[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have to get a CRN screen on the first of may. Its an evaluation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: luxury.jpg (35KB, 193x770px) Image search: [Google]
luxury.jpg
35KB, 193x770px
So i have to get a CRN screen on the first of may. Its an evaluation of my alcohol and drug use. I also have to get a urinalysis. And apparently it detects alcohol on this body upto 80 hours after your last drink.

I drank about 8 ounces yesterday night. What can i do to flush it out? Im drinking apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and coconut water. I forgot to get cranberry juice, but im drinking cherry juice also. Ive got ONE day to clear myself.
>>
>>36655720
That shit doesn't work, also are you under 21(not that I give a shit, it would just make more sense). I know of a vitamin you can get that flushes out dmt of your system, so it might work with alcohol, just look it up. You just need to make your liver more active somehow and drink a lot of water, good luck Anon.
>>
Couldn't you not drink for several days before the drug test, especially if it was important? I can go weeks without drinking. You alcoholics, man.

Look into something called "NAC supplement". Ask your CVS or Vitamin shop/GNC if they have it. It helps the liver process out drugs, tylenol and booze in particular.
>>
>>36655720
>80 hours
It can detect alcohol use up to 5 days, you tard. 80 hours is lowballing it.
Alcohol isn't illegal, so why are you sweating it?
And unless you have access to dialysis equipment, the immunoassay used to detect the alcohol metabolite (ethyl glucuronide) is nothing you can beat.
>>
>>36655897
I took the day to have a final drink for the next 6 months. i just didnt realize that alcohol could be detected for upto such a long time. Im fine not drinking. I got a bottle of vodka behind me but its literally no challenge to not drink it. Would i mind having a drink right now to get me a little sleepy? Yeah, but i cant knowingly sabotage my test. Im legitimately not an alcoholic, but i enjoy being intoxicated.

i guess thats not something i should say on my evaluation.

>>36655961
i just read it online in a hurry. What if i took nyquil for my allergy symptoms for the next two days. would that be a good cover? This evaluation and test is for a DUI. If i fail, ill have to get alcohol therapy for the duration of my probation. and thats not a glass of wine and handjob. its piss tests every week.
>>
>>36656225
If you got a fucking DUI and can't stop drinking for a couple days to save your ass, you definitely need alcoholism therapy
>>
>>36655961
Apparently the ethyl glucuronide piss test is oversensitive. Exposure to any number of ethanol-containing products can trigger a false positive.
>>
>>36656309
i went a good month without drinking, voluntarily. Like most DUIs with no priors, it was a bad day. I dont depend on alcohol like an alcoholic. If i did, id be having a drink right now, because im mildly stressed.
>>
>>36656225
>Im legitimately not an alcoholic, but i enjoy being intoxicated.
What in the fuck do you think alcoholic means?
>>
File: 1491749697155.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491749697155.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>36655720

You cant do much besides drink a ton of water until 24 hours before your tests.
The day of your tests only drink 2-4 glasses of water else you will test positive for spoofing.
>>
>>36656381
>become drunk once
>YOU DAMMED ALCOHOLIC

come one my friend.
>>
>>36656815
Addiction is characterized by engaging in pleasure seeking behaviour despite adverse consequences.

Drinking before one knowingly has to take a test would fit that criterion.

If you engage in a reward inducing stimulus which knowingly has a negative impact on you, your life, or the people around you, you may have a problem with addiction. That's the way it is.

Maybe weekly piss tests and some therapy is just what OP needs.
>>
>>36657288
maybe you're right. But how can having a drink and engaging in my hobbies in the comfort of my home harm my loved ones? I drank enough to get a decent level of "drunk". And during this time i was writing as a hobby, and listening to music. I wasnt really in a good headspace after i started writing, because i was contemplating a lot of different things. But i began drinking in a good mental place.

I wasnt told explicitly that i wasnt able to drink before my i began the ARD program. and i wont unless i am told i am able to continue to consume alcohol.
>>
>>36658053
Wait, you'd rather drop out of ARD and presumably face DUI charges than actually stop drinking? Am I reading this right? You have a problem dude. Face it.
>>
>>36658221
No, what im saying is that if they allow the drinking of alcohol, im still going to drink. But im going to do so in a more conscious fashion. I havent been formally entered into ARD yet.

but not drinking alcohol wont be difficult for me, which is why i said that if i am able to i will drink.
>>
>>36657288

>If you engage in a reward inducing stimulus which knowingly has a negative impact on you, your life, or the people around you, you may have a problem with addiction.

Really made me think.
>>
>>36655720
More alcohol. Overload the sensors.
>>
>>36656225
Dude you're a fucking alcoholic. My dad would say the exact same shit as you, after almost fucking killing my entire family while driving drunk.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.