[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i the only real robot in here thats left? all the time a thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1474819178401.jpg (24KB, 409x379px) Image search: [Google]
1474819178401.jpg
24KB, 409x379px
am i the only real robot in here thats left? all the time a thread of someone making it, everytime some grentext story of a faggot who has contact with non family releated females but thinks about him as a robot

christ
>>
>no friends
>don't know any women outside my family
>late 20s and never ever been anywhere near intimate with anybody
I guess I am a robot, yes.
>>
Shut up, faggot. You probably want a girlfriend and sex.
>>
>>36656140
wizardchan ho
>>
The only person attracted to me, was this guy trying to turn me into a fag in high school. I had no friends or a girlfriend, so he thought so was on the market.
>>
File: pablo-sanchez.jpg (246KB, 625x462px) Image search: [Google]
pablo-sanchez.jpg
246KB, 625x462px
>>36656140
No. 21 years old here. I can't talk to people without mumbling/shaking. It's involuntary. I have 2 herniated discs and arthritis of the back, as well as minor neck and foot deformities, but can't go to physical therapy because the days in between situation were overwhelming because of the never ending anxiety about the upcoming session, so I quit.
Sleep apnea has damaged brain.
I don't even talk to my mother anymore, or not much anyway.
all this disqualifies me from pretty much any job. would go on welfare but it's super hard where I live and requires too much social interaction hoops to jump through that it's just not wroth it if it's not yet life or death.
there are a couple other anons on here who share some of my problems here. there are still a few of us floating around.
(pic related is how I spend most of my time)
>>
>>36656624
*in between sessions
>>
>>36656624
You aren't a robot; you're a walking corpse. But I'm not judging, for am I too.
>tfw you are the walking dead
>>
>>36656421
wizardchan hates us and hates anything that has to do with fun.
>>
>>36656258
>You probably want a girlfriend and sex.

whats your point?
>>
I'm a real robot, just gained self awareness recently, people want me around so they can mock me
>>
> early 30s
> people want to hang out with me and some even want sex.
> have had sex with mostly guys and one girl.
> feel weird and sad afterwards especially when they tell me they don't want to be with someone older.
> go back to MMOs doing ERP shit.
> realize how much more comfy it is not having to actually interact in person.
> start to hate IRL people more.
> friend calls wanting to go out to dinner.
> feeling of dread washes over me seeing their number. Reluctantly agree to dinner but call them back telling them never to contact me again.
>a feeling of relief washes over me never having to see him ever again.

I'm an enigma. By R9K standards, I'm a normie. But I absolutely despise people I have to physically interact with.
>>
>>36657275

You're not a robot if you have desires of the flesh.
>>
Haven't talked to a girl outside of like a employee at a business for many many years. Do not even think of trying anymore. Monk / Robot status is achieved. WFH, rarely leave house, and try to camp in mountains and work from there as much as possible. Only fulfill human interaction needs through podcasts and movies. Left the town I had any friends in. You cannot destroy that which has no life.
>>
File: absolutelyheretical.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyheretical.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>36657730
>for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus
fuck off with your /trurobot/ shit
>>
>>36657730
You're thinking of a wizard, the truly enlightened
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.