[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about online school. Should I do it just to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (46KB, 288x358px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
46KB, 288x358px
Tell me about online school. Should I do it just to make my parents happy?
>>
if it's worthless then no
>>
>>36655147
School or college?
>>
>>36655147
I swear to God online school is 1000x worse than traditional school. I went to an online high school for two years and did so poorly I failed. You have to sit in front of a computer, alone, for 8+ hours a day.
>>
>>36655209
College. I just want them to know that I graduated, but with my work schedule, going to school on campus is pretty much impossible.
>>
>>36655241
I think it's worth it. It looks good for any job you apply to, you would have some education, and it's something both you and your parents would be proud of.

Just follow through if you do it.
>>
>>36655147
Do it famalam. I recommend computer science as you have to learn most of the stuff on your on anyway
>>
>>36655279
Honestly, I can't imagine myself leaving retail if I can't be my own boss. Then again, I can't see myself living in general much longer.
>>
>>36655169
Why does it matter if it's a useless degree?
>>
>>36655211
>I swear to God online school is 1000x worse than traditional school. I went to an online high school for two years and did so poorly I failed. You have to sit in front of a computer, alone, for 8+ hours a day.

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>36655211
That sounds fucking horrible. At least school made me go out and breathe some air.
>>
>>36655147
if you're lazy like me you'll never get through it. its too easy to get distracted and not do the assingments. No one is stopping you from playing video games or shitposting in the middle of class. Before you know it you'll have dropped out.
>>
I was homeschooled for most of my life and then online schooled for several years. I made some very good friends there but the actual school was shit and I ended up falling a year behind and switching to public school
>>
>>36655907
Laziness isn't a problem for me. Commitment is.
>>
Online classes are cheaper. You save time from not having to show up to lectures. Depending on your major, you're could have some classes that you need to take in person. Since you're probably going to be a freshman, the classes going to your AA are giant wastes of time and should be taken online anyway. Unless you're not a robot, and want friends or something.
>>
>>36655953
yea , 'lack of commitment' is the term I really wanted to use. when you get dressed and commute to class you're more commited to learning than waking up from bed half awake and taking two steps to get to the computer. That was my experience anyway, i couldn't drive myself to do any work.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.