> mum brother cousins etc always made fun of it
> once got into an argument with a friend and he said 'why would a girl like you you stink'
> argument with kids on bus 'you smell'
> on bus ones and girl i walked past said 'how can you smell in the morning'
> in college two friends so far have said 'whats that smell? oh its you'
> friend said recently I smell
> on holiday with friends and they said I smell
> friend I went to gym with recently said 'i used to think our drama school just smelled but ive now realised that smell was actually you'

so many more.. I definitely smell.

The problem is is that my smell isnt really strong if i havent played sports, its just really 'far-reaching', like if im in a room for a while it will start to smell like me

I stayed at mums house for about 2 weeks a few months back and when i came back my brother and mum literally said go into your room it still stinks. Brother said I stink like a crisis centre.

I shower every single day without fail and use deoderant every day without fail.

If i use peroxide on my armpits and this really strong stuff called perspi-guard at night as well as my creed cologne and dont to exercise I dont smell and actually smell really good. The problem is that 8 hours later once ive been sweating i will stink no matter what and doing ^^^ every day is unrealistic and expensive
>>
Kind of. It's annoying. I shower every day, and can normally get by just fine. If I start to sweat even just a little though, I stink terribly for the rest of the day.

It sucks because I can't use deoderant, so I'm not really sure what to do.
>>
>>36656752
>faggots not wear wool based clothing itt
>>
Get botox in your pits.

Or get a clinical strength deodorant. Ask your doctor.

Use a different soap. One with odor guard.

Maybe its your cloths too. You need a special detergent. Disk has special enzymes. Use color safe bleach. Hot water. Your sheets too.
>>
>>36656833
Oh. Niggers always stink. Not much you can do about it. Drink more water maybe.
>>
>>36659753
Wisk* has special enzymes. There's also products to add to your laundry with your soap to get smells out. Remember its hard for you to smell yourself.
>>
>>36659753
paid 1k for botox in both armpits and it didnt work

>>36659781
there is definitely a 'black' smell but only some of us have it. No need to call me that you melanin recessive prick. Laughing at your inferior genetics
>>
>>36659671
Why can't you use deodorant senpai?
>>
>>36656752
>tfw no typical body odor issues
>but the inside of my belly button smells like a dead niggers asshole

Luckily it doesn't really smell unless you really get in there. I think this is only a problem fat people have desu. I lost a lot of weight so my belly button is all deep and saggy.
>>
>>36660069
Two things when I use it, one that my skin burns and even starts to peel after time. The second that after using it I get painful swelling and lumps in my armpits.

I used to be able to use deoderant and used it a lot, but a few years ago this started happening and now I can't use it anymore. I've not experimented a huge amount, only the typical sort of stick appliers but even organic or sensitive skin kinds have the same effect.

I don't know enough about deoderant to figure out an alternative. Like what else is there, the aerosol spray kinds?
>>
Have you tried dousing your clothes in petrol?
>>
>>36660157
Some people say baking soda works for them. Maybe you can try that.
>>
>>36660739
Just plain baking soda? Sure, I'll try anything at this point.
>>
>>36660750
yeah bro i cosign this too. Wax / shave your armpits and wash with baking soda, then make a baking soda paste and put it on your armpits
>>
>>36660800
How do you wash/make a paste with baking soda? I've never used it before. Something that could be done in the shower?

And you're talking like, literally just the kind of baking soda you'd get in a supermarket? No special kind or anything?
>>
>>36660844
yeah just make sure you dont get baking POWDER cause that will have yeast and shit in it. Just buy bicarbonate of soda
>>
>>36659557
Sounds like you are being bullied
>>
>>36661127
Cool, will try it out. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>36656752
I don't have this problem but recently I read an article about Chinese medicine and there it was mentioned that bad body odor is the result of a bad pH balance in your body as a result of a poor diet. You might want to look into it stinky
>>
>>36661153
These were all different social scenarios involving different people. Im not a pushover type person, I think I just actually smell.
>>
Do you have yellow or red chunks on your armpit hair?
>>
>>36661247
Is that a pair of testicles I see
>>
>>36661281
Can you show a picture of what you mean? My pores were enflamed and yellow for a few years and a few weeks ago i put peroxide on and waxed my armpits. Pores arent enflamed and yellow anymore. Dont know if thats what fixed it but it was weird
>>
>>36657693
maybe it's a mutation in your skin
>>
>>36662370
That's what I actually suspect. I put on all sorts of shits on my armpits. Let's see: several kinds of antibacterial soaps, antimicrobial ointments, dish washing liquid, laundry detergent, laundry soap, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, lemon juice, table salt, all sorts of plants and vegetables. I actually once duct taped some cotton balls to my armpit and boy that didn't work at all. And one time I mistakenly applied baking powder instead of baking soda and had to deal with some weird smell for weeks.

Thank God for denial, otherwise I would have offed myself after all the embarrassment I go through because of this.
>>
File: 1444619474550.jpg (130KB, 559x828px) Image search: [Google]
1444619474550.jpg
130KB, 559x828px
>>36656752
>very fat
>sweat a lot, especially when I'm nervous
>shit diet
>hardly exercise
>only shower once a day with bar soap and shampoo
>never wear cologne
>only ever use Old Spice original deodorant (no antiperspirant, as that somehow makes me sweat more)

And somehow, throughout the years many girls and women have said "Anon, you smell great!"

This has happened to me with the handful of females I've interacted with, either as a result of school or work. However, I've never gained anything from it.

To me, when I sweat a shit load throughout a 10 hour shift at work (in a kitchen, so plenty of heat and movement), I can't stand myself. However, at the same time, if I go to hug a female friend goodnight after said shift, with only the deodorant I applied that morning, I still get that fucking remark.

Kinda sucks because it makes me feel good about myself then I realize I haven't had a shot of having a girl friend since like 2008.
>>
>>36663264
> 'sweat a lot'

I hate it when sweatlets say this. If you arent regularly getting large yellow stains on every shirt you wear and if you can wear a shirt twice ever you dont sweat a lot
>>
>>36663402
Try wearing a t-shirt inside your shirt senpai
>>
>>36661306
you've never seen a pussy irl, have you?
>>
File: 1431980357250.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431980357250.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>36663402
Dude, I sweat too much.

When the rush hits at work and we're intensely busy, even if I'm just standing still and performing minimal tasks, within 1-1.5 hours my hat is so saturated with sweat that drops of sweat drip off the brim.

When I get home, my shirt is soaked, from collar to tail.

Even hyper-strong antiperspirants like Certain-Dri do not work for me, and the side-effect of complimentary perspiration hits me hard (my pits might not sweat that much but every where else I'm dripping sweat.

I can't wear white shirts because obvious translucency issues.

I can sweat profusely in a walk-in cooler if I'm moving thing around or otherwise exerting myself.

I keep several sweat rags in my car.

it's a very real eventuality if I'm wearing a jacket or sport coat that, even with an undershirt and button-up shirt, that I will sweat through it, and not just in the armpits.

Not only that, but if I drank too excessively the night before (I always drink to excess), I get the sweats even more.

I sweat so much at work, that even if if I drink a solid gallon of water on a half-shift (4-6 hours), when I get home and take a piss it's super dark and I don't even piss that much.

For whatever reason though, maybe it's because the only things I drink in appreciable quantity are water and whiskey, I don't leave those yellow marks on my clothes. When I was younger (15-19) that happened fairly frequently, but maybe it's something to do with hormones, but it hasn't happened to me in years.
>>
>>36663684
but youre an actual fat fuck, you dont have a sweat problem you have a fat problem
>>
>>36663867
As I said in my initial post, I am fat as fuck.

However, the sweating, which I believe at least in some part, is heavily tied to nerves, an I am a very nervous person, at least on a subconscious level where it affects me physically (I also have had very shaky hands all my life).

I'm just saying, I'm not someone who gets a couple, small wet spots on my shirt in the underarm region and claim to be a sufferer of hyperhidrosis.

When I was at a more normal weight in highschool, I still sweat a bunch, as did I when I lost 80 some pounds (still had about 10-20lbs to go to be """"fit"""") when I was 24), it was slightly better, but the nervousness would always trigger it. Yes it's worse now and back then when I was even fatter.

I mean, shit, when I was at my fattest, I would sweat where the fat roll of my neck met my torso, just sitting in a perfectly airconditioned room. Obviously fattness affects it, but I've always been a heavy sweater.
>>
>>36663264
>tfw dangerously underweight and stink as fuck even with the strongest of deodorants

Maybe I should become fat
>>
Muslims stink so bad
>>
File: 1260654060691.png (516KB, 867x372px) Image search: [Google]
1260654060691.png
516KB, 867x372px
>>36664041
I think, maybe, the point I was trying to make, even though I did not come out and say it, is that genetics have a lot to do with the type and strength of stink that you put out. Obviously diet comes into play (ever been around a drunk, sweaty dude?), but at the basis, the quantity, "quality" and type of stank you put out is based on scientific shit I couldn't explain if I knew how to.

Being fat sucks, don't do it.There is literally zero benefit unless your personal 10/10 female just so happens to be very into fat men.
>>
>>36663264
It's because you smell like food senpai. Plus, sweating alone doesn't cause bad odor unless you have some condition like OP. The smell starts once bacteria forms, which happens if you wear the same shirt or don't wash that area of your body properly
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.