[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably losing virginity tomorrow robots. Give me some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: abcd.png (1MB, 885x660px) Image search: [Google]
abcd.png
1MB, 885x660px
Probably losing virginity tomorrow robots. Give me some special tips :)
>>
>>36655383
Make sure your penis goes into her vagina.
>>
>probably

How so, OP?
What is your current situation.
>>
>>36655383
Be sure to deflate her vagina when you go down on her so it will feel better.
>>
>>36655383
kill her
orengao
>>
>>36655404
my gf gave me some hints
>>
>>36655450

She's probably testing you. I'd hold off if I were you no matter how hard she 'pushes' it. That will show her that you really care about her and not her body, and then she won't break up with you.

Good luck
>>
>>36655383
Keep it up at all costs
>>
>>36655501
thats the most retarde thing i've heard
>>
Two hints actually.

1. Wear two condoms. It sounds silly, but occasionally a condom will break. That's why I put another one OVER it for maximum protection.

2. When you have sex, make sure to pound into her as hard as possible. Women like it rough, and get bored if you don't.

They aren't made of glass, so be sure to hump really hard.
>>
File: swert.jpg (7KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
swert.jpg
7KB, 218x218px
what if i blow my load too soon
>>
>>36655572
Then blow it on her face, and go for "round two".
>>
>>36655588
how do i blow my load on her face with a condom im confused
>>
>>36655614
Pull out and take the condom off? Grills think it's hot. You can always put another one on.
>>
>>36655562
also hit her cervix as hard as possible
>>
cover your entire body in oil
>>
>>36655562
>Wear two condoms
On the very off chance that OP is gonna git sum fuk, I feel somewhat compelled to tell him that wearing two condoms increases the chance of breakage due to increased friction.
>>
>>36655383
>Have a big dick
>Fuck her well
>Don't cum quickly

These are the best tips you'll get. Good luck op
>>
>>36655784
i can't do either of those how fucked am i
>>
>>36655839
Hahahahaha. Good luck then anon. I hope you don't mind her and her friends making fun of you.
>>
>>36655901
Not op, but do they actually do this?
>>
>>36655938
some do some don't, are you retarded by chance?
>>
>>36655951
Not retarded, just autistic. That's why I'm on the same board as you.
>>
>>36655938
I'd say most do. Only one girl I've been with has said she doesn't talk about sex with her friends. That's because she had no friends. I've had some girls claim they don't talk about sex with their friends but months later come home with some story about how her friend got a dildo on valentines day and how they talked about their sex life and shit.

tl;dr most talk about it
>>
>>36655839
Just make sure you don't kiss and be quiet. Kissing and talking make it awkward.
>>
>>36656016
fuck girls man. why do they have to talk about my penis with their friends it makes no sense
>>
>>36656067
what would you suggest then anon. what should i do
>>
>>36656085
>He's pretending he wouldn't talk about the girls he's fucked with the boys

Come on bro.
>>
>>36656085
On a lighter note, you can let the entire internet know how her vagina was.
>>
>>36656013
Different folks handle it differently. Think about being with a couple of friends and something embarassing happens to you, some will spread that shit like wildfire and some won't.
>>
Remember the clit. It's the most sensitive part, most girls can only cum when it's being played with
>>
>>36656105
Don't ask r9k about sex advice. It's literally the worst place for advice in existence.
>>
>>36656191
i'm staying with my robot buddies until the end
>>
>>36655572
You probably will on your first time. Girls don't care as much as you think. As long as you keep going with your mouth/fingers
>>
>>36656016
not khv
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.