[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon...is the rumor true? Are you actually a virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Катя Лищине (12).jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Катя Лищине (12).jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>"Anon...is the rumor true? Are you actually a virgin? You know that we have to report you to the department of Virgin monitoring now...right? sorry, but its for the safety of society "
>>
>>36654644
>"Fat... is the pudgy face true? Are you actually a lardo?" You know we have to report you to the fat-farm runaway program... right? sorry, but its for the safety of 75lbs of food a day..."
>>
File: adgsjm.png (390KB, 434x400px) Image search: [Google]
adgsjm.png
390KB, 434x400px
you'll never take me alive!! allahukekbar!
>>
Can I see right's titties though?
>>
File: You edgy bitch.gif (467KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
You edgy bitch.gif
467KB, 320x180px
>>36654644
>"thats nice but why are you believing rumors and how did you break into my house and WHATS THAT OVER THERE"
>rips off shirt revealing bomb
>>
See this is the part where if I say yes you'll believe me and if I say no you'll think I'm telling a lie or vice versa so how about we engage in a round of russian roulette and you can erase all doubt whether I'm telling the truth or a lie that I have at least once played russian roulette making me a non russian roulette virgin
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.