[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a single mom if she came with a virgin daughter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1493420937287.jpg (835KB, 891x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493420937287.jpg
835KB, 891x1600px
Would you date a single mom if she came with a virgin daughter of legal age? The daughter has eyes for you. Asking for a friend
>>
>>36652862
just date the daughter fag
>>
How old are you? woman with an adult child is gonna be in her late 30s at least, that alone would be a bit of a dealbreaker for me.
>>
Weirdly I got into sort of a situation the other way around. Was dating the daughter and her mom came onto me.
>>
>>36653358
that's what's up, please tell me you fucked both of em, I can always get behind a mom and daughter sharing a bf. Even better if she's married cause then you're the true man of the house.
>>
a lot of girls have been raped by their stepdad
>>
>>36654073
I did but I didn't think of it as sharing. More like me and my gf were a thing, and she was ok with me and her mom doing stuff as well. Since I ended up moving in with them, it became a thing.
>>
>>36654606
my nigga you had the perfect set-up, lucky motherfucker.
>>
>>36654606
Greentext my dude? How old were the GF and the mom? How did she start hitting on you?
>>
>>36654606
How much of a Chad do you have to be to pull that off?
>>
>>36655315
I'm not Chadly I don't think just living close together and the both of them being ok with it.

>>36655115
When I started living with them me and her mom ended up spending more time together and she was always nice to me. After 5 months or so she started showing interest in something more though.

>When it was obvious to me what she wanted I talked to my gf about it
>gf was angry at first but after talking to her mom she was ok with it
>Took it slow with her mom at first since I wasn't sure about the whole thing
>It went along fine though and was working out so we moved onto a full blown relationship

I never got the full details of what went on between them but I think they had an agreement or something that her mom didn't want to intrude or steal me away or something so gf was ok with whatever we did on the side.
>>
>>36655530
For a sua much as this is hot as fuck, what kind of mother shares a boyfriend with their daughter, it really makes me wonder what kind of person she is
>>
>>36655585
I think even more that gf was ok with it and let it happen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.