[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most disturbing material you've come across

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0900.jpg (24KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
24KB, 600x401px
What's the most disturbing material you've come across on the internet?
>>
>>36654800
There's some video of cartel torture where a dudes face is flayed off, his arms are amputated, and is in the process of being beheaded while still conscious . I don't have a web m of it but you can look it up
>>
I got my blood work results online, turns out there is nothing wrong with me.
no cancer. no diabetes. nothing.
I have to keep living.
guess I'll go to /pol and hope for WW3
>>
>>36655352
His arms weren't amputated, his hands were. They weren't begeadung him, they were slicing (what was left of ) his face off
>>
>>36655352

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

oregano
>>
>>36655352
That's what I was going to say, orginingalnal.
>>
A webm of someone raping a baby goat with a knife and wide dildos or something

This thing really scarred me
Also animal crush fetish videos
>>
That one video where the brick goes flying through the car window and kills that person. You can't even see what happened but it's so fucking awful.
>>
>>36655485
Im not clicking that shit nigga
>>
>>36655622
Also, another video in which a german shepherd is strapped on a table and gagged while a man rapes it from behind. The dog looks scared as hell and flinches and twitches and whines and makes some god awful human like cries. God the visions. THE VISIONS ARE COMING BACK !!
>>
>>36655352
Yeah, that one's pretty fucked up. Also the beheading video where the guy get his throat cut with a knife. You can see the steam from the hot blood and can hear his lungs desperately attempt to inhale oxygen. The sound he makes is disturbing, like in three guys one hammer.
>>
>>36655842
>in which a german shepherd is strapped on a table and gagged while a man rapes it from behind
Don't forget the part where he puts a cockring on it, then takes a lighter to the dog dick
>>
Here is some of the worst you will ever see
Proceed with caution

8ch[]net/gore/res/85[]html

Replace [] with a dot obviously
>>
>>36655842
>raping a woman
pretty terrible, but (sometimes) the woman dehumanizes herself in the preface of getting raped that I cant get to the point of complete empathy
>raping a dog
what kind of psychological projection goes in a mans mind that he would rape a dog? fucking people man
>>
A decapitated body being puppeted with electric shocks.
>>
>>36654800
Honestly,rekt threads in 4chan.
>>
Daisy was posted on /b/ on christmas of last year
>>
>>36655352
this is the only video that made me feel sick and afraid, I was shaking and had trouble breathing. I watched a lot of fucked up shit but this is by far the worst one I've watched.
>>
Chinese people cutting a whale shark apart while it's still alive.

The thing that disgusted me about it wasn't the act itself, but that it was so public that it really opened my eyes to the Chinese culture.
>>
>>36656335
just watched it again
with the sound it's even worse
this kind of shit makes me think about life and all
>>
>>36656031
anyone report? too scared
>>
That vid of chechyans cutting the throats of Russian soldiers and laughing as they watch them slowly die. That was probably the worst thing I've seen.
>>
>>36656489
Just DO it
I will be here to hold your hand
>>
I don't actively seek out disturbing shit, but I think the most disturbing shit I've seen was a video where a some men were skinning a live kid in the middle of a crowd. I can still vaguely remember the child struggling to run while they kept stabbing at him.
I think it was in so,e shithole around India.
>>
>>36656489
It's animal abuse senpai
>>
These are all fake right?
>>
>>36654800
I wondered on the darkweb and found 3 videos of a presumably mother and father doing bdsm on their toddler. They tied her up and whipped her and licked her and the toddler was wailing the entire time.
>>
>>36655730
Then what the fuck are you doing here fucktard
Just leave, dumb normalfag.
>>
>>36655694
Is that the dashcam one and you can hear everyone screaming and crying in the back? That one really gets to me
>>
OK fine I'll say it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who looks for these kinds of videos? What is your major malfunction.
You are seriously disturbed and messed up.
I hope you don't go hurting people or animals

Get help, you are sick.
>>
File: 1474695150321.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1474695150321.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>36654800
Some guy on gif seemed to post some bid from tor. A white guy, long hair, colored hair pins in his hair, seemingly hunching the bathtub. There was blood on the walls, small black child under him. His eyes were rolling in the back of his head as he fucked the apparent corpse. You hear people go into a nearby room, man yelling in outrage, woman screeching oh my god. Someone records him, the camera is not fixed. Video got deleted. Though honestly, other videos that are legal have disturbed me more, like mexican drug ones where they hack the face off, hands, remove the eyes and tongue, and slowy behead the guy, and he can still snap his teeth and gurgle a scream.

So i'll not click on le rekt threads anymore I guess. If anons are actually posting tor videos, that's silly. Oh, and my computer glitched after I fell asleep that night, after the tor vid. Thanks anon. I like having my computer molested to make sure I didn't save the video. Thanks.

Probably what bothered me most was bdsm videos ironically. Some can be pretty nasty, though in most areas still legal.
>>
>>36657638
>drug cartel*
>vid*
>>
>>36654800
Not the most disturbing, but gross. I used to see these posted on /b/ before.

Some fat dude (literal neckbeard) inserting a live rat/mouse inside his asshole. There were more webms of him injecting something on the rat's dick and torturing it.

And there's also that gif of the guy that shits on a naked baby.

Where the fuck do people find this shit?
>>
>>36657638
>forgot to meantion that the, whoever the guy was, had a dopey smile as his back arched so you could see his eyes, and smile. think he had makeup smeared on, and a shaggy reeth or plant or something around his neck.*

So it was weird and disurbing. Users of the thread seemed to mostly agree. I wondered if it was fake, a murder video with the filming one as a partner, a wake where a friend decided to get high because one of his friends kids died then decided to fuck his dead friends corpse once high out of his mind, or a baby sitter. Who knows.*
>>
File: 1472397556951.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1472397556951.png
307KB, 494x456px
>>36657527
>Babby's first gore thread
>>
>>36655485
sweet child of mine always gets me to smirk though
>>
>>36657527
The most disturbing shit I see is normally because some anon dumps it on a thread they don't like (normally to get it deleted). I don't search for this shit myself, but if some fucked up gore gif/webm is posted in a thread, then I'll probably watch it because of morbid curiosity. This doesn't happen that often now though. At worst, some anon just posts shovel dog, or the dog that gets burned alive, but people used to post fucked up shit that you can only find on the deepweb and not something from bestgore.
>>
>tfw into soft gore sexually
help me brehs, its a slippery slope from here.
>>
>>36654800
Guy fucking an open, disemboweled corpse
>>
These are all fake right? Like creepypasta?

There's way this is real, its all movie stuff right?
>>
>>36657993
Reality isn't lollipops and fairy tales.

Some sick shit happens all over the world. Fucked up, evil, soulless people exist.
>>
>>36655842
Fuck, man. I completely wiped this off from my mind, and now you bring it back again.

>>36657993
is there anything you're referring to specifically? some anon's are probably bullshiting to fuck around, but plenty of the posts I've read are from actual shit.
>>
>>36654800
Everything in this thread beats anything I have ever seen, I used to be sort of interested in gore during my early teens, one of my classmates would show us some recordings of accidents and shit like that but I don't remember anything

I say ''sort of interested'' because really I wasn't watching that much, idk maybe I wasn't interested at all in it, right now I abstain myself from any type of gore, I try my best to ignore it, I can stand just a really tiny bit of human gore but I can't stand anything related to animals
>>
>>36657747
wreath*
hurr

Not that it was one. But something shaggy. Not that it matters.
>>
>>36656031
fuckk mang
>>
>>36655352
This
3 Guys one hammer
And DD
But i didn't had the balls to click on the last one because
1-I was on the normal web
2-I don't want to get arrested
3-I'm not into that stuff.
>>
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx4jEIZyTZU

please be careful watching. you will not be able to sleep for days
>>
Anything involving male genital mutilation.

Also there was this thread some anon did some hours ago that said "you walk into your home and Hillary is standing there. What do?".

Much terror man!
>>
>>36655694
I've never been able to bring myself to watch that. If I ever watch a gore vid, I do it without sound because seeing it is one thing but hearing it is too much for me.

What exactly happens in the video?
>>
>>36655485
This doesn't disturb me, yet it's the reason why I voted Trump; I don't want that violence here. Am I the real problem?
>>
>>36654800
Donald Trump getting elected as president of the united states of America.
>>
That picture of a horse foot without the hoof

I can watch Mexican drug cartels tortue people but I can't look at a picture without itching
>>
>>36659699
They cry and scream in a state of shock and sadness,hoping that their beloved family member's still alive even if her brain is like a smashed potatoe.

That's as good as i can describe it.
Nothing too bad kiddo.
>>
>>36659726
See this >>36655485
Now do you think that trump had good intentions for his country?
>>
>>36654800
deviantart
more specificly the sonic/furfag section
sadfgh
>>
>>36659726
>caring who the president is
Voter turnout in murka is low for a reason.
>>
>>36659726
hello rebbit i think you need to fuck off.
>>
>>36656273
Link?
I rigging original
>>
Has anyone actually watched daisy's destruction? I really want to know what's in it without watching the video myself. If only someone made some screenshots.
>>
>>36659809
>>36659804
>>36659777
Not an argument.
Hes going to be the guy who starts WW3
and all of you fucking neet retards are going to get drafted as cannon fodder so chad can dick Stacy while your out getting shot and blown up.
>>
>>36655485
Why does this make me feel motivated? i am not even trying to be edgy but when i watch this i feel hyped up and want to fuck someone up.
>>
>>36654800
There was this one screencap I don't remember exactly where it was from. However it was essentially a cannibalism guide instructing you on how to cook a person in a very specific way so that the heart is beating as long as possible and the person is burned alive as long as possible so that the meat is most tender or some shit.

I think it was from torchan. It's floating around on my old computer.
>>
>>36659893
You do know that shillary would've done the same right?
>>
>>36656031
why do these videos exist? do people actually get off to this kind of stuff? seeing that dog's paw being chopped off while he's just laying there watching in resignation and still breathing is so fucked. and why are most of these animal abuse videos done by asians?
>>
>>36659893
>they'll force you to go
No. And it doesn't matter. One person does not make a difference. That goes for voters obviously, and also for a president. If no one agrees with what the person in power does, he has no power.
>>
this. this some heavy shit folks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atqtl1J-z3Q
>>
>>36656031
Fucking asian bitch I want to cut her hand off and burn her hair see how she likes it
>>
>>36654800
playpen, majic kingdom on Tor
>>
>>36659699
How can you be this much of a pussy and be on this site? This place really is Reddit 2.0
>>
>>36659588
>daisy destruction
>scary

nigga, grow some balls
>>
>>36660492
I'm not mexican so i'm not used to seeing 2 year olds getting raped by a 50 year old man.
Also the party van keeps me in line.
>>
>>36660536
>implying I'm mexican
>too retarded to host your own VPN server and using Tails with custom made internet browser

TOP KEK'd
>>
Why does everyone always say daisy destruction is the worst when they haven't even seen it?
>>
>>36656031
that wasn't the worst thing I've seen but that's still fucked

i really don't get why that asian woman did that shit (i mean i know why, she's asian, but still). it's fuckin pointless
>>
>>36660590
i don't know why, the video's not only very obscure but it's basically nonexistent (internetwise), due to the dude getting arrested
>>
>>36660590
I've seen it, a lot in fact. It's not very "scary" as the normies said it is.
>>
>>36660590
I've seen the start but that's about it,i think i stoped at the 4 minute mark or so.

>>36660582
I never implied you were mexican,i just said i'm not a mexican faggot that likes Pizza of a 2 year old girl or any pizza at all.

>host your own VPN server and using tails
I did it but again i'm scared the van finds a way neeting is too good and i don't want to end it all because i made a mistake.
>>
>>36659709
>>36659777
>implying cartel members are trying to come here to try that shit when they know they would immediately get btfo by the feds
you retards will swallow any propaganda won't you
>>
>>36654800
the young mexican guy getting beheaded

I wish I coulda saved him. He didn't deserve that.
>>
>>36660642
What happends? Am I being meme'd?
>>
>>36660590
Give me a quick rundown on this video
>>
>>36654800
This website as a whole
>>
>>36655485
Tell me this is not real.

I feel really sick to my stomach. It's not real. That cannot be real. Someone please link to the site proving it's fake.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
>>
>>36660712
It's really a cliche by now, but in this case I think apropos.
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>That JAV video where they're forcing the hose down the girls throat and pretty much drowning her
>Pushing her under the water in the pool
>Find out after reading that these actors and staff were arrested
Fucking japs man
>>
File: underage b&.png (22KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
underage b&.png
22KB, 684x560px
>>36659631
underageb& please get out
>>
>>36660688
Well, basically an Australian old fart raping and tossing a (probably) 3yo toddler around, punching/kicking her a little bit with the assistance of a 15yo philippines prostitute
>>
>>36654800
Someone posted a gif of a grown man pissing and shitting on a screaming baby that was strapped to a gurney or something.
To me that was more disturbing than any gore.
>>
>>36660712
It's what happens when you ban drugs. Blame the governments and relgious prudes. Now if you try to stop it, this will happen to you. Too late to even make it legal you'd figure, because that fucks with these guys money. Fun. So when weed gets legal they make it even more expensive than the street stuff, so as to not piss those guys off.

Now you know!
>>
>>36660793
And as with any problem relating to money, it cannot be fixed!*
>>
>>36660793
You are wrong,they are mexicans they are like niggers but more brutal,money only encourages them even more.
>>
>>36660761
I unironically found that video hot.
>>
>>36660843
whites throughtout history have probably done this just as much if not more than mexicans
>>
>>36660784
I know the exact one you are talking about. I saw that shit posted on /v/ before it got taken down. Also in the same thread, I saw, what I think was, the same man, putting his dick into the same baby's mouth. Those both fucked me up really bad. Cause it just makes me wonder if that man is the baby's father, and just why the fuck would he do that, and if it isn't his, how did he get the kid in the first place? Dude is for sure some sick fuck either way.
>>
>>36660373
I guarantee you I've been using 4chan longer than you
>>
i don't click on weird shit because i'm too computer illiterate to take precautions, but animal getting rekt bums me out
>>
>>36660843
It's not about race. It's about business. If you ban something that the people want under threat of torture, also known as jail, jail of which is meant to be a simulation of hell, traditionally, then what you get is only demons selling the stuff to the normal people. You buy your drugs from these people, and if someone gets in the way threatening to lock a king in a cage, a king without fear does this to you. Intelligence, race, nothing to do with it. Greed, aggression, respect.
>>
>>36660884
We were animals back then.
You can't be acting like an idiot killing people around these days.
But mexicans do it,you know why?
Because they are unevolved animals,they are the scum of the earth that's why they do it.
>>
>>36660898
And yet, you can't watch a video with some woman going into shock, with no gore?

I really doubt you can be an oldfag if you never densenstisized on /b/
>>
>>36660921
In mexico it's not only about business,it's also because of bullshit that happens there they literally burned alive a roastie.
>>
I guess it's not particularly disturbing, but reading it seeped into my bones. A Dexter Morgan copycat murdered a guy he baited to an abandoned garage posing as a woman online who wanted a date. The killer wrote a "screenplay" that's really just a vivid account of the grisly murder and his thoughts before, during and after. It was used as evidence in the trial.
>>
>>36660926
>we were animals back then. you can't be acting like an idiot killing people around these days
and yet people of all races still do it, i don't see your point here.
>because they are unevolved animals, they are the scum of the earth
i get that you were disturbed by the gore videos (rightfully), but what exactly makes you think that on a grander scheme
>>
>>36660793
LOOOOOOL

Corpsedigging for muh drugs when you've just watched a man have his face extracted.

Get over yourself, addict.
>>
>>36660959
The mafia did this in basically everywhere you know. Don't be a literal bigoted idiiot.
>>
>>36655485
I can watch that fine but can't watch a dog getting kicked :(
>>
>>36661002
What are you trying to say? This isn't about me. This is about the conflict. One side says yes to drugs, one no, then this violence happens. It's the drug cartel they say, and you think this isn't about drugs? Are you insane or just really drunk? No matter what happens, if it's legal that fucks them over and you get attacked, if it's illegal the str8 edge gets attacked, no way to fix it. Do you not understand?
>>
>>36660981
>and yet people of all races still do it, i don't see your point here.
Yes they do it but not as fucked up as mexico does,in other countries they might beat you up if you don't give them the money in time and if you don't the second time you might be shot,but in mexico they don't only beat you up they also turture you.

>i get that you were disturbed by the gore videos (rightfully), but what exactly makes you think that on a grander scheme
Not really i just hate them in general,everything they do is retarded
""oh amigo they got the gasoline priced raised""
""Let's robar everything we can in stores"
>>
>>36661057
>r u insane
No, I'm just not an addict.
There's more to even cartel existence and conflict than drugs - they draw money from many other industries that aren't narcotics and will go big in these the minute you pull the plug on drugs.

>Not about drugs
>Your entire first post about muh drugs

looooool
>>
>>36661020
The mafia,but we are talking about some mexicans in some neighborhood that burned alive another neighbor because of a dispute.
>>
>>36661002
lol J. Edgar Hoover never died and the entire american prison system is a giant black-magic supercapacitor designed to channel human suffering energy into him until he can finally emerge, at full strength, to rape young blond men and keep dossiers on everyone
>>
>>36654800
Some young Asian dude getting raped by two Canadians. They tricked him into some fake job offering then raped him.
>>
>>36661057
Yeah right.
Why would the cartels give up on their main financial source?
They'll make sure drugs will never be legal and cheap.
>>
>>36660712
>I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
not trying to be edgy but really? i mean we do this shit every day to animals, this happens probably every other day at least to some poor bastard somewhere. like what did you think humans were?
>>
>>36661060
>yes they do it but not as fucked up as mexico
>what is Taliban countries
i mean if you wanna be racist at least get your priorities straight kek

>i just hate them in general, everything they do is retarded
why exactly do you hate them, is it because of their economic status? i don't get it
>>
>>36661082
>There's more to even cartel existence and conflict than drugs - they draw money from many other industries that aren't narcotics and will go big in these the minute you pull the plug on drugs.

Yes, there's a monetary incentive that drives them and drugs is the largest factor but even getting rid of that they've built up too much power and can branch in to other things
>>
File: i6to91bqkiasytgkizpo.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
i6to91bqkiasytgkizpo.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>36661085
Of which, when whites were that primitive, we did too? They are starving over there, it makes you crabby and less able to think. Don't get enough b vitamins and you seem drunk. They are as violent as we were in such conditions. White people invented more torture devices than any other race. Look up medieval torture and ponder. We were kinda hungry in the 19th century, before we banned drugs, and look what we whites made back then when our country was just as shitty.
>>
>>36661124
Sounds like the kind of thing that /r9k/ trap posters would do
>>
>>36661082
The DEA and CIA are in bed with the cartels. They're keeping drugs illegal to artificially raise the price so they can continue using cocaine as currency.

Also, the cartels are a CIA asset designed to protect our southern front and make it unsafe for anyone trying to flee or enter the country. Before the cartels, you could easily go to Mexico and live comfortably if you were looking to lose some heat. Now, not so much.

In other words, you've been totally misled and you don't even realize it. Stay bluepilled, moron.
>>
>>36661152
That wasn't what I said mister anon. I said if you fuck with their money you get fucked. Why the legal stuff doesn't cost less. It ought to be twice as much as a bag of tea, but isn't, and that'd be plenty of tax. It's easy to grow, like a weed. I'm saying banning it was retarded because it is an unfixable situation.
>>
>>36656031
Man, I didn't need that shit.
Some of the most depraved images and videos, it leaves me ill. Why? I need god to answer this, why? No edgy 4chan shit, this is fucked.
>>
File: y5.jpg (171KB, 784x924px) Image search: [Google]
y5.jpg
171KB, 784x924px
Man, religion belief was a mistake
>>
>>36661201
I later found out that the same guy had multiply videos of him having sex with young Asian males.
>>
>>36660055
I've always wondered why vids like these were allowed to circulate in the internet but anything cp is immediately taken down and illegal. Of course I'm not advocating cp, but I always wonder what the difference is.
>>
>>36661250
I need someone to tell me there is hope. We can still love.
>>
>>36661208
>try to run away from murka
>oy vey build a wall
I wish people got this, but they don't.
>>
>>36656031
Guys, please report everyone in that thread. I can't go back.
>>
>>36661161
>Comparing mexico with a shit country full of niggers
There is your answer

>why exactly do you hate them,is it because of their economic status?
No it's because they have a retarded way of thinking,that's if they think at all.
They only bring stupidity and madness everywhere they go.

>>36661200
We were primitive that's why we enjoyed the suffering of others without thinking.
>>
>>36660055
>why do these videos exist?
idk people think its cool or funny or profitable to make them
>do people actually get off to this kind of stuff?
definitely but i would imagine a large percentage of people who watch them don't derive sexual pleasure from them. idk if any studies have been done on that though, just my own impression from seeing that kind of stuff posted around the internet.
>seeing that dog's paw being chopped off while he's just laying there watching in resignation and still breathing is so fucked.
tru shit
>and why are most of these animal abuse videos done by asians?
no idea but ironically its become a crime for peta and shit like that to tape farm cruelty to show people what happens at farms.
>>
>>36661201
The anti-trap people are stealth feminists, posing as /pol/ while trying to keep the pussy market from crashing.

They give you a bunch of meme answers about why homosex is bad, but ask yourself this: why would anyone on the internet care about YOUR well-being? People here tell you to kill yourself (a legit unforgivable sin in any branch of Christianity) regularly, and they have nothing to say about that, but dressing up like an anime girl is bad enough to merit replying to every thread about it?

Bullshit. Everyone who thinks they're from /pol/ has been duped. They're probably actually from some kind of TERF webring or something, some defunct LiveJournal-supported dinosaur platform that they've been using since 2003.
>>
>>36661082
Your reading comprehension sucks ass. Why did you even call me an addict to begin with? And yes it's about drugs, but I figured you were trying to say it wasn't by implying that I was taking this too seriously. In a round about way, I asked you sarcastically if you thought it wasn't about drugs, because it is, but me saying that it obviously is makes me an addict? What? Nigger?
>>
>>36661335
>no idea but ironically its become a crime for peta and shit like that to tape farm cruelty to show people what happens at farms.
fuck i meant to say this in response to >>36661261
sorry ive been drinking
>>
>>36661259
That must be it then

dfdsd
>>
>>36661310
>there is your answer
what? you didn't even call muslims the right word bud, you're not good at this

>no it's because they have a retarded way of thinking
you can apply that to all races yet again, you'd be surprised if you went into a poor white household. but the problem isn't entirely the person, it's the system that conditioned the person into that state
>>
File: 144794367438.jpg (27KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
144794367438.jpg
27KB, 435x435px
>>36661310
Al right, simple question because you sound like a moron who can't express himself properly

Do you believe that the reason whites are currently not as savage as these cartels in Mexico is because of the environment or genetics?
>>
>>36661341
it's about business not drugs*

Economics. If you ban it it gets sold anyway. So in that sense not about drugs.*

But you meme the fuck out of people that you think you are better than because you don't do drugs. Childish. Better watch your mouth, lest you fuck with their money with anti-stoner propaganda that you meme into your posts.
>>
>>36661374
>Do you believe that the reason whites are currently not as savage as these cartels in Mexico is because of the environment or genetics?
not that anon but this is just a flawed question. think about all the genocides that have happened in europe. and go read some books if you think white mafias havent done equally fucked up shit.
cartels, ms13, etc are really violent right now because of environment, not because of genetics.
>>
>>36656273
You mean that long text about amputations and shit?

Yeah, that one is probably my top worst thing
>>
It's not disturbing but I saw a video of a guy fucking a python. He was holding it up and fucking it right in the cloaca.
Full penetration.
It was pretty impressive.
>>
>>36661340
Calm the fuck down, holy shit. That's just my personal opinion.
>>
>>36661060
the mexican government doesn't do shit. yeah every single one of those gangbangers are literal beasts but the stupid coast liberal elites of mexico don't even do the fucking jobs they themselves rigged in their favor. imagine liberal new yorkers, bostoners, and san franciscans sat around and drank every weekend and let the rest of the country go without the rule of law. shit would be happing in the rural country as well.
>>
>>36661417
>get btfo
>respond with 'just my opion'
You have to kill yourself now.
>>
Look, how come that, Mr. Chow Yun Fat Can't tell the difference between cow or cat?
>>
dis is pretty bad youtube.com/v/n2KmVvgPkyc
>>
>>36661448
yeah, I bet you living in a 3rd shithole where raping is OKAY. If the Asian dude was a faggot, it wouldn't be rape, but the fucker is straight get raped by two faggots who rigged he up for fuck sake
>>
>>36661416
I just looked that up. I don't know anymore.
>>
>>36661512
source?

Is that even legal to watch?
>>
>>36661587
The video was easy to find but I can't remember where it was. Why do you want to watch it?
>>
>>36661512
>traps rape people!
Hey look, faggoty weak bait.
>someone bitches him the fuck out
>just my opinion!
>I call your faggotry out
>you live in bad country where rape is legal!
No, it is just that you live in a bad country where being what you are being now is illegal, a faggot, of which is why sexuality seems so taboo to you to the point of seeing crossdressers as rapists.

How are you not dying from embarrassment right now?

Don't you want sexual freedom?

I feel sorry for you, closet gay.
>>
>>36661512
are you that korean chick
if you keep being mad and hateful it'll turn you into an angry ghost with a dick because that's just how karma works
>>
I saw a video once of a teenage girl stepping on a kitten as ot meowed and looked up at her, then taking a knife a slowly slitting it's chest open. The way the cat seemed to trust the girl made it feel so fucked up.
>>
I don't actively look for gore, but there's one of a dude getting his head ran over by a truck.

There was a thread where someone would post Facebook pic of whoever the victim was, then a unrecognisable corpse in a car wreck. Contrasting that shit was fucked.

One thing that has got my curiosity is the tapes richard kuklinski claimed he had of people he tied up in caves by the sea. Rats will have the body stripped by morning and sometimes take bones and all.
>>
i remember there being this text based flash rpg on e621 about baby furries shitting their diapers or something
forgot how to find that
>>
Has anyone seen Green Ball? It's another one of those most br00tal vids out there right now. Takedown man said that so idk if it's even true.

I haven't followed takedown man much
>>
>>36663034
i heard its fake but idk
>>
>>36656031
I'n on 4chan since 2004 and this is really the most fucked up shit i ever saw

that cunt should get karma
>>
>>36661303
>please report everyone
why? the board is made to post gore. they didn't make the images, they're just posting it. you should be angry at the creator, not the distributors.
>>
File: 1486677834988.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1486677834988.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
>>36654800
I went down the dark path of cartel murder vids, stoped before that face cut off vid emerged.

The Russian dude actually kicking some burglar to death is pretty rough.
>>
>>36655485
it's not that bad. Oregano.
>>
>>36659920
I want to see this guide... out of curiosity.
>>
There's this one video I stumbled across where a guy was being held at gunpoint and was forced to rewrite a website to make it compatible with Internet Explorer 7. The guy couldn't take it so he disembowled himself halfway through and cut his own face off.
>>
>>36660712
If it can makes you feel better, the guy was probably a sadistic fuck just like his torturers, and would probably have done the same to them.
At least that's why I am telling myself. This cannot happen to good people.
>>
>>36655485
Everything was fine untill he put the box cutter inside the mouth.

Made me cringe
>>
>>36666074
I read your post as I was eating cereal and it gave me a little taste of copper in my mouth

human brain, so interesting
>>
Plastic face origins silent film
>>
File: stickman4.png (736KB, 546x640px) Image search: [Google]
stickman4.png
736KB, 546x640px
>>36659893
Id bet money you are canadian
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.